[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking For Members.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » [Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Caitsith.Surreal
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-05-09 19:40:03
Link | Citer | R

Not everyone RMT's Phayte, I mean..If RMT jumped off a bridge would you do it too?! :O
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-09 20:45:36
Link | Citer | R

Surreal said:
Not everyone RMT's Phayte, I mean..If RMT jumped off a bridge would you do it too?! :O

I know for a fact that I do not RMT.

I also know for a fact that my Linkshell doesn't RMT either.

Why do I know this? Because if we RMT'd, we wouldn't be a linkshell working to get our drops from mobs to sell to others.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-10 00:38:17
Link | Citer | R

Futchy, my reason for hating them is not the same as yours.

See, I respect them to a point. They actually are good players. They just RMT. Its the RMTing that I dislike about them.

You, on the other hand, are pissed at them because they wouldn't let you join their little club.

So, even though I appreciate the support you gave me, I do have to ask you to STFU unless its going to get them banned for RMTing.

To all members of PreEminence: Again, you guys are good players, and I only hope that those who RMT vanish from the shell. If thats only a select few of you, then great, you guys are a good shell who deserves to do whatever you do outside of RMTing. To those who do RMT, sucks to be you when the banhammer comes. The shell can stay, but the RMTs have to leave.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-10 11:45:21
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

And how exactly do you know they are good players? Have the achieved anything that great as a linkshell? No. They are new. Are most of them from asura? No, most of them are server transfers or bought characters(3 confermed so far).

So to say they are skilled but RMT is either 1. you kissing there *** while you flame them so u dont close any doors in your sad little online life. Or 2. you really think they are good players from some short goal they have done in the past few weeks to show to you that they are good players.

If they are good, prove me wrong, list names and reasons. Not just say they ALL are. Thats a cop out.

Stats off there official site. After 3 weeks of being a linkshell and camping everyday(according to there points) they claimed 1 fafnir 1 hq turtle. N.Head W.Body and ton of sandy Af2 is the most they have gotten so far. Any HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE linkshell can get that many. 1. They BOT, so there ground king accomplishments mean nothing at this point since fafnir and lolturtle are both the easiest. 2. loldynamissandy

Enough said. Stop kissing *** and flaming at the same time Korpg.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-10 20:52:09
Link | Citer | R

They haven't done anything yet to make me say they fail. Yes they have done only 2 kings and a dynamis sandy, but so what? They do Einherjar also, but you don't consider that an achievement since it requires skill (somewhat) to kill those mobs (meaning you can't just TP burn them, you actually have to kill some things in order to get the win, and you have to keep it up for a little while, meaning anyone who fails once fails the shell).

But you wouldn't know that, since I doubt you can even get a T1 win. They don't require a tactic that requires you to keep sending bodies towards the mobs (a common 24/7 stratagy) or to go to websites and flame them endlessly (a common Futchy stratagy).

Until they do something spectacular (like failing at a 1% Faffy, like 24/7) then they haven't unearned my respect as a shell. Just as individual players (the RMT ones that are proven, although I have hunches about other members also, but I have no proof that they RMT, but they are suspected).
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-05-10 20:57:16
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:

A likely story >_>
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-10 21:40:17
Link | Citer | R

Atrithk said:
Korpg said:

A likely story >_>

How so? Just look at my gears and you will see that I don't RMT.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-11 14:10:53

Korpg said:
They do Einherjar also, but you don't consider that an achievement since it requires skill (somewhat) to kill those mobs (meaning you can't just TP burn them, you actually have to kill some things in order to get the win, and you have to keep it up for a little while, meaning anyone who fails once fails the shell).

Korpg, your a funny character to say the least, yes Einherjar is very easy, its just like dynamis til tier3, which they are not on yet according to there site, so no you dont need any skill. And yes if you did einherjar with any kind of end game linkshell you would know that they either manaburn(usually tier3) or tp burn(tier2) and random(tier1) with whatever cause its so easy.

Even Odin isn't an achievement now adays. You still didn't answer the golden questions, if this linkshell is so skilled give me reasons, besides events.

