Fastest Way To Relic?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Fastest way to relic?
Fastest way to relic?
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:28:18
Link | Citer | R

Yea i bet lol
 Sylph.Khamila
Serveur: Sylph
user: Khamila
By Sylph.Khamila 2009-05-05 21:28:24
Link | Citer | R

Dubont said:
Khamila said:
This sounds a lot like this thread, just reworded. -.-

I respect wanting to get a relic in a legit way but really, how is this thread any different from "this"?

this thread is different b/c im asking OMG HOWZ I MAKE GILZ!? i was just wondering if there was a faster way and i got my answer kthx

With that being said, how can I farm up enough to buy a Corselet <.<? As sarcastic as it may sound Im being serious, I fail at farming yet I do it soooo much -.- You make a Mil a week fishing what? o.o
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-05 21:28:29
Link | Citer | R

My friend with a relic GK (god forbid I try to spell that thing) has three jobs, and only plays like twice a week to craft his gil. Not everyone with a relic has no life, lives in a basement and hisses at the sun.

...but many do. But just like any steriotype, there are the exceptions.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-05 21:28:46
Link | Citer | R

Deathsshadow, seeing that you have zero jobs at 75 atm, i can kinda understand how you think. unless you're another rebound duper back from the ban vacation. Once you have got a couple of 75's. once you have done all the missions you feel that you wanna do something more. 4 years ago I couldnt understand wth ppl want more than 1 75 job, but it does get different after you've played for longer, when you got most of what you want already. If someone wanna invest their time/gil in a relic, how does that make them a "no lifer"?

I'd do it myself if i wasnt so damn lazy, I decided to go for maat's cap instead. Because that gives me a goal, and when i get it it will be an achievement for me, not so i can show off to anyone else.

the game gets boring very fast without goals imo.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:30:47
Link | Citer | R

YAY some1 knows how to read my user data w00t, Funny how this is a second account started on 360 but yup you got me
 Remora.Dubont
Serveur: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-05 21:32:14
Link | Citer | R

Khamila said:
Dubont said:
Khamila said:

I respect wanting to get a relic in a legit way but really, how is this thread any different from "this"?

this thread is different b/c im asking OMG HOWZ I MAKE GILZ!? i was just wondering if there was a faster way and i got my answer kthx

With that being said, how can I farm up enough to buy a Corselet <.<? As sarcastic as it may sound Im being serious, I fail at farming yet I do it soooo much -.- You make a Mil a week fishing what? o.o

Nebimonites. Roughly 196k a day IF im not undercut...which happens often.
 Sylph.Khamila
By Sylph.Khamila 2009-05-05 21:34:35
Link | Citer | R

Dubont said:
Khamila said:
Dubont said:
Khamila said:

Nebimonites. Roughly 196k a day IF im not undercut...which happens often.

kk, Props to being able to fish XD I gear up, tele somewhere, go fish and Im bored 20 minutes later <.< Back to Chestplates I suppose XD
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:35:54
Link | Citer | R

.. i sell my body to science for gil
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-05 21:38:26
Link | Citer | R

Khamila said:

kk, Props to being able to fish XD I gear up, tele somewhere, go fish and Im bored 20 minutes later <.< Back to Chestplates I suppose XD

im one of the no life losers that takes his laptop to school and plays during class...thats when i fish so eh
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:40:45
Link | Citer | R

Dubont said:
Khamila said:

im one of the no life losers that takes his laptop to school and plays during class...thats when i fish so eh

if fishing didnt take so long to lvl up it wouldnt bore me to much
 Sylph.Khamila
By Sylph.Khamila 2009-05-05 21:41:28
Link | Citer | R

Dubont said:
Khamila said:

I try to cram in a Volcanic Bomb here and there when Im "busy" <.< Been caught a few times having to leave asap and auto running to zone only to get stuck in a wall and come back seeing "Allow yourself to be revived?" >.>
 Ramuh.Konoko
Serveur: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-05-05 21:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Deathsshadow said:
People with Maat's cap and more than 1 relic obviously have no life, if they put that hard work into actual work maybe they'd get somewhere

This is a perfect example of narrow minded ignorance. Why don't you read this aloud to yourself and think about it? You'll then figure out how incredibly stupid, ignorant, and idiotic it sounds.

The fact that you are judging every single person who has more than 1 relic and the cap without even considering every individual is hilarious. Do you realize how many variables you totally overlooked? What if one of those people were 15, or 17, not even 18. Do they even need to worry about "getting somewhere" other than school? What if one of those people had loads of friends in the game, and worked hard and had fun, all alongside being helped by those friends to fund their relics and cap? What if one of those people was a perfectly normal person who gained everything by working legitimately, and also lead a perfectly legitimate job in real life as well? Not all of these people are 46 year old nerds who live in their parents' basements and play this game 24/7. Anybody with half a brain would realize how stupid a catch-all statement like that is, after considering how many variables are out there that prove you completely wrong.

This game has been out for what, 5 years or so now? Do you realize how long that is? Do you realize how much you could accomplish, just playing the game at an average rate of a few hours a day, along with leading a successful life? You obviously don't. Hell, you don't even have a single job at 75 yet. You haven't gone through CoP, you haven't gone through ToAU, you haven't even gone through Zilart. I doubt you've ever experienced Dynamis, fighting HNMs after a successful claim, Sea, Sky, Salvage, or anything like that yet. You have absolutely no right to talk about these people like you're so superior. If you're going to pull the life card on us (One of the most pathetic cop outs ANYBODY could do.), then take a *** look in the mirror. You're playing this game too, just because people are better then you and have more time, devotion, dedication, and experience then you does does not mean you can put them all down like that.

