Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 247 248 249 ... 859 860 861
By Azurea 2014-01-09 15:25:44
Link | Citer | R

Is there a preferable WoE flux to farm Coins of Advancement from?
 Bismarck.Davorin
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2014-01-09 16:54:07
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Easy is the highest reported solo. Normals have too much DT-, MEVA, etc. to do in time

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-01-09 18:28:38
Link | Citer | R

Normally i play ffxi with xbox control pluged in pc.
But sucks, when dual boxing to hit alt+tab.
Is there a super control that can speed up this?
Thanks in advance.
 Sylph.Dasanuffadat
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Dasanuffadat 2014-01-10 06:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Where is a good place to level between Gusgen and Crawler's? I'm 32 and have all trust NPCs. Shantotto and Ajido are super strong in Gusgen so I'm not sure if CN will be possible now or not. I know normally we would go there at 37. Thoughts?

And I want to avoid Abyssea, I hate keying and there are never any xp parties there anyway on my server.
 Asura.Calatilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-01-10 07:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Delkfutts tower?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-01-10 08:24:41
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Normally i play ffxi with xbox control pluged in pc.
But sucks, when dual boxing to hit alt+tab.
Is there a super control that can speed up this?
Thanks in advance.
Switchmon.

http://ffxiswitchmon.sourceforge.net/

My only complaint is that occasionally it'll repeat the last action you did when you flipped between instances. So it'll sometimes rest, or hit confirm or cancle or stop auto-running. But even when it's doing that, it's still worth it.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Serveur: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-01-10 10:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Which assaults can't be solo'ed or duo'ed? So far I've run into Lebros Supplies and Imperial Agent Rescue (you'd have to be lucky to solo that).
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-01-10 10:52:53
Link | Citer | R

Guy in my shell solo'd all 50 for his mythic reclears.
 Shiva.Devrom
Serveur: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-01-11 06:58:24
Link | Citer | R

is the game crashing the moment you login for anyone else? it happens with original launcher too.

edit: nvm, check files/repair thing fixed it.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-01-11 07:37:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Guy in my shell solo'd all 50 for his mythic reclears.
is it possible that guy in your shell used allseeingeye or equivalent to make the rune visible, traded his book, and left?

evade and escape seems like it should be impossible in most configurations, lebros supplies, etc.. pretty impressive if they actually did
[+]
 Siren.Calnus
Serveur: Siren
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2014-01-11 13:08:42
Link | Citer | R

I've checked BG wiki and all the other sites, nobody has it updated yet apparently. What are the new KI's for from killing WKR mobs for RoE?

Example: Matriarch Naakual Paragon
Original kill also gives: Aged Matriarch Naakual Crest

What does the RoE one do?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-11 13:32:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
You can take all the key items to Eternal flame for any naakaul drop of your choice I believe.
 Bismarck.Davorin
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2014-01-11 14:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Dasanuffadat said: »
Where is a good place to level between Gusgen and Crawler's? I'm 32 and have all trust NPCs. Shantotto and Ajido are super strong in Gusgen so I'm not sure if CN will be possible now or not. I know normally we would go there at 37. Thoughts?

And I want to avoid Abyssea, I hate keying and there are never any xp parties there anyway on my server.

Sea Serpent Grotto, page 1 is good.
 Siren.Calnus
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2014-01-11 15:08:39
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Calnus said: »
I've checked BG wiki and all the other sites, nobody has it updated yet apparently. What are the new KI's for from killing WKR mobs for RoE?

Example: Matriarch Naakual Paragon
Original kill also gives: Aged Matriarch Naakual Crest

What does the RoE one do?
You can take all the key items to Eternal flame for any naakaul drop of your choice I believe.

So by completing an entire round of WKR with RoE objectives you can essentially choose 2? 1 from RoE and one from original?

I'm newly back and haven't really been experienced in this area lol.

Post deleted by User.
By Sylfeya 2014-01-11 18:31:46
Link | Citer | R

The NPC in the Adoulin library awards for killing first 3, then the next 2, then all 6.