So far according to the Korpg theory if i post on a RMT site looking for members for a HNM ls and i do einherjar dynamis limbus sea/sky and claim 2 ground kings in a month(1 of which wasn't even a king), then my linkshell is mostly made of skilled people.

Korpg, go server transfer and join a real end game linkshell. Ive been on 4 different servers, and asura sucks ***, all of there end game linkshells are pretty shitty compared to any other ive been in.

To reestablish the main point: Names and reasons. Linkshells are made of people if your so convinced they are all so skilled give us names and reasons. If you can't do that this early in this linkshells history then you need to shut your mouth.
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-11 16:19:09

We have decided to expand our roster to 50 spots, we are accepting any jobs at the moment but our most priority ones are listed on our site, www.preeminence-ls.net under the forums on the menu, you can see our current number through the exdkp system, so we have about 15 spots open at the moment, feel free to apply through PM to me if you wish.

Thanks
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-11 16:36:24
Link | Citer | R

Guni said:
Korpg said:
They do Einherjar also, but you don't consider that an achievement since it requires skill (somewhat) to kill those mobs (meaning you can't just TP burn them, you actually have to kill some things in order to get the win, and you have to keep it up for a little while, meaning anyone who fails once fails the shell).

Korpg, your a funny character to say the least, yes Einherjar is very easy, its just like dynamis til tier3, which they are not on yet according to there site, so no you dont need any skill. And yes if you did einherjar with any kind of end game linkshell you would know that they either manaburn(usually tier3) or tp burn(tier2) and random(tier1) with whatever cause its so easy.

Even Odin isn't an achievement now adays. You still didn't answer the golden questions, if this linkshell is so skilled give me reasons, besides events.

So far according to the Korpg theory if i post on a RMT site looking for members for a HNM ls and i do einherjar dynamis limbus sea/sky and claim 2 ground kings in a month(1 of which wasn't even a king), then my linkshell is mostly made of skilled people.

Korpg, go server transfer and join a real end game linkshell. Ive been on 4 different servers, and asura sucks ***, all of there end game linkshells are pretty shitty compared to any other ive been in.

To reestablish the main point: Names and reasons. Linkshells are made of people if your so convinced they are all so skilled give us names and reasons. If you can't do that this early in this linkshells history then you need to shut your mouth.

Dude, you are either blind by your own rage against them, or unobserving, or both.

They have done Odin. I know they have done Odin because they have that title for beating Odin.

As for your therories about how to do Einherjar, you are completely wrong about that too.

T1s and T2s can use the "throw bodies until it dies" method, but like hell you can Manaburn T3s. You have to be quick about T3s, since there are a shitload of mobs and one really angry NM (unless you are lucky and get lolhydra). Believe it or not, BLMs can't burn it all. And even if you are lucky enough to have 36 BLMs at one time, they would die quicker than ***on the NM because of the huge Magic Defense Bonus trait they have. And the fact that the NMs have very damaging AoEs to BLMs.

So, good luck on Manaburning T3s.

And no, they haven't really shown me anything that they are skilled, but they haven't shown me anything that they are unskilled yet, and considering that they have been together for a month and haven't failed like 24/7 does every day, then yeah, one would assume that they have some inteligence.

Plus, they didn't accept you, so it does show that they know what in the hell they are doing.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-12 08:31:41

your a *** moron just like phayte korpg, they haven't done odin as a linksell. Just because some of the players have the title doesn't mean ***. Besides Odin is LOL. Once again odin is LOL. Tier3 > Odin, and yes you manaburn t3 mobs for the most part, you still have melee and such, but skilled ls's can kill t3 in 20minutes with 25 people.

Next thing ur gonna say is that they are skilled cause they can beat ks99 wyrm when people 6man it.
 Ifrit.Daemun
Serveur: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2009-05-12 08:51:49
Link | Citer | R

Guni said:
Besides Odin is LOL. Once again odin is LOL. Tier3 > Odin, and yes you manaburn t3 mobs for the most part, you still have melee and such, but skilled ls's can kill t3 in 20minutes with 25 people.

We are a skilled LS on Odin and no you don't manaburn T3. You melee burn everything hoping to god you don't get Flan/Slimes/Bones all in the same pop. BLMs are in Einherjar for crowd control more so than nuking, although they nuke their *** off the whole run.

