Pics that make you LOL
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 78 79 80
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-21 11:25:40
Link | Citer | R

Well that one was posted already I think, lol.
 Odin.Dryzt
Serveur: Odin
user: Dryzt
By Odin.Dryzt 2009-06-21 11:29:09
Link | Citer | R

well gosh darn it...
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-06-21 13:05:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Neonracer said:
Sammitch said:

SHOOP DA WHOOP

Sammitch said:

User submitted imageUser submitted imageUser submitted image

SHOOP DA WHOOP

Sry Gaea, but this is why I never post my Real pic in the first pic.. Not calling it denial, just calling it " Being Safe"

That way, you're not made Cannonfodder of in the later....

Nothing offensive about it. Clearly, I'm just charging my laser. How do you charge yours?!
 Odin.Faisa
user: Faisa
By Odin.Faisa 2009-06-21 14:49:13
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-06-21 15:17:55
Link | Citer | R

that is amazing at provoking my lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-21 15:23:54
Link | Citer | R

I actually read an article in a magizine once that rated how good differnet sports cremes were by how much it hurt when applied to balls ill have to find it now... bah being hard to find
 Titan.Myloko
Serveur: Titan
user: Myloko
By Titan.Myloko 2009-06-21 17:34:17
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
I actually read an article in a magizine once that rated how good differnet sports cremes were by how much it hurt when applied to balls ill have to find it now... bah being hard to find

Thank God for being a woman as I will never experience pain on my balls due to some random creams! But seriously, that's creepy o.Oa
 Shiva.Ninaa
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Ninaa 2009-06-21 17:38:54
Link | Citer | R

Myloko said:
Thank God for being a woman as I will never experience pain on my balls due to some random creams! But seriously, that's creepy o.Oa

Thank god for having sense enough to not rub random creams in sensitive areas...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-21 17:40:20
Link | Citer | R

Ninaa said:
Myloko said:

Thank god for having sense enough to not rub random creams in sensitive areas...

Yes and the stupid shall be punished
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-21 17:42:08
Link | Citer | R

The name itself would make me keep it away from that area.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-21 18:03:36
Link | Citer | R

sadly, that burning sensation doesn't only apply with creams...

I was chopping jalopeno peppers, for some reason I was half naked at the time. Yeah, so I'm done chopping the peppers when I had to itch my nuts, so I did. Five minutes later, they start to burn like holy hell. I tell my ex this and she bursts out laughing while I'm racing to the bathroom.

Happy times...
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-21 18:58:12
Link | Citer | R

seems we have very different definition of happy times... but yeah I'd laugh at you too. Like the guy who I watched get some of the juice in his eye and even after telling him not too he rubs eye with same hands that just held it and pulled seeds out lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-21 19:23:25
Link | Citer | R

Well, after the burn was gone, I was laughing too. Yeah, pepper juice in the eyes is a bad thing, too bad he made it worse.
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-21 19:47:46
Link | Citer | R

Faisa said:
User submitted image

I did that to one of my ex's. <.<;; He was really really mad at me for like a day. It doesn't wash off either and he was screeeaaaaming. Annnyway... luckily for him it only covered half of it, and in my defense I told him I'd do it if he didn't wake up for my friend's birthday... He obviously didn't think it'd hurt that much. rofl. Also later that night he "accidentally" clocked me over the head with a garbage bag that had a glass bottle in it. So I guess I deserved that.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-06-21 19:49:00
Link | Citer | R

not to derail the thread, but since we're on the topic of creams in sensitive areas, one of my friends dared me to put icy/hot on my balls. me not being one to back down from a dare said sure. problem was we didn't have any. but his mom had some packets of BioFreeze that a doctor gave her. at first it was just rly cold, then about a minute later the most painful burn i've ever felt set in. i just sat there trying to see how long i could take it, which turned out to be 10 minutes then i was in the shower with ice and cold water. yeah, raw skin in sensitive areas not fun. few months later i put icy/hot in my armpit like a jackass and that was worse. spent the next half hour with a frozen can of pepsi under my arm.
 Odin.Faisa
By Odin.Faisa 2009-06-21 19:50:31
Link | Citer | R

Ninian said:
So I guess I deserved that.