RoE is handled by a completely different NPC (actually, 4; Eternal Flame is the NPC in West Adoulin, but there's also a RoE NPC in each of the starting cities). Shouldn't conflict.
By Zoltar 2014-01-11 21:50:12
Link | Citer | R

Can't remember which AA fights I cleared on Normal+. Is there a way in-game to see which I did? I didn't think the fights dropped permanent KI's like Delve, so how can I check (if I can at all)?

Post deleted by User.
By Zoltar 2014-01-12 07:42:34
Link | Citer | R

Zoltar said: »
Can't remember which AA fights I cleared on Normal+. Is there a way in-game to see which I did? I didn't think the fights dropped permanent KI's like Delve, so how can I check (if I can at all)?
Go examine each bcnm and you will be able to choose very difficult on the ones you completed. Then exit out and nothing is lost.

Thanks!!!!
 Odin.Calipso
Serveur: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-01-12 21:14:16
Link | Citer | R

So I've been gone for a few months break, looking to get caught up with some stuff...

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Rem%27s_Tale_Ch.5 Which of these 3 BCNM would be easiest to 3 man (some combination of whm or sch | thf or brd | mnk), which jobs out of those listed would be ideal, and would it be possible to win on higher than very easy?
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2014-01-13 18:12:05
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Calipso said: »
So I've been gone for a few months break, looking to get caught up with some stuff...

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Rem%27s_Tale_Ch.5 Which of these 3 BCNM would be easiest to 3 man (some combination of whm or sch | thf or brd | mnk), which jobs out of those listed would be ideal, and would it be possible to win on higher than very easy?
They're all pretty much the same difficulty, but I usually do the Orc BCNM if I'm after feet tales. Hurlbat sells pretty well with the RNG craze for AA and DM. I can't speak for normal and lower, but on Difficult and Very Difficult they build resistance to sleep after the first cast so you'd probably be better off just super-tanking on MNK assuming sleep isn't an option. Just make sure to silence the BLM and take it out first.

Question of my own: I was told the respawn times on magian trial NMs was only lowered for NMs in the original zones. Is this true or are RoZ, CoP and WotG also lowered? I'm terrible at navigating the OF or I'd check myself.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-01-13 18:14:09
Link | Citer | R

OF post didn't state, it just said something really vague like "The respawn time of certain monsters has been adjusted.". I believe it was only lowered in original zones.
 Siren.Finality
user: Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-01-13 20:33:55
Link | Citer | R

How can I make my mouse cursor in windower larger? It's so tiny it gets lost in the colors at times. Thanks in advance! :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox 2014-01-14 05:23:41
Link | Citer | R

What's the easiest way to solo (or dualbox) Up in Arms? The strats on wiki seem old and most of them are terrible/wrong; curious if RUN changed anything.
 Shiva.Ariaum
Serveur: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2014-01-14 05:43:11
Link | Citer | R

I have duo'd it a lot with RNG/nin and RDM/blm. I can't see a real reason you couldn't 2 box it. The RDM is stationary in the center and casts Gravity, dispel and cures as needed RNG runs around shooting it. Bring eye drops for the rng.
 Asura.Jkun
Serveur: Asura
user: CiermeL
By Asura.Jkun 2014-01-14 05:58:00
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox said: »
What's the easiest way to solo (or dualbox) Up in Arms? The strats on wiki seem old and most of them are terrible/wrong; curious if RUN changed anything.

SCH/RDM is by far the laziest way to do it. Enter on darksday, buff up then pop in order TR > Embrava > Gravity > Kaustra > Noctohelix > Bind. You hardly get any resists wearing only Chatoyant + AF1 body.

I would imagine RUN solo is very unlikely considering its limited tools at 60 cap...
By Spiraboo 2014-01-14 06:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox said: »

If you are good enough with your multi-tasking skills, double sch or blms is pretty easy without the need of 1hr abilities, keep gravity on him and just nuke thunder 2 until he dies. The best way to do it is to make the 2 mages stand opposite sides of each other and ping pong it.
 Cerberus.Keyoku
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Keyoku
By Cerberus.Keyoku 2014-01-14 17:44:50
Link | Citer | R

Considering wanting to save inventory, what belt/neck combo would be good for Drakesbane?
Ganesha's Mala + Windbuffet Belt

or

Light Gorget + Light Belt?

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 247 248 249 ... 859 860 861