Anyone Sticking Around After Pay To Play?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Karnak » Anyone sticking around after pay to play?
Anyone sticking around after pay to play?
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2011-10-24 21:39:15
Link | Citer | R

Alrighty, so after getting absorbed into the wonderful world that Yoshi-P is being the savior of, I have come to realize what's wrong with my server at the core...

Seems it's very EU and JP heavy. I've seen quite a few /say and /sh in French, and in the early hours the towns and fields are filled with JPs running about enjoying themselves. Plenty of people calling me mate and all as well, so it's all good people on this server. Partly explains why I rarely see anyone actually talk or shout, I suppose.

Since there's really not a strong US presence on my server, should I really consider it a blessing in disguise for when endgame content comes, for lack of competition? Or should I begin some almighty campaign to get people to stop flooding Wutai and Selbina with new accounts, and get cozy with good ol Karnak?
By Yves 2011-10-24 22:40:27
Link | Citer | R

If you're still relatively new (sub 20) make a server jump. Personally, Besaid is very friendly. Every server has d-bags with *** little mohawks who epeen but for the most part, Besaid is great.
By knocker 2011-10-24 22:49:19
Link | Citer | R

Besaid is great, I've had a lot of fun on that server and with my LS. Also, if you're new, and have questions because you can't lurk forums and go through page after page, we will answer them and not just say, "over there".
By Yves 2011-10-24 23:00:55
Link | Citer | R

Knocker Shadowtail said: »
Besaid is great, I've had a lot of fun on that server and with my LS. Also, if you're new, and have questions because you can't lurk forums and go through page after page, we will answer them and not just say, "over there".

There are plenty of these threads.
By Gonks 2011-10-25 09:41:05
Link | Citer | R

Dont come to Wutai, this place sucks to many elitist
 Shiva.Kewitt
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: ginger
By Shiva.Kewitt 2011-10-25 11:53:33
Link | Citer | R

I Played enought to get to level 20 pug and every other job to between 10-15...

After that I've only logged on post update to see how the game was playing and there has been great improvements but there are many little things that always bugged me for a Game as big as FFXIV was ment to be.

(Edited out rant)

I got a $1800 computer that was above all the best specs for the game when it came out and it was still bad. Well I kept the video card and sold the computer.

My backup computer can still play FFXIV but I am waiting for engine remake and PS3 release. My hubby and I can't both play right now anyways as we don't have 2 computer that can play it smoothly so we will wait for PS3 release anyways.

I still have high hopes for FFXIV.. Having played FFXI, WOW, Giuldwars, And DnDonline.