Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Blm Spellcast
Blm Spellcast
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2012-02-16 09:24:46
Link | Citer | R

Been browsing forums for over an hour i'm sure it's here but i'm just missing it. I'm looking for a Blm spell cast where i can idle with owleyes / shield then swap to a staff / grip I've had xml in past that either wont load or loads staff no grip I've since lost these to even try to update, what i seem to find are just pieces of xml if anyone has a decent blm xml i could use would be greatly appreciated.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2012-02-16 09:30:49
Link | Citer | R

would need a delay between club/shield and staff/grip
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2012-02-16 09:34:38
Link | Citer | R

i dont know anything about how to spellcast really except copy paste my gear over to existing i've used aikar's but it doesn't work for me now and i've reformatted hdd and lost my xml templates.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2012-02-29 05:44:52
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone have a working XML with Sorcerer's ring? Mine doesn't rly work. It won't switch to nuke body and nuke head. It will stay in -hp in those slots. Asked around and nobody knows how to solve that =/
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2012-02-29 06:01:14
Link | Citer | R

at bottom add this
Code
		<castdelay delay=".4" />
		</rules>
</spellcast>

it was the fix i found when i was staying in some -hp gear and only equipping some nuke gear
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2012-02-29 06:30:13
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krazyrs said: »
would need a delay between club/shield and staff/grip
Leviathan.Frotaut said: »
Been browsing forums for over an hour i'm sure it's here but i'm just missing it. I'm looking for a Blm spell cast where i can idle with owleyes / shield then swap to a staff / grip I've had xml in past that either wont load or loads staff no grip I've since lost these to even try to update, what i seem to find are just pieces of xml if anyone has a decent blm xml i could use would be greatly appreciated.
All you have to do is separate where in your list of gear the items are placed. It is generally a bad idea to have your Main and sub next to each other. Same goes for rings and earrings. Try having all your gear sets list gear in the following order:

<main></main>
<lear></lear>
<lring></lring>
<head></head>
<neck></neck>
<body></body>
<hands></hands>
<back></back>
<waist></waist>
<legs></legs>
<feet></feet>
<rear></rear>
<rring></rring>
<sub></sub>
<ammo></ammo>
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2012-02-29 06:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krazyrs said: »
at bottom add this
Code
		<castdelay delay=".4" />
		</rules>
</spellcast>

it was the fix i found when i was staying in some -hp gear and only equipping some nuke gear
And this is a bad idea. You wouldn't want that rule to apply to all spells. Main one being stun, why would you want to delay that at all?

If you really want to use that rule, put a rule around it to not parse on the stun spell
Code
<if notspell="stun">
<castdelay delay=".4" />
</if>
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2012-02-29 06:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Finalvegeta said: »
Does anyone have a working XML with Sorcerer's ring? Mine doesn't rly work. It won't switch to nuke body and nuke head. It will stay in -hp in those slots. Asked around and nobody knows how to solve that =/
Make a variable. Make a rule that enables you to toggle that variable so you can choose if you want to use hp- gear or not.

Then, if your nuking rule have it something like:

Edit: Of course the above rule is generalized, and will proc for all Elemental Magic (to include Ele Dots). So, you will have to specify when you want this to proc. This is just here so you know what/where I was talking about putting this.