Small Casual Linkshell/Staic

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Small casual Linkshell/Staic
Small casual Linkshell/Staic
By Rivers 2011-10-27 16:35:04
Link | Citer | R

Hey Asura, I got back to the game a few months ago and am undergoing the daunting task of trying to play catch-up. With all my friends either quit, or in totally different timezones I've been having to resort to shouting or joining other pick up groups and although they're fun, I've been a pink THF for way too long.

I don't really have time to join a big LS and spend every night of the week doing events. I'm thinking about starting a little 6 man LS to get +1, +2 armor, Dynamis gear, Caturae and Mega Boss wins, etc. I know a lot of people are coming back to the game and I assume they're in the same boat as me. Hopefully after everyone is all geared up we will be a good little team together and can take on more challenging tasks.

Anyways, just putting it out there to see if anyone is interested. A couple nights a week, maybe a weekend afternoon or two. No super tight schedules. I'm CST timezone and work mon-fri days so yeah, hope to hear from someone, and if not PinkTHF4Life!

EDIT: I ment 'static' I don't even know what a staic is....
 Asura.Mekaider
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-10-27 16:44:38
Link | Citer | R

Alot of the things you've mentioned there are very easy to do. +1/+2, dynamis and wins. The wins and such will probably require a pickup group. Boss wins also but really simple to do. +1/+2 depends on how interested you are. You could do +1 with just a blm/whm for procs and the occasional cure. +2 might take a real WHM depending on your ability.

Don't need an ls for any of that.

I would offer to help you with that stuff however you stated you're CST and I'm technically GMT, although work skews that alot.

It's generally not as hard as you might think though ^^