[+]
 Phoenix.Jile
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: JileFFXI
By Phoenix.Jile 2009-05-11 15:23:45
Link | Citer | R

Dubberrucky said:

I agree so much I really wish they could just give the gil buyers and RMT their own server and lock them all away on it like the red headed stepchildren they are. They get to have their retard version of FFXI, The RMT get to make money off of something that isnt actually theirs, and we get to be rid of them both. everyone happy :)

I would find it hilarious if the RMT had their own server.. That would be an interesting AH. You could require that all new players start on those servers and after they've had an account for a year with at least 2 lvl75 jobs they could transfer to a "real" server. lol

Sadly, that wont happen tho - Some day it would be nice if the GM's were able to place 30 or 90 day bans on IP addresses/ranges when they ban an account.. That would at least take the RMT more than 1 minute to log off their banned account and on with a new one.

Yes, I've asked.. and no, they cant currently IP ban. ; ;

Lame, but it explains a lot.
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2009-05-11 15:29:08
Link | Citer | R

Jile said:
Dubberrucky said:

I agree so much I really wish they could just give the gil buyers and RMT their own server and lock them all away on it like the red headed stepchildren they are. They get to have their retard version of FFXI, The RMT get to make money off of something that isnt actually theirs, and we get to be rid of them both. everyone happy :)

I would find it hilarious if the RMT had their own server.. That would be an interesting AH. You could require that all new players start on those servers and after they've had an account for a year with at least 2 lvl75 jobs they could transfer to a "real" server. lol

Sadly, that wont happen tho - Some day it would be nice if the GM's were able to place 30 or 90 day bans on IP addresses/ranges when they ban an account.. That would at least take the RMT more than 1 minute to log off their banned account and on with a new one.

Prolly cant do IP ban because of freaks of nature like me who take their game with them everywhere and end up plaing multiple places
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 15:30:20
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, but if it were a 'range' of IP addresses on a ban, I'd think it would only be regarding RMT.

I wouldn't bet they'd ban a range of IP's from someone banned for duping or harassment.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-11 15:36:07
Link | Citer | R

" Giving them a lil space.." heard that one many times over...

IF you're in my area, and you want your space, I'm waiting for the best time, for the least populated area to farm, even if it MEANS RMT being there..

IDC if they say its for a job, its my job online( when im not working RL) to support myself in game, and to keep abroad..

There is no way that I will let a RMT take my "AREA".. its the honorable thing to do?? There is no honor in this game...
 Kujata.Houshisama
Serveur: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-11 15:37:15
Link | Citer | R

Neonracer said:

IF you're in my area, and you want your space, I'm waiting for the best time, for the least populated area to farm, even if it MEANS RMT being there..

IDC if they say its for a job, its my job online( when im not working RL) to support myself in game, and to keep abroad..

There is no way that I will let a RMT take my "AREA".. its the honorable thing to do?? There is no honor in this game...

theres no honor anywhere
[+]
 Phoenix.Jile
Serveur: Phoenix
user: JileFFXI
By Phoenix.Jile 2009-05-11 15:49:57
Link | Citer | R

Houshisama said:

theres no honor anywhere

It might not be easy to find but honor is not dead - maimed perhaps - but not dead.

Tbest said:
Yeah, but if it were a 'range' of IP addresses on a ban, I'd think it would only be regarding RMT.

I wouldn't bet they'd ban a range of IP's from someone banned for duping or harassment.

Agreed, not everything should be a ban-offense but they really should be able to ban for RMT activity.

Dubberrucky said:

Prolly cant do IP ban because of freaks of nature like me who take their game with them everywhere and end up plaing multiple places

Oh if they were allowed to ban they could always pull up a recent ip history and ban your last two D classes. Regardless of how wide-scoped their bans it'd be nice if they could ban at all.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-11 16:04:31
Link | Citer | R

Zanno said:
If MTV bought SE we'd be voting each other off qufim island, and they'd infiltrate linkshells with 1 or 2 RMT's telling everyone there's an RMT in the ls and everyone should start drama to find out who it is. And have random pseudo celebs playing a char 1 week each.

Cribs = mog house show off?

