Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Sky
Sky
 Hades.Ashtor
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: ashtor
By Hades.Ashtor 2009-04-27 01:41:16
Link | Citer | R

I cant find any gmt sky ls. does some1 knows a sky gmt ls?
 Garuda.Fullen
Serveur: Garuda
user: fullen
By Garuda.Fullen 2009-04-27 02:11:35
Link | Citer | R

I own one but located on Garuda ^^;;

Most likely useless information to you but as they are quite rare i thought worth posting~
 Hades.Demetress
Serveur: Hades
user: Demetress
By Hades.Demetress 2009-04-27 06:44:09
Link | Citer | R

Ashtor said:
I cant find any gmt sky ls. does some1 knows a sky gmt ls?

On Hades there are a few.

Your best guess is to just go to the Sky entrance platform (where you pop up from taking the Hall of the Gods transporter platform) around the time you would like to start your Sky event and then just wait and see what people show up. Particularly note the color (and name) of their linkshell pearl.

Once you see a dozen or more people with the same LS pearl gathering, you know that it is a Sky LS and most likely they will have weekly events at that time. Just ask somebody who is the Shell leader then ask him/her if you can join.

Personally I'm in CelesteSky (Sun/Mon 21:00 gmt), but I think we are currently closed for applications.

There is also PieInTheSky that I know of and I regularly see a bunch of others roaming around Sky at the same time we are.

I don't know if there are Sky LS that are active during the week, though (I figure there are). You'll have to test it out, I'm afraid.

Another possibility (might be a long shot though) is to visit the POL Linkshell Community and see if there are any Sky LS registered that are still accepting members. I'd prefer the first method, though (see for yourself at Sky whomever is gathering). POL LS Community seems to hold severely outdated information only.