>.> QFT
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-21 19:54:36
Link | Citer | R

Boundsoul said:
not to derail the thread, but since we're on the topic of creams in sensitive areas, one of my friends dared me to put icy/hot on my balls. me not being one to back down from a dare said sure. problem was we didn't have any. but his mom had some packets of BioFreeze that a doctor gave her. at first it was just rly cold, then about a minute later the most painful burn i've ever felt set in. i just sat there trying to see how long i could take it, which turned out to be 10 minutes then i was in the shower with ice and cold water. yeah, raw skin in sensitive areas not fun. few months later i put icy/hot in my armpit like a jackass and that was worse. spent the next half hour with a frozen can of pepsi under my arm.

I have/use Biofreeze. I haven't tried it on any sensitive areas but I can tell you that I'm pretty sure the Formaldehyde stuff I have burns worse. @.@;
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-06-21 20:02:50
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

User submitted image

User submitted image
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-06-21 20:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Ninian said:
Boundsoul said:

I have/use Biofreeze. I haven't tried it on any sensitive areas but I can tell you that I'm pretty sure the Formaldehyde stuff I have burns worse. @.@;

dammit, now my male brain is wanting me to ask how i can get that Formaldehyde stuff lol
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-21 20:17:36
Link | Citer | R

Boundsoul said:
Ninian said:
Boundsoul said:

dammit, now my male brain is wanting me to ask how i can get that Formaldehyde stuff lol

Rofl, I like you. I have it because I used to have lolsweaty feet because I used to actually go outside in Florida. So yeah it's stuff to like dry out your feet and stuff... so like go to the doctor and be like MAH FEET STINK, and you'll probably get some. <.<;
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-21 20:20:23
Link | Citer | R

Ninian said:

I did that to one of my ex's. <.<;;

That might be a huge reason WHY he's your ex. o.o
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-06-21 20:23:56
Link | Citer | R

Ninian said:
Boundsoul said:
Ninian said:
Boundsoul said:

Rofl, I like you. I have it because I used to have lolsweaty feet because I used to actually go outside in Florida. So yeah it's stuff to like dry out your feet and stuff... so like go to the doctor and be like MAH FEET STINK, and you'll probably get some. <.<;

WOW...not sure its such a good idea now lol i wish us guys actually had common sense cuz as soon as my insurance kicks in next month i'm off to the doctor lol
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-21 20:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Eternaltriumph said:
Ninian said:

I did that to one of my ex's. <.<;;

That might be a huge reason WHY he's your ex. o.o

Lmao, it's not but... he was soooooo pissed at me. He didn't talk to me until after he clocked me over the head with a garbage bag. <.<; And he whined to my friends and stuff and half of them thought I was evil, half of them thought I was awesome. <.<;;

boundsoul said:
WOW...not sure its such a good idea now lol i wish us guys actually had common sense cuz as soon as my insurance kicks in next month i'm off to the doctor lol

LOL.... Silly silly boys.
 Odin.Faisa
By Odin.Faisa 2009-06-21 20:49:25
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-21 21:13:59
Link | Citer | R

stinky feet = no!
 Titan.Myloko
Serveur: Titan
user: Myloko
By Titan.Myloko 2009-06-21 21:17:26
Link | Citer | R

ninian said:
boundsoul said:

I agree, no wonder men can never be understood... their actions make no sense at all @_@

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-21 21:19:53
Link | Citer | R

I agree Bart, yet they try to be right.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-06-21 21:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Myloko said:
ninian said:
boundsoul said:

I agree, no wonder men can never be understood... their actions make no sense at all @_@

Yup! Well, actually it's easy to understand them--just assume they'll do the opposite of what common sense dictates. ;3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-21 21:24:12
Link | Citer | R

Ninian said:
Myloko said:
ninian said:
boundsoul said:

Yup! Well, actually it's easy to understand them--just assume they'll do the opposite of what common sense dictates. ;3

men are simple... feed us, *** us, leave us be when we watch sports... the guys who make it complicated have issues.
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 78 79 80