HAHAHHA.. how true...
 Lakshmi.Saphiron
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: saphiron
By Lakshmi.Saphiron 2009-05-11 17:27:14
Link | Citer | R

PBCK

problem between chair and keyboard.
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-05-11 20:15:56
Link | Citer | R

Jile said:

IP ban or not they're forced to log on again after an account ban anyway. IP ban is just pointless, can generate a new IP in less than 15 seconds (technically if you have your proxys ready, less than 1 second).
 Leviathan.Nabby
Serveur: Leviathan
user: nabby
By Leviathan.Nabby 2009-05-11 22:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Zanno said:
the moment SE starts selling gil/gear for real money I'll close my account for good and go back to playing offline games -.-

well i hope you're quitting soon cuz SE started selling the Security Token that gives you a virtual goody "Mog Satchel"
 Fenrir.Parak
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2009-05-11 23:58:41
Link | Citer | R

This is the worst movie i've ever seen. Not only do those people destroy their own lives but they also destroy peoples online lives >_>. That leader of IGE is a crack head
[+]
 Asura.Severna
Serveur: Asura
user: Magellan
By Asura.Severna 2009-05-12 20:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I would have more respect and understand their real life economic crisis if they didn't try hacking our accounts, selling our gear, and then selling the money...

Even then, I'd be weary of "giving them their space."
 Remora.Kuroga
Serveur: Remora
user: tashachan
By Remora.Kuroga 2009-05-12 22:31:55
Link | Citer | R

If someone want to spend his time buying is not my problem, my problem is i cant play my fav game because they steal mobs, up prices, claim with bots, and other thinks, and the biggest think i hate is the fuu***ing Rmt tells. I DON'T WANT BUY YOU ***GIL! GO FIND A GOOD JOB! AND LET US PLAY FOR FUN!

PD: I life in a constant crisis and life is not easy for everyone so if RMT try to tell me they do this because is the only think can do KISS MY SPANISH ***! (sorry for rude but it's terrible annoying).
[+]
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-05-13 01:10:34
Link | Citer | R

Kuroga said:
GO FIND A GOOD JOB!

Most of them would rather have a decent job believe me, but for that to happen you'd need to pay your nike shoes like $5 higher so maybe workers in asia would be able to live with their income.

They don't give a *** about your game, and most of RMT ain't rich. When brogame sells you 1M for $30 (that's the ongoing price atm), the farmer gets around $12 on these. And that's if he's working for "himself". If the farmer is hired in a "local gold farming company", the boss will prolly get most of these $12, leaving the farmer a couple of $ per million sold.

How fast you farm a mil ? How much do you make with your RL current job ? Compare. AS for "life in not easy for everyone", just being an EU citizen makes your life easier than half of the mankind, if not 80% of it.

If [Your Life] was a video game, you'd be playing in easy difficulty setting right now.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yasko
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-13 04:03:20
Link | Citer | R

You guys have a choice to play a game that has RMTers in it. Why don't you just quit? It would make blaming "them" a little more legitimate. Not really though. Why not hack the FFXI console, set up your own servers, and your own form of regulations. Oh wait. You pay for a product you can't actually "own". Where did the RMT come from first?

The Chinese could invent all the Chinese money they want, and it wouldn't matter to "us". The fact that they are getting a foothold into American money in this way is what makes their program relatively ingenious. A little now, goes far later.

Remember, it's relative.

Edit: Oh yeah. Prevent extortion! Support American farmed gil. lol
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 04:10:22
Link | Citer | R

Yasko said:
You guys have a choice to play a game that has RMTers in it. Why don't you just quit? It would make blaming "them" a little more legitimate. Not really though. Why not hack the FFXI console, set up your own servers, and your own form of regulations. Oh wait. You pay for a product you can't actually "own". Where did the RMT come from first?

The Chinese could invent all the Chinese money they want, and it wouldn't matter to "us". The fact that they are getting a foothold into American money in this way is what makes their program relatively ingenious. A little now, goes far later.

Remember, it's relative.

Still want your Lu Shang's Rod again? JORDAN?

