Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Salvage - Seeking Members
Salvage - Seeking Members
 Asura.Bubozk
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tandem
By Asura.Bubozk 2011-07-26 14:39:56
Link | Citer | R

Since the on-set of drop rate increase, cheap upgrade materials, and boredom of Abyssea and Trial of the Magians I've been running a rotational salvage static for some time. Due to people taking a break, job changes, and NA to EU schedule conflicts, and life; a few residual members with the intent to continue upgrading full sets of armor are seeking interested full-time members and not just fill-ins.

We're looking to fill a couple positions with a playtime that closely matches ours and to fill job roles that are needed to round out the party possibilities for specific runs.

No matter if you're a seasoned veteran or have never stepped foot in a salvage zone, we run at 2 p.m. CST Monday through Friday about (3-4 runs during the week) and sporadically, if at all, on the weekends. If interested please contact me in-game or via these forums to plan on coming to the next run.

*We enjoy the event, and working together towards a long-term goal for everyone.

*We are upgrading full sets, and not just single pieces.

*Armor obtainment is based on a priority-set rotation with owned pieces taken into account; we've had several members complete multiple sets in a very short period of time.

*Alexandrites are split evenly per run to members not awarded a 35 armor piece to do with whatever you wish.
 Asura.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-07-27 00:26:20
Link | Citer | R

2 hours before i get home from work /sigh
 Asura.Bubozk
By Asura.Bubozk 2011-07-27 10:07:59
Link | Citer | R

yeah i know its a weird time, but thanks to my place of employment this won't be changing for a while. . .

but hey look what i found from opening weekend of MKD! (had to redo it for anwig :P)
 Asura.Bubozk
By Asura.Bubozk 2011-07-27 16:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Thank you everyone who sent PM's. We've filled the spots we were looking to fill.

/end thread
 Asura.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-07-31 04:24:57
Link | Citer | R

wow im sportin herder's subligar