Link | Citer | R

Would be better if you made him sam/war nin49
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2011-12-21 13:29:36
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I should thank SE for making the decision not to go for 95 Ukon and to go for a relic instead an easy choice. So disappointing.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-12-21 13:38:46
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »
/Thf because he's stealing all our happiness D:[/quote]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-12-21 13:40:13
Link | Citer | R

What is this ***seriously.
 Bahamut.Novadragon
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Novadragon 2011-12-21 13:40:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kodaijin said: »
Maybe I should thank SE for making the decision not to go for 95 Ukon and to go for a relic instead an easy choice. So disappointing.

Mythic/Relic should have always had been better then Empys. The work comparsion you put into Empys are ridicolous against the Relic/Mythics.
 Bahamut.Enkidou
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2011-12-21 13:44:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
/Thf because he's stealing all our happiness D:

Flaunting the fact that he feels it isn't necessary to take the time to level his WAR is the best way for him to advertise his detestation and contempt for the job.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-21 13:45:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Enkidou said: »

Flaunting the fact that he feels it isn't necessary to take the time to level his WAR is the best way for him to advertise his detestation and contempt for the job.

Then why even have a subjob showing he doesn't care to even recognize anything other than sam.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2011-12-21 13:48:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Novadragon said: »

Mythic/Relic should have always had been better then Empys. The work comparsion you put into Empys are ridicolous against the Relic/Mythics.

The work you put into each weapon(relic vs empy) to obtain level 95 version is equal, if not harder for a 95 empy. 1500 metal plates @100k each is 150mil, and I can get a bravura cheaper(and with less effort) than that. Your statement is invalid.
 Bahamut.Novadragon
By Bahamut.Novadragon 2011-12-21 13:49:58
Link | Citer | R

The work you put into each weapon(relic vs empy) to obtain level 95 version is equal, if not harder for a 95 empy. 1500 metal plates @100k each is 150mil, and I can get a bravura cheaper(and with less effort) than that. Your statement is invalid.

That's not the point. The point is getting a 85 Empy is ridicolously easy. Plenty will overpower the Relics/Mythics already with much less work.
 Bahamut.Enkidou
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2011-12-21 13:50:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Enkidou said: »

Then why even have a subjob showing he doesn't care to even recognize anything other than sam.

He DOES care about recognition. The recognition of his distaste for Warrior. Keep up!
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-21 13:53:25
Link | Citer | R

I think you need to readjust your thinking on that one.
 Asura.Zart
Serveur: Asura
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2011-12-21 13:53:28
Link | Citer | R

they should turn warriors blood rage into a berserker type move.
where it grants more critical hit rate depending on the characters current HP, allthough that might be too simular to a DRK ability i think it fits
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-21 13:54:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Zart said: »
they should turn warriors blood rage into a berserker type move.
where it grants more critical hit rate depending on the characters current HP, allthough that might be too simular to a DRK ability i think it fits

If anything drk should get an ability like that... oh wait.. yeah that one fails though..
 Phoenix.Urteil
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-12-21 13:54:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jesi said: »
What boggles me is that FFXI is probably one of the easiest MMOs to balance.

There is literally no PvP to balance. For DD PvE balance, all you have to do is make sure all of the jobs do roughly the same damage or do a little less damage in exchange for defense.

Sometimes it feels like they do PvP balancing in a game where this no world PvP, because the game feels better balanced there by absolute accident then PvE.

Blows my mind, I don't understand these adjustments at all, I could think of 321412348712987491287431298640127864012894671290873r4901827418927640129874390187436.

Things that could have been done instead.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-12-21 13:59:08
Link | Citer | R

Nerf Victory Smite (Impetus is probably next)
Nerf Restraint
Nerf Blood Rage
Nerf Ukko's Fury even though Ukon took people awhile to get originally.
Give SAM a TP Bonus JA
Give SAM Double Attack from Zanshin on top of Double Attack from WAR sub/gear
Give SAM Shoha which makes having a relic/Empy pointless.
Incoming Flux of Bandwagon SAM with Hagun V2 from Magian Trials.