Whatever your name was again on Candykids.net version 2 phase;

Remember, the aim sn you gave is STILL: Dnetnoc
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 04:13:56
Link | Citer | R

Houshisama said:
DIE THREAD DIE THREAD DIE THREAD DIE

X3

<333
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 04:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Jile said:
Dubberrucky said:

It's called, "ATOMOS" server.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 04:18:26
Link | Citer | R

Houshisama said:
Neonracer said:

theres no honor anywhere

Hey, *** neighbor climbed my roof.

edit: *** neighbor didn't climb my roof.

at least if he tries to drop a spark to 'splode the propane tanks, me & kuro will be dead enough for him to get the blame.

:::this is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE if the trailer is *** moving it's self on a stable *** foundation.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 06:33:30
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

User submitted image

Get to work /pimpslap
 Ifrit.Dinarii
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Dinarii
By Ifrit.Dinarii 2009-05-13 07:16:30
Link | Citer | R

/facepalm and again. -50dkp again.
 Lakshmi.Strey
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-05-13 08:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Those are WoW lolrmt, FFXI got some hybrid superhero rmt that live like roaches surviving SoE's nuclear blasts.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yasko
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-13 10:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Filielle said:
Yasko said:

Remember, it's relative.

I figure I'd settle for Ebisu.

What is candykids.net, and what is it's relevance? Is ver 2. reference to the fairy server?

Lol my aim screenname? Way to twist the knife.

I'm having trouble following. Are you trying to be a passive aggressive ***, or are you offering some sort of point?

Here's a point. You spend over 75$ server hopping, in attempts to take advantage of servers "poor gil economies". You also spend a nice amount of time moaning that you don't have gil and or equipment everyone else would like as well. It seems like you are trying to make it out as if your life has more suffering in it than those Chinese people who work every day in front of a computer making money to offer financing to their own living situations. The thing is, you might be right. You volunteer your time to the monitor without the income, or any other perk other than to complain and make your suffering known (or obscured) to others, where maybe these Chinese RMTs are helping feed their families, and getting ahead in the ratrace that helped create your videogame in the first place.

Point is, you have just as much value as a RMT. And because you want to cast blame and stones on them, you might actually be worse. Congratulations on being such a sad story. Write a book.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 19:18:07
Link | Citer | R

Yasko said:
Filielle said:
Yasko said:

Remember, it's relative.

I figure I'd settle for Ebisu.

What is candykids.net, and what is it's relevance? Is ver 2. reference to the fairy server?

Lol my aim screenname? Way to twist the knife.

I'm having trouble following. Are you trying to be a passive aggressive ***, or are you offering some sort of point?

Here's a point. You spend over 75$ server hopping, in attempts to take advantage of servers "poor gil economies". You also spend a nice amount of time moaning that you don't have gil and or equipment everyone else would like as well. It seems like you are trying to make it out as if your life has more suffering in it than those Chinese people who work every day in front of a computer making money to offer financing to their own living situations. The thing is, you might be right. You volunteer your time to the monitor without the income, or any other perk other than to complain and make your suffering known (or obscured) to others, where maybe these Chinese RMTs are helping feed their families, and getting ahead in the ratrace that helped create your videogame in the first place.

Point is, you have just as much value as a RMT. And because you want to cast blame and stones on them, you might actually be worse. Congratulations on being such a sad story. Write a book.

Wow, you actually CAN STALK LEGALLY; In all honesty, I don't masturbate about you, but also how you just STOOD UP FOR SCOUTTT even though it was my own AUNT & I was almost killed by my lover for it.

Now, I COULD say that I thought of you as a friend; Deutsch is more like it. Now, get all technical to me about your coat of whites.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 20:36:59
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
User submitted image

User submitted image

Get to work /pimpslap
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-05-13 21:13:52
Link | Citer | R

Filielle said:
STUFF

<.<
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Zeir
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Zeir 2009-06-20 14:35:51
Link | Citer | R

lmao I like how people say the minute you can buy gil and gear for real life money they'll cancel their account... lmao yeah right stfu you're an addict or else you wouldn't play the game. I'm not ashamed to say if I could get gil with rl money without being banned I'd do it. *** the game I play for fun and getting ahead of E-Hard super nerds is my way of having fun. Everyone likes being uber. Who cares how they get there? The ones that do care are Haters. Get a life.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-20 14:39:41
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Ironically there's a 99.9% chance you'll Q_Q about it here when you do get caught/banned for it.