Aht Urhgan Kings

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Aht Urhgan Kings
Aht Urhgan Kings
By eclipstic 2013-03-08 17:01:48
Link | Citer | R

from reading other testimonial and information, the kings supposedly have a 7 day max respawn but idk how accurate that is. today he couldn't have been up for more than a few hours. we checked this morning and he wasn't up. all of the sudden he's in beseiged this afternoon. it's the 2nd time i've missed the kill by just a few hours now, though :(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Eclipstic
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: eclipstic
By Bahamut.Eclipstic 2013-03-08 17:12:03
Link | Citer | R

i've been reading that Gulool ja ja is pretty much the nightmare of the three. my guess would be because he's so easily killed in besieged (butt raped in 2 minutes today)

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Eclipstic
By Bahamut.Eclipstic 2013-03-08 17:21:24
Link | Citer | R

negative. they must be up and not engaged in their respective throne rooms in order to appear in a besieged. that much seems to be solid

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Eclipstic
By Bahamut.Eclipstic 2013-03-08 17:29:38
Link | Citer | R

today is actually the 2nd time he has popped since sunday, so he does exist i assure you. my partner saw him up on sunday night, but i could not be reached. today, he was obviously up before the siege.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-03-08 17:36:18
Link | Citer | R

Gulool Ja Ja is bugged to hell actually. He didn't spawn on bahamut in any of like, 8 besieged or more people where at, nor his pop place in almost a month. Think it was 21 days or something until he popped.
 Bahamut.Eclipstic
By Bahamut.Eclipstic 2013-03-08 17:40:33
Link | Citer | R

and this was the one that popped late sunday/early monday this last week?
 Bahamut.Eclipstic
By Bahamut.Eclipstic 2013-03-10 05:07:05
Link | Citer | R

got my gulool kill at 5am this morning after just being killed yesterday in besieged. grats to the other 8 ppl who went with!
 Sylph.Siccmade
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2013-03-10 06:15:48
Link | Citer | R

Killed all 3 Kings in about two weeks as NIN/DNC WHM/THF(only sub)
That was roughly a year ago, maybe less.

It was a good time really, the first I fought was the Mamool. He drew-in and wiped me but I RR'd and played smarter.

If the spawn conditions weren't so ***, I'd camp em for fun.

Post deleted by User.
By sico 2013-03-10 08:59:10
Link | Citer | R

If he was Miller in besirged he wont pop, it linke regular kill i suppose.
 Valefor.Sapphire
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-03-10 09:14:52
Link | Citer | R

On our server i've seen mamook go down for maintenance a few times the last couple weeks, i've wondered if its ever been related to gulool maybe bein bugged or not.
Have people on other servers had that zone undergo maintenance at all?
I don't expect SE to ever admit theres an issue with the pop.

I'm really glad I did all these kills with shout groups pre neo salvage when they were being left up long enough for people to form shout groups to go and kill. Things seem to have shifted towards people just camping and killing for themselves instead of doing a friendly shout or finding out if anyone else on their server is lookin for these.
By Quiznor 2013-03-10 09:18:49
Link | Citer | R

Seeing all these threads,it makes me happy I did all my kills at 75
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-10 12:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
Seeing all these threads,it makes me happy I did all my kills at 75

I got my kills in, too, but I'm convinced Ja Ja is bugged and SE either doesn't know how to fix it, or sees it as a way to drag out game content and doesn't want to fix it.

My friend left a mule down there for like 3 solid weeks to finally get it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Eclipstic
By Bahamut.Eclipstic 2013-03-10 15:26:39
Link | Citer | R

one of the people that went with my group told me that he personally saw Gulool ja ja do down in besieged the previous afternoon. i wasn't aware he could pop that soon after, either. so, take it for what it is i guess lol
By Areayea 2013-03-10 17:10:42
Link | Citer | R

gulool ja ja is broken, he has a 20 day respawn, SE has "addressed" the issue but we all know what that means, it'll take em 5 years to fix. I sent an issue request to them when I camped him and that's what the told me lol
 Asura.Devilzero
Serveur: Asura
user: Devilray
By Asura.Devilzero 2013-03-19 11:03:10
Link | Citer | R

I and a bunch of people have been camping Gurfurlur for almost 3 weeks+. We've been watching the room and where it spawns the whole time. I can positively tell you its position never moved. Most of us did GM calls, and they actually did maintenance on Halvung. It must be bugged! I hope the maintenance opened its window to spawn next besieged. I will edit this post to update on what happens right after they did maintenance last night.

