Yay Asura... GTFO
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2011-07-19 14:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamoa said:
Like Kalyna said, there are asshats on every server. Asura isn't bad though, apart from the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE shout convos that sometimes go on in Port Jeuno.

Just to break it down...

97% - Complaints about shout parties others are trying to organize. Either a) the malcontents are upset that they didn't think of the scam first and so they just scream it's unfair while secretly admiring the ingenuity of the shouter or b) they're mad because the shouter told them to *** off in /t because their pink wearing th3 THF/crappy NIN/PUP/gimp BLM without AM1's/insert other gimp job here can't come.

1% - Anything shouted by Chyula/Rootkit/Malware/Spicyran

1% - Political/ Ethical discussions... seriously we wanna discuss what's wrong with the world in a video game? FFS we're all playing because we want to get away from all that...

1% - People playing the dhalmel game. I admit to instigating it whenever I'm Port J. In my defense I use it as a massive derail for anything I find ridiculous like anything in the above 99%.
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-07-19 14:16:01
Link | Citer | R

If anyone is hanging out in PJ long enough for ***to annoy them then it might be time to find something constructive to do.

**Edit-

Asura has been my home since I started playing. I like it, like the majority of the player base and find a robust population actually useful from time to time.

Empy farming is not bad. Bottle necks are Briarius triggers during JP prime and fistule on occasion.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-07-19 14:22:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arkanethered said:
If anyone is hanging out in PJ long enough for ***to annoy them then it might be time to find something constructive to do.
That's the thing, there's just alot of lazy/ ignorant mouth breathers on Asura. Since the great LS wipeout 3 years (post-duping) there are maybe only a handful of viable working active LS that exist on server. Whether they be full event LS like Machina or Lowman situations like Call 5 and Fiddlers there's a finite amount. Anyone not in them is lurking in Port J, desperately waiting for someone to hold their hand and lead them through something where they end up with gear/loot/exp/quest completes.

I'm not decrying the dearth of shells as I am the lack of individuals who aren't too lazy to look ***up on wiki and be self-starting leaders of their own shouts. *** it annoys me to no end when I see people shouting their bored or do a generic "I need X seals, or Y boss/caturae killed...." I mean hell they have something to do so why not do it...
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-07-19 14:24:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arkanethered said:
FISTULE
This seems to be the new +2 item pinata for some folks... Lately whenever I've been in zone helping folks with Turul I'll swing by and I ***you not, more often than not I'll see 2 groups. Group A is hold the leech NM bloodguzzler, and Group B is holding the yellow pudding Guinmave. It's like a race, who can tempt Fistule first when it pops...
 Valefor.Omerta
Serveur: Valefor
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2011-07-19 14:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Caelir said:
whats this om? you moving servers?
Maybe Caelir, ill speak to you online bro
 Asura.Arkanethered
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-07-19 14:27:53
Link | Citer | R

That is pretty much why I am staying away from that path at the moment.

SE should change that to where those NMs drop KIs to pop multiple Fistule ???s.... But that is besides the point.
 Valefor.Caelir
user: Caelir
By Valefor.Caelir 2011-07-19 14:28:31
Link | Citer | R

can always call me on skype, im trying to not log on as much these days, i literally spend all the GMT hours sitting staring at a screen till its EST peak time when my shell is actually active
 Valefor.Omerta
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2011-07-19 14:34:43
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Caelir said:
can always call me on skype, im trying to not log on as much these days, i literally spend all the GMT hours sitting staring at a screen till its EST peak time when my shell is actually active
log on then lol
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2011-07-19 18:42:17
Link | Citer | R

As for a GMT Abyssea shell.. I could probably get you into one.. Maybe. Was told today that theyre planning to start events Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and another day (coz I was paying THAT much attention) - They did events before and stopped for god knows what reason, but starting back up again I believe. Will have to ask about times tomorrow for you if your interested in that..
By Chyula 2011-07-25 17:25:12
Link | Citer | R

Rani Do you need it? Must bring own KI + Brew, Ring reserved!. Earring + Grip buy? 5 mil /tell

Like my shout??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I care if 99% of Asuran blisted me.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-07-25 17:32:12
Link | Citer | R

Chyula said:
Rani Do you need it? Must bring own KI + Brew, Ring reserved!. Earring + Ring buy? 5 mil /tell

Like my shout??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I care if 99% of Asuran blisted me.
Yay, he's on the forums now.
 Asura.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-07-25 17:55:10
Link | Citer | R

Chyula is the only one on my blist that still plays, however he just recently made it just cuz its a faster way to filter out tele shouts for 15k. Asura is pretty good, most people will show common courtesy and team up/alternate on most things, every once in a while someone will cut in line or w/e but its not a huge ordeal. I for one loooove the port jeuno shouts, they are so entertaining, like soap operas. I join in when i can but they can get pretty annoying when i'm really looking for something to do.
 Asura.Felyx
user: Vahalah
By Asura.Felyx 2011-08-16 04:11:04
Link | Citer | R

Also, another semi-annoying shout in PJ recently during GMT time is the English players shouting:

<I don't understand Japanese> <Please use the auto-translate function>
or
<Japanese> <English> <Team Up>

As early GMT is prime time JP