New Event = Holy hell
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-05-08 00:57:43
Link | Citer | R

Benevolentone said:
bonus TP

TP bonus? Doesnt the "Battle Skill" thing mean like Skill ups?
 Unicorn.Shimay
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Shimay
By Unicorn.Shimay 2009-05-08 02:39:30
Link | Citer | R

guys.. i dont get it.. where exactly do you see, that it says only 11 ppl can get it? i understand it in an other way...
when you collect a piece you get the ring (i guess only one time -like anyv..-ring)... not only 11 ppl per server lol.. that would mean rmt's can lvl faster? cause they would be the 11 who get it...
Then IF you collect all 11.. you get the bonus ***i would say its per nation.. for example.. if i would get all 11 things.. windy would get the bonus.. and not basty or sandy.. imo the thing with 11 is only important for the bonuses you can get from your signet..and MAYBE.. it said.. that after a week.. the ***goes away..and ´comes back -hmmm after the conquest thing at sunday??
And.. that youre only able to get the table when youre not on a choco is fair.. be able to get it while riding choco would be to easy or?
(beh didnt wanted to write that much ;;)
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 02:50:32
Link | Citer | R

It says that once a tablet is found in that region, that the lucky person (not people) can go to jeuno and collect their prize. It also says that a message is displayed to all people in this zone that it has been found, which suggests quite strongly that it can only be found once. The fact that the rewards can be obtained in Jeuno also suggests that it has nothing to do with each individual nation.

It says that once all 11 have been found, there will be bonuses added to signet, after a week, the bonuses will wear off and the tablets will be hidden again.

So yeah, 11 per week, per server, forever.
 Unicorn.Shimay
By Unicorn.Shimay 2009-05-08 03:35:53
Link | Citer | R

still cant be.. that would be really stupid >.>.. that means for unicorn..
lol.. like ~2000 ppl are normally on (not at japanese time).. 11 ppl.. so it would take like 180 weeks till everybody might get a ring..lol...
caaaant be!
oh and jeuno is central of the 3 nations or? :p
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-05-08 03:52:29
Link | Citer | R

The event start in JP prime time ^^ 1am Pacific and 4am East coast! I am so so surprised!

And yes it does really look like it's 11 a week per server. I am curious about the additional prize you get depending of which tablet you found!

And I do like the idea, we will all get the Anni ring again anyway, just be happy with that! If you lucky enough to get one of the Kupo ring then good for you! I know I will talk to the quest NPC when it starts and venture into some deep area and look everywhere! It will be fun even if I don't get one.
 Ragnarok.Rusko
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2009-05-08 05:17:23
Link | Citer | R

Liquidz said:
we will all get the Anni ring again anyway, just be happy with that!

That's the idea. Anny rings ftw. I'm not even gonna waste my time lookin for these tablets. More power to the people that find em but its not worth competing with the whole server for. Oh and btw whats that bull we see everytime we log in? Something about not forgetting our real lives? Yeah right SE.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-08 06:06:52
Link | Citer | R

Rusko said:
Liquidz said:

That's the idea. Anny rings ftw. I'm not even gonna waste my time lookin for these tablets. More power to the people that find em but its not worth competing with the whole server for. Oh and btw whats that bull we see everytime we log in? Something about not forgetting our real lives? Yeah right SE.

I'll start a riot in person if they dont make it available to everyone, gonna get ppl to emailbomb/GM call bomb /call bomb them until they change it, if it really is something idiotic like 11per week per server

Hell fk it i have the right to have the same chance as everyone without using 3rd pttools -.-
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 06:15:28
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Magistrella said:
Rusko said:
Liquidz said:

I'll start a riot in person if they dont make it available to everyone, gonna get ppl to emailbomb/GM call bomb /call bomb them until they change it, if it really is something idiotic like 11per week per server

Hell fk it i have the right to have the same chance as everyone without using 3rd pttools -.-

lol that would suck if they made it that way >.>;
 Unicorn.Shimay
By Unicorn.Shimay 2009-05-08 06:17:05
Link | Citer | R

@ magi: Ich schreib mal was auf deutsch.. vllt beschweren sich ja manche..hehe xD
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-05-08 06:30:53
Link | Citer | R

Let's take Defending ring as an example. It's a 5% chance drop on a mob that pop every 4-10days+. Can everyone have one? No. Does everyone need one to still be able to live? No. It is a totally great item? Yes it is. Does people use 3rd party tools in Behe Dominion? Yes of course but you still can get it if you don't.

As I said you will already get Anni ring, can ppl freakin stop QQing everytime they add something you might not get? Try to get it if you really want it or forget about it. It's just a damn exp ring! And as of not getting one if you do not pos hack... this is BS talk! Can you imagine all those people pos hacking everytime the tablets are scattered through Vanadiel? Best way to get your LM-17! I would not think 3rd party tool user are that stupid. Maybe some will do it but I don't think it will mostly be them getting the rings.

I keep thinking it is a good move from SE if it's 11 ring a week. I love rare things and it's a real good thrilling challenge to try to get one.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 06:36:00
Link | Citer | R

Liquidz said:
Let's take Defending ring as an example. It's a 5% chance drop on a mob that pop every 4-10days+. Can everyone have one? No. Does everyone need one to still be able to live? No. It is a totally great item? Yes it is. Does people use 3rd party tools in Behe Dominion? Yes of course but you still can get it if you don't.