Odins only problem is you have to have the right DD in order to beat him in time+not die from all the AOE. We RNG/SMN burn him, and yea it's cake.

Stop flaming Korpg about needing skill on Einherjar. You do cause there's always that chance you get Worms w/ Morbol boss and if you don't know what you're doing you wipe. Hell if you do know what your doing it just takes the Mega a bad stroll to come eat the entire group before having to RR and try to beat him weakened.

/rant off and no I'm not particular to anyone here but our shell has some of the better geared/better skilled players of Ifrit and we've still seen an occasional loss due to shitty mobs. There were alot of other times a weaker group would have lost. I guess what Korpg was saying is if they want to efficiently do Einherjar, they would need to be a skilled group. If you see 5x loss in a row people quit pretty quick.
 Asura.Tokuzi
user: Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-05-12 10:25:08
Link | Citer | R

Phayte said:
We have decided to expand our roster to 50 spots, we are accepting any jobs at the moment but our most priority ones are listed on our site, www.preeminence-ls.net under the forums on the menu, you can see our current number through the exdkp system, so we have about 15 spots open at the moment, feel free to apply through PM to me if you wish.

Thanks

You have 15 people who have made more than 50% of events, and 4 of them are new members. So you have 11 solid members. That is why you're "expanding your roster" to 50. I love your linkshell.

Maybe a new tactic? Not posting a recruitment blurb in the middle of a shitstorm that your linkshell caused may help.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 10:42:52
Link | Citer | R

To continue the derail, I've been in two different Einherjar shells. The first shell was really confident that if we could just get to that 30 member mark in a single run then maybe we wouldn't wipe on a T1 and it worked, twice... I was with the shell long enough to get two items from ichor (so that's 30+ runs) and we won 2 T1's the whole time I was in the shell, and got to the boss in T2 a few times.

The shell I'm in now usually has about 25 members and we've lost a total of 3 times since I joined. The first we killed the boss with a few seconds to spare but the chest didn't pop fast enough, the second was KB, which I think we got to about 40% (was a while ago now, can't really remember what happened there) and the 3rd time was just shitty mobs that slowed us down, so we only got the boss down to about 30% in the few minutes we had remaining.

Point is, the first shell had quite a few skilled and well geared players, but they just could not win einherjar to save themselves. So yes, while Odin is a bit of a lolz, Einherjar really does need a skilled a group to be successful.

And yeah, good luck mana-burning T3's lol, I'd pay to see that.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-12 19:00:36

lol this linkshell sucks, they wiped to jorm the other day while i was otw to brothers ENM. Maybe wasn't whole linkshell? Looked like at least 15 of them with the same pearl on. I guess they were just practicing for tiamat haha
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-12 19:03:12
Link | Citer | R

>.>

You talking about your LS again Futchy?
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-12 19:19:19
Link | Citer | R

Atrithk said:
Korpg said:

A likely story >_>

korpg doesnt rmt lol
hes in same ls as me and hes always selling ***to fund his gear, im sure most of asura have seen his whitegate mithkabob shouts >.>

and futchy you obviously have never done einherjar because you cannot manaburn t3...

almost all ls use rotating brds and 1 rdm 1 whm 3 dd per pt

with 1 blm pt

pld or w/e has most dmg reduction is puller, for our shell is me on rdm/nin

thats how we do it and how every other ls i read about does it, nukes suck in there.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-12 22:07:21

Obviously i have, check out claimed ls on alexander my old linkshell. We always had 12 blms and rest Melee/Brd/Heals and the blms cleared all the mobs at the start for the most part, with a SCH using grav on all the mobs and rdms' and brds sleeping, any linkshell that uses BLMs as a main source of sleeps needs to utilize there blms correctly.

SCH graviting everything. BRDs and RDM/BLM sleeping everything both sets of mobs pre-boss are always cleared in 10minutes, leaving 15-20 for boss alone to tp burn it down.

Of course you can't just throw 36blm at it and win. I was saying the mobs in the zone you clear with blms is alot easier, i wasn't saying its the only way you can do it. In conclusion if your saying the only way to beat t3 is with melee and no blms, you need to rethink your gameplay.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-05-12 22:13:08
Link | Citer | R

Phayte said:
This is a final post on behalf of the LS, we will no longer respond to children in this thread so go ahead and bash us if you want, we will be the bigger man and carry ourselves more professionally.

