HNM Merc Linkshell Looking For Members.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
 Asura.Turbofox
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user:
By Asura.Turbofox 2009-04-21 16:25:29
| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Looking for members. This is a Merc Linkshell. Meaning every drop is sell able to make its members gil. Ill go over how we do our payout first since i am sure that's most important to those applying.

All events have attendance. All items sold will be split 95%/(number of campers) 5% will go to bank to pay for LS events. If the bank gets to be rather high, that will be distributed to the most active 10 members as a bonus, but still leaving a 5m base left in bank.

Payouts will be done weekly because we do NOT want a revolving bank. We want our members to get gil and better themselves and gear to better us as a linkshell.

Sales Breakdown

Items that drop will be offered first to the LS to buy. Yes LS members will have to buy items too. If no one in the LS wishes to buy said drops, we will then turn outside LS for a buyer. In the event of no buyers for said items, we will default to our LS DKP for members to cast lots.

As for the usual HNM LS drama. We will not partake in the drama. When we claim we will kill, leave, rinse repeat. Our linkshell will never talk trash in say as it is not needed. Nor will we ever attempt to MPK or steal claim from another LS. We ask other HNM shells do the same.

If this interests you please feel free to apply. We do ask that you have at least 1 mage job. Must have outstanding merits and above average gear. Thank you for reading my post and i hope to see some very nice applications on our forums soon^^

www.preeminence-ls.com

-Turbofox

P.S. I posted here to allow all members of FFXI to see not just Asura. So mods can delete the thread in Asura area if needed. But this is where i would like this to be since i am reaching out to all servers^^

Thanks
 Siren.Mistyne
Serveur: Siren
user:
By Siren.Mistyne 2009-04-21 23:36:47
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Sounds like a great ls, I might consider going/applying
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-04-23 12:32:11

We are still looking for some more people, could really use some cors if any of them are interested.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-23 12:35:12
Link | Citer | R

No need for 2 threads on this topic.
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-04-23 12:37:02

Turbo already talked to a mod on here about that we are looking for people outside of Asura aswell so thats why theres one in general, it beats 26 or whatever topics one per server forum :P.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-07 21:59:01

User submitted image

YES! This linkshell does buy gil and toons.

Quote:

04-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Euryman
Gold Member [?]

EGS Endgame Ls (Limited Recruitment)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LS Made but its a temp shell to get us together and talk more about naming the LS. We would like to start doing events asap, but we lack a great name. We have thought about names for the last 24 hours. So many LS names are taken, mainly the good ones >.> We are about out of ideas now.

So with that said, someone name our LS. We will be focusing on these events:
Dynamis
Einherjar
Sea
Salvage
Limbus

We may or may not get into the HNM scene, depending on what others want. If we do it will be required to have ffxiapp. But again this is not something we are considering at this time.

This LS is open to most EGS members. All gold/mods/smods/swat are welcome without an application. But if you are a regular member then you will need to PM me a very detailed application.

Artemys and myself are leading this shell, and we will be looking for 1 more person that would like to help us grow to perfection. Out with the old in with the new, lets make some ruckus on (PM me or Artemys for server info) and show them how the game is really played^^

RECRUITMENT IS LIMITED!

Once we hit 32 members it will be very hard to get into the LS. Relic owners will be considered after we get our core before other applicants.

http://www.egamingsupply.com/buy/middleman-service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Artemys; 04-20-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Changed Art to Artemys Removed Server name

User submitted image

Need i say more? WHOOOOOSH
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 22:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Was this post needed Futchy?
[+]
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-08 08:15:59

Absolutely!
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 08:57:19
Link | Citer | R

To be honest, I liked it when you didn't post.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 08:59:18
Link | Citer | R

I don't get it, I know you hate futchy and all, but aren't you both on the same side on this one? Looks like his post supported your argument pretty well to me. *shrug*
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-08 12:06:35

I did, but i also posted in there other 3 threads, so at this point its repedative.(sp)
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-08 12:26:58

This is a final post on behalf of the LS, we will no longer respond to children in this thread so go ahead and bash us if you want, we will be the bigger man and carry ourselves more professionally.

To clarify different categories of RMT:
1) Chinese, IGE, etc that don't care if they disrupt the FFXI economy or hurt normal players as long as they make a quick buck
2) Account Buyers/EGS or as i call it NA/EU - People who've played the game for year to obtain the gear they have on their account then quitting to sell it to make some money for the TIME they've invested into FFXI and when we buy their account we are paying for their TIME not the account... This type of RMT has no impact on the regular running of FFXI except that someone you know may have become someone different, nor are these people out to hurt the FFXI community or economy.

As you guys can see the only person i've really been responding to in this thread is Korpg because he seems like hes the only know who knows the least bit of ***going on, people on different servers aren't on Asura they don't know wtfs going on, and then theres those talking out of their *** like Futchy and Tokuzi.

4/7 Paid $5000 to REOBTAIN NASA, they paid $2500 down the first time, so in total $7500, do you REALLY think if we aren't here anything is going to change? Its going to be the same ***with 24/7, every leader in 24/7 has taken the ls bank for themselves (Booyaka) and upgraded a relic from it, or sold it for themselves or sold it to reobtain/obtain NASA, atleast we do not keep a revolving bank so every week our members get out of the shell what they put into it, our leaders do not keep anything for themselves nor have as i said started ***with anyone, it was other people who started ***with us. So if we transfer/get banned/etc/etc things will go back as they were before 24/7 will dominate the scene and you all will ***, atleast with us those that aren't in 24/7 have a chance to obtain the gear from kings, and we have given 24/7 a good run for their money so far.

So the question is Asura what would you rather:

24/7 dominate the HNM scene with their $7500 bot or
Have us give them a good run for their money and make things more fair.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-09 19:11:22

Phayte, you and your bunch of RMT LS gilbuyers and account buyers need to server change and buy accounts/gil somewhere else.

In a online game your never going to win the arguement of yes we RMT but its ok because others do too.

Your linkshell will always be spit down upon as long as you openly RMT and BOT.

Idiot.