As I said you will already get Anni ring, can ppl freakin stop QQing everytime they add something you might not get? Try to get it if you really want it or forget about it. It's just a damn exp ring! And as of not getting one if you do not pos hack... this is BS talk! Can you imagine all those people pos hacking everytime the tablets are scattered through Vanadiel? Best way to get your LM-17! I would not think 3rd party tool user are that stupid. Maybe some will do it but I don't think it will mostly them getting the rings.

^ All of this
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-08 06:36:39
Link | Citer | R

Liquidz said:

As I said you will already get Anni ring, can ppl freakin stop QQing everytime they add something you might not get? Try to get it if you really want it or forget about it. It's just a damn exp ring! And as of not getting one if you do not pos hack... this is BS talk! Can you imagine all those people pos hacking everytime the tablets are scattered through Vanadiel? Best way to get your LM-17! I would not think 3rd party tool user are that stupid. Maybe some will do it but I don't think it will mostly them getting the rings.

You sir, mustve head a real nice childhood, all that naive and stuff....
Yes theres items like defending ring, but if i want one, i can work for it, get in a LS get the rights to lot if it drops. Same with everything.

You can not compare a damn HNM drop with something like an Event/Quest where every fking n00b will participate in it

and yes i AM goddamn b!tching about 66k xp i will get for FREE because this will mean i can spent at least 3hrs somewhere else then meriting, maybe outside with friends.

Next time you try to make someone tell hes QQing, think bout what a MMORPG should be like, you sour, poor bitter soul.

Gfdi *gets some breakfast* -.-
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-05-08 06:38:52
Link | Citer | R

There is no use to argue with you man... go cry in your corner cause you won't get your 66k bonus. I'm glad SE made a move that is making babies like you panic.

Behe ring example was just to show there's great thing in this game that are REALLy hard to get and the world never stopped to turn because most ppl don't have them.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 06:40:41
Link | Citer | R

You're the one QQ'ing yet he's the sour one? Seriously, if you're that worked up about never getting one, just pretend you never heard about it. For all we know these things will move around or only show up in certain conditions etc. so they won't actually all get found straight away. People could spend hours looking for them, and you can get 66k exp in 5-6 hours in some of the worst exp parties. So that would make you better off in the long run wouldn't it?
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2009-05-08 11:29:46
Link | Citer | R

This whole event does give me the feeling that SE is bendin me over yet again but at least the effects from people who find them every week at 4am my time gives me a bit of a reach around for once since it is unattainable for so many of us.
Has anyone been able to get any clue if people are able to get it more than once? If you are limited to once per char then woot eventually most of us will get one eventually just not right away.
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-08 11:49:02
Link | Citer | R

Even if you don't get the ring, you still get some nice bonuses added to Signet. So, be happy that you at least get something out of the deal. =)

SquareEnix said:

- About "Super Kupowers"
The mystical Super Kupowers of King Kupofried will go into effect once all eleven mog tablets have been recovered, providing an assortment of benefits for all adventurers within the affected areas. Three powers from the list below will be selected at random, and will remain active for one week (Earth time) before the quest starts anew.
*During the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign, all eleven bonuses will go into effect at once (see below for details).

"Thrifty Transit": Outpost teleport sites will operate free of charge!
"Martial Master": As an added Signet effect, battle skills will increase more rapidly!
"Blood of the Vampyr": Signets will be boosted with the abilities of Regeneration and Refresh!
"Treasure Hound": Signet will grant you the Gilfinder and Treasure Hunter abilities!
"Artisan's Advantage": The chances of losing ingredients due to failed synthesis will be significantly lowered!
"Mystery Boxes: San d'Oria": Treasure Caskets will appear more frequently around San d'Oria!
"Mystery Boxes: Bastok": Treasure Caskets will appear more frequently around Bastok!
"Mystery Boxes: Windurst": Treasure Caskets will appear more frequently around Windurst!
"Mystery Boxes: Frontier Lands": Treasure Caskets will appear more frequently in the north and other distant lands!
"Swift Shoes": Adventurers who are fully rested and healed will temporarily be able to run with great speed!
"Ease of Exploration": A teleport service connecting the towns of Mhaura and Selbina to the three nations will appear!

*Effects will be limited to areas from the original FINAL FANTASY XI and the Rise of the Zilart and Chains of Promathia expansions, with certain areas excluded.
*Upon entering an affected area, a message indicating the active Super Kupower(s) will be displayed in the chat window.
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-05-08 19:12:39
Link | Citer | R

Magistrella said:

and yes i AM goddamn b!tching about 66k xp i will get for FREE because this will mean i can spent at least 3hrs somewhere else then meriting, maybe outside with friends.

You choose to merit instead of going out and you're gonna blame SE for this ? lol'd. If you're meriting faster the only thing you'll do is getting more merits period. Or going to another event with the same you saved meriting. But stop pretending that without that ring you cannot go out with friend, that's complete ***.

Liquidz statement is perfectly right, not all item in this game are meant to be owned by anyone.