I'm not in the mood for 2007 again seriously. They should make DD jobs equal and not just favor one while nerfing others. Every update so far for war has been a downgrade. The restraint thing I figured "Okay they have to weaken us a bit so we can get new job abilities" But what the *** more downgrades really? MNK gets something like Impetus but they want to mess with blood rage which doesn't even last that long.
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2011-12-21 14:02:06
Link | Citer | R

Ya sorry but ukkos needed to be gimped. no denying that. it needs a cap on its crit chance. 60-75% or something.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2011-12-21 14:02:14
Link | Citer | R

Which part?
I can spend my 150 mil and get a bravura
I can spend my 150 mil and get a 95 Ukon

before these changes, Ukon would have been the better choice (not counting 99 here because we havent seen these yet)

After these changes, I dont see myself wasting the gil on Ukon 95. Better to get a relic... and preferably 1 that isnt warrior only.
 Shiva.Schatzie
Serveur: Shiva
user: itemset
By Shiva.Schatzie 2011-12-21 14:04:24
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Stik said: »
Balance XI is the name of the game nowadays did a warrior sh*t in this guys cereal bowl or what !?!?!?!?

i know this is the wrong forum but...

warrior does too much damage? better nerf irelia >.>
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-12-21 14:04:39
Link | Citer | R

Glad I haven't spent gil on my Ukon, I slowed things down when Tanaka came back. I guess I will resume working on my TP bonus GK lol. Also, Askar+5 looks better and better.
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-12-21 14:07:25
Link | Citer | R

Ya sorry but ukkos needed to be gimped. no denying that. it needs a cap on its crit chance. 60-75% or something.
Uh, no. I keep seeing people complaing about how Ukko's had 80% crit @300TP. What retard what holding TP that long to make that noteworthy anyways? And Crit cap for 1 WS? Just no.
[+]
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-21 14:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Which part?
I can spend my 150 mil and get a bravura
I can spend my 150 mil and get a 95 Ukon

before these changes, Ukon would have been the better choice (not counting 99 here because we havent seen these yet)

After these changes, I dont see myself wasting the gil on Ukon 95.

If gil isn't an option, then relic is harder to get than ukon. Sorry facts are facts. If gil isn't a worry... relic is still harder to get 95.
 Fenrir.Minjo
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2011-12-21 14:09:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kaisuko said: »
Uh, no. I keep seeing people complaing about how Ukko's had 80% crit @300TP. What retard what holding TP that long to make that noteworthy anyways? And Crit cap for 1 WS? Just no.

Voidwatch would like a word with you.
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-21 14:11:20
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Minjo said: »
Asura.Kaisuko said: »

Voidwatch would like a word with you.

I was actually about to agree with kaisuko then I saw what you said..

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2011-12-21 14:13:43
Link | Citer | R

3 Ukonvasara 95s(http://www.ffxiah.com/item/19637/ukonvasara) vs 33 Bravura 95s(http://www.ffxiah.com/item/18670/bravura) disagrees with you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-12-21 14:16:53
Link | Citer | R

3 Ukonvasara 95s(http://www.ffxiah.com/item/19637/ukonvasara) vs 33 Bravura 95s(http://www.ffxiah.com/item/18670/bravura) disagrees with you.

Bravuras have been made years before Empyreans even came out. It is only natural for the owners to want to upgrade them so they don't completely fall behind other weapons. The Gil on the original relic weapons was spent already. (Or they had a linkshell do most of the work if they sponsored)

Your point is slightly flawed since Metal Plates are new content.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2011-12-21 14:20:41
Link | Citer | R

My original point before everyone wanted to complain that Ukon is too easy to get, was that there is less of a reason to go for a 95 Ukon(given the current price of HMP) and more of a reason to spend that gil on a more useful relic.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-12-21 14:21:52
Link | Citer | R

Its more of the comparing a trial that can be done in two hours against a trial of buying another relic.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18