However, we will attempt to recruit you later on in the thread.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-12 22:14:00
Link | Citer | R

Guni said:
Obviously i have, check out claimed ls on alexander my old linkshell. We always had 12 blms and rest Melee/Brd/Heals and the blms cleared all the mobs at the start for the most part, with a SCH using grav on all the mobs and rdms' and brds sleeping, any linkshell that uses BLMs as a main source of sleeps needs to utilize there blms correctly.

SCH graviting everything. BRDs and RDM/BLM sleeping everything both sets of mobs pre-boss are always cleared in 10minutes, leaving 15-20 for boss alone to tp burn it down.

Of course you can't just throw 36blm at it and win. I was saying the mobs in the zone you clear with blms is alot easier, i wasn't saying its the only way you can do it. In conclusion if your saying the only way to beat t3 is with melee and no blms, you need to rethink your gameplay.

Your whole post contradicts itself.

12 BLMs, + the rest melee/BRD/Healer. Where are these SCHs you are talking about? They aren't even in the picture.

And according to your method, your melee would be standing there with their hands up their *** cause in your stratagy, they have nothing to do until boss. You need to rethink your gameplay if you have wasted time like that.

Even your bold part shows how stupid you are. Who says we never use BLMs in Einherjar? We use them for crowd control, and not as "Nuke first, everything else later" like you said.

And to be honest, I seriously doubt you even made it past a T1, ever.
 Asura.Zatoichina
By Asura.Zatoichina 2009-05-12 23:46:24
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:

Until they do something spectacular (like failing at a 1% Faffy, like 24/7) then they haven't unearned my respect as a shell. Just as individual players (the RMT ones that are proven, although I have hunches about other members also, but I have no proof that they RMT, but they are suspected).

You paint a pretty picture for someone who didnt know faf could be slept, 3 consecutive wings taking out the blm party is not particularly smooth i will give you that, it is however not failing faffy at 1% considering the mob still died, sloppy? Yes, failing? no.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-12 23:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Took you a while.

You mean that you had 6 BLMs (at least) and still couldn't do that much damage with MBs?

Wow....

BTW, how was that Nid last night?
 Asura.Zatoichina
By Asura.Zatoichina 2009-05-13 00:03:39
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Took you a while.

You mean that you had 6 BLMs (at least) and still couldn't do that much damage with MBs?

Wow....

BTW, how was that Nid last night?

7% to 1% from MB is not so terrible, you should turn up more often so that you have a more appropriate sample size before you start to trash talk about a mob you clearly know little about.

You are beating a dead horse, and painting a much worse picture than it actually was. We are fully aware how sloppy the fight was at the end and quite frankly i wouldn't even defend the outcome if you weren't suggesting that we failed, which suggests that we wiped to the unaware reader.

Wouldn't know about Nid last night, i am EU and therefore thankfully i miss the lagtastic camping hours that are NA prime time.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 00:13:27
Link | Citer | R

I wasn't there for Nid, but I heard that some of your people were banned for trying to MPK PE 3 times, last time was right in front of a GM. Heard that it was either you (most likely) or VV (least likely) that did it, and people were GM jailed cause of it.
 Asura.Zatoichina
By Asura.Zatoichina 2009-05-13 00:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Sounds amusing, i however can't comment since i wasn't there. None of our members were involved or jailed though sorry to disappoint you.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 00:27:36
Link | Citer | R

How is that disappointing me? I would care less about individual members of your shell, just the shell itself.

And the person who plans your stratagies. I mean come on now, whoever does that needs to uninstall their game stat!
 Asura.Zatoichina
By Asura.Zatoichina 2009-05-13 00:29:28
Link | Citer | R

What strategy, we just hit things with sticks and hope that they die before our alliance rotation does.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 00:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Zatoichina said:
What strategy, we just hit things with sticks and hope that they die before our alliance rotation does.

That says it all.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-05-13 00:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Sarcasm is non-exsistent.
 Asura.Korpg