Edit: I just killed the NM. GMs did maintenance specifically on Halvung area, 8 pm last night. I got a /tell today, about 14 hours after maint. saying it had popped, and Trolls were lvl 0 Training. And they were still lvl 0 Training when we engaged and killed the NM. There had been no Troll Besieged for over 33 hours according to a up-to-date Besieged status site. So new tip: Gurfurlur can spawn at lvl 0 training after a maintenance.

Picture proof from killing today and Besieged site:
By Arziet 2013-03-19 11:26:01
Link | Citer | R

Find a couple others on your server via forum and take shifts. old school HNM style. Just stay logged in afk or on your shift camping him and you will get them. we where able to get all 3 in about 2 weeks this way in small group. most the times only 2 people where not afk when they appeared. It is not really an issue with pet jobs though if only 2 people.
 Asura.Devilzero
Serveur: Asura
user: Devilray
By Asura.Devilzero 2013-03-19 13:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Arziet said: »
Find a couple others on your server via forum and take shifts. old school HNM style. Just stay logged in afk or on your shift camping him and you will get them. we where able to get all 3 in about 2 weeks this way in small group. most the times only 2 people where not afk when they appeared. It is not really an issue with pet jobs though if only 2 people.

Luckily we were on opposite time zones, so we could camp full-time pretty easily.
 Quetzalcoatl.Avengers
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Avengers
By Quetzalcoatl.Avengers 2013-03-24 16:15:26
Link | Citer | R

Anyone got any information about Galfurur? He's the last I need, but i can't find any pop information about it, other than he's not as bad as ja ja :x
 Valefor.Esdain
Serveur: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-03-24 16:20:48
Link | Citer | R

That glitched one had an emergency maintenance in it's zone about a month ago. Wonder if they had fixed it. That's what everyone was thinking that was around when the /servmes came up about 'get out of this zone or be booted' message came up.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2013-03-25 09:20:51
Link | Citer | R

Gulool took me almost 2 months of on and off camping to get it and finally just followed what some random person told me and got lucky.

Waited for besieged and went down there at besieged level 3. Headed out at 2 and that is when I got there. Had my mule there for almost a week and never saw the spot move which makes me think he popped and depopped without ever moving, then was killed in besieged. That's my theory and I'm stickin to it.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By pchan 2013-03-26 12:47:37
Link | Citer | R

cool finally, this means I can send me the wyrmseeker from deliverybox to pchan
By pchan 2013-03-27 15:28:03
Link | Citer | R

I killed Gulool jaja today 26/3 after the update on quetz
 Siren.Midgley
Serveur: Siren
user: maiestass
By Siren.Midgley 2013-04-04 12:43:40
Link | Citer | R

Gulool Ja Ja killed today 04/04 on Siren
 Odin.Spyderhawk
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2013-04-18 17:41:12
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know the latest ToD for Gulool on Odin, ive parked a mule out there the past 72+ hours, and done 3 mamool besieges w/ Ja Ja being a no show all 3 accounts. Any info is appreciated.
 Quetzalcoatl.Farkle
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Aasa
By Quetzalcoatl.Farkle 2013-04-20 00:19:41
Link | Citer | R

Gurfurlur on Quetzalcoatl

dead 1am est 4/20

also some spawn notes..

Saw him on mule account... gathered to kill and oh snaps.. Trolls were advancing. I saw him die during besiege.

Goofed around on quests in Seekersland and then before bed he was up again in Halvung and killed him.

I thought there was a long wait if he died in besiege.