Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Wutai » PL service R1-35+
PL service R1-35+
First Page 2
By Fouluryu 2011-10-25 23:01:58
Link | Citer | R

Greetings!

Offering a PL service here on Wutai. Yes, I can still PL you by simple guidelines to safe powerleveling. When mob is claimed (blue on my side of the end) I can kill it for you getting faster exp than normal. Stone skin II is given (and transfers to PT as AOE also) which protects you very efficiently.

Price for PL is 400k for the service. If more people join, at least 3 people must pay to cover an 8/8 party, so about 1200k. You pay 400k every two hours.

How fast is this?

Updated: You will level fast enough to get Lv 1-36 in 3-4 hours. It is fast beyond satisfaction and ease.

Why PL?

PL'ing can have a faster rate of gaining exp by 70-100% rate saving you time and catching up with the pro players once you get near the 35-40 range. You'll be able to find exp parties better and ease of leveling. What you pay is what you get, so you're getting your gil's worth.

How can I ensure the safety of myself or party?

Updated: Special technique will be used in order maintain constant chain while the party remains at a safe distance. All that is needed is for mob to be claimed in party. This technique will only be mentioned in game.

When I pay, when does PL start?

As soon as I pull.

I decided I wanted to finish my PL'ing and want to stop here for today because real life, something came up, or and emergency.

Everyone is entitled to a partial refund if someone has to go or pt has to go.

Major Edit:

If you have a problem with PL'ing please don't post here. Take your complaints or comments to Yoshi or SE feed back forum. What I do is abiding by the rules and regulations of Square Enix's terms of service. And seriously, if you're not on my server there's no need for you to post here.
By Gonks 2011-10-26 08:09:57
Link | Citer | R

is everybody's post getting deleted on this thread?
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-26 08:21:48
Link | Citer | R

Yes, I cleaned up the thread.
[+]
By LiminalityOdin 2011-10-26 11:36:57
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, I think you're under-charging. I know on Mysidia, some guy was charging like 100k per level. I'm not sure how the economy is on Wutai, but I think you could stand to raise your charge per hour. Just a little tidbit :)
By Dubont 2011-10-26 12:10:35
Link | Citer | R

Just my 2 cents....this kind of stuff ruined FFXI...please stop.
[+]
 Shiva.Johneblaze
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Johneblaze 2011-10-26 13:00:39
Link | Citer | R

find a way to make money without enabling a shitty playerbase...
[+]
By LiminalityOdin 2011-10-26 15:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Cause PL grindin' from 36 - 50 in Strongholds makes you "learn2class" better than PL grindin' from 1 - 36 :D

AoEs... ALL THE AoEs!
 ace
By ace 2011-10-26 17:10:13
Link | Citer | R

i support you, i might need your service for the weekend.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lolserj
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Andras
By Carbuncle.Lolserj 2011-10-26 18:16:00
Link | Citer | R

The Dubont said: »
Just my 2 cents....this kind of stuff ruined FFXI...please stop.

bad players will be bad regardless

if you want to stop high levels who are bad do something productive and steal their NMs or MPK them
[+]
By Fouluryu 2011-10-26 19:24:53
Link | Citer | R

To each to their own... What I do on my own time is my own time and how I make gil. PL'ing is only 30-50% faster than regular party'ing. People will throw whatever excuse out there just because someone doesn't like PL'ing. It's been patched and over with and now it's slower by a huge fraction. The party pulls and I kill it and if you like an estimate exactly how much exp they're getting per hour is roughly between 20-30k per hour if they are of the following: pulling correct level mobs from their range, PT level range difference of 5, supportive cures + stone skin II being casted timely, and mob spawn.

All players do PL and up to date today. It's our choice. My time, their money, their PL. Don't like it? Just don't use it. The jobs on FFXIV aren't hard or impossible to navigate. My cnj was pl'd at 35 to 50 and now I'm one of the best CNJ for raids (notice my achievements). I'm good with CNJ because of FFXI experience as most are.
First Page 2