Think about it.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-05 21:45:07
Link | Citer | R

Konoko said:
Deathsshadow said:
People with Maat's cap and more than 1 relic obviously have no life, if they put that hard work into actual work maybe they'd get somewhere

This is a perfect example of narrow minded ignorance. Why don't you read this allowed to yourself and think about it? You'll then figure out how incredibly stupid, ignorant, and idiotic it sounds.

The fact that you are judging every single person who has more than 1 relic and the cap without even considering every individual is hilarious. Do you realize how many variables you totally overlooked? What if one of those people were 15, or 17, not even 18. Do they even need to worry about "getting somewhere" other than school? What if one of those people had loads of friends in the game, and worked hard and had fun, all alongside being helped by those friends to fund their relics and cap? What if one of those people was a perfectly normal person who gained everything by working legitimately, and also lead a perfectly legitimate job in real life as well? Not all of these people are 46 year old nerds who live in their parents' basements and play this game 24/7. Anybody with half a brain would realize how stupid a catch-all statement like that is, after considering how many variables are out there that prove you completely wrong.

This game has been out for what, 5 years or so now? Do you realize how long that is? Do you realize how much you could accomplish, just playing the game at an average rate of a few hours a day, along with leading a successful life? You obviously don't. Hell, you don't even have a single job at 75 yet. You haven't gone through CoP, you haven't gone through ToAU, you haven't even gone through Zilart. I doubt you've ever experienced Dynamis, fighting HNMs after a successful claim, Sea, Sky, Salvage, or anything like that yet. You have absolutely no right to talk about these people like you're so superior. If you're going to pull the life card on us (One of the most pathetic cop outs ANYBODY could do.), then take a *** look in the mirror. You're playing this game too, just because people are better then you and have more time, devotion, dedication, and experience then you does does not mean you can put them all down like that.

Think about it.

tl;dr

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Khamila
By Sylph.Khamila 2009-05-05 21:47:21
Link | Citer | R

Konoko said:
Deathsshadow said:

This is a perfect example of narrow minded ignorance. Why don't you read this allowed to yourself and think about it? You'll then figure out how incredibly stupid, ignorant, and idiotic it sounds.

Think about it.

Incoming "This isnt my main character" Comment <.<
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:48:51
Link | Citer | R

Konoko said:
Deathsshadow said:

Think about it.

LMAO this guys gettin a hard on tryin to degrade me.. Man i love this site... And like i Said before this is a second account started on 360 so plz learn to read and if u cant do that then pay more attention in school rather than fantasizing about FFXI all day.. And yes i did make a generalized comment to people with more than one relic so? Gonna whoop my ***? Doubt it... This is a damn forum for cryin out load, a place when one can voice their own opinions.. but i guess for sum1 like you it get under your skin huh?
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-05 21:50:16
Link | Citer | R

long story short, he's calling out death for being a nub and generalising every-one that has maat's cap and a relic or two as being a no-lifer. Games been out for 7 years, playing a few hours a day over this time with good friends means you could have achieved it.

Also, not everyone with a relic is a 46 year old nerd living in their parents basement playing the game 24/7, I like that part.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-05 21:52:44
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, guys, hey, hey guys, hey, listen.

This guy is a ***, OP has been answered, I vote boycott thread and stop giving Death the attention he's trying so hard to demand. Really wish people would just ignore this sort of *** more often.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:53:26
Link | Citer | R

Pretty much yup ^^... But hey to all you people with a bunch of relics i /clap my hands to u
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-05 21:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Deathsshadow said:
Pretty much yup ^^... But hey to all you people with a bunch of relics i /clap my hands to u

liar, you just called them no lifers >:o
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-05 21:56:24
Link | Citer | R

Deathsshadow said:

just wanna know, if you never got any major achievements in game yourself, how do you know what you're talking about? And if by any chance your "other char", the one you dont wanna show us, have a bunch of relics in the closet, then arent you one of the "no-lifers"?
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:56:47
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
Hey guys, guys, hey, hey guys, hey, listen.

This guy is a ***, OP has been answered, I vote boycott thread and stop giving Death the attention he's trying so hard to demand. Really wish people would just ignore this sort of *** more often.

Ha i need attention eh? and if i did i didnt try very hard to recieve it.. Getting under peoples skin is always fun, cant believe ya'll whining bout it.. i can careless less of what you or any1 else thinks lol.. Grrr your making me a bad person ima have no friends lul
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-05 21:58:22
Link | Citer | R

yea guys my question got answered so ^^ ty
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 21:59:34
Link | Citer | R

Zanno said:
Deathsshadow said:

just wanna know, if you never got any major achievements in game yourself, how do you know what you're talking about? And if by any chance your "other char", the one you dont wanna show us, have a bunch of relics in the closet, then arent you one of the "no-lifers"?

i like to xp and wut not while having fun with you people.. Besides i dont use the unofficial windower like many of you do
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-05 22:05:33
Link | Citer | R

i dont use unofficial windower <.< dont need it. And you're not under my skin, i got no relics, except for the usual relic crap but no weapon.

If you actually like exping, you'll end up with 15 jobs at 66+ some day. if you got the jobs for it, why dont just kill maat 15 times for the cap?
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 22:09:02
Link | Citer | R

well since i play my 360 more than pc i tend to play other games alot and it minimizes my ffxi time... all i do realli i farm every now and then on 360
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-05 22:09:15
Link | Citer | R

Deathsshadow said:

i like to xp and wut not while having fun with you people.. Besides i dont use the unofficial windower like many of you do

what do you mean "you people"?

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-05 22:11:48
Link | Citer | R

I wanna be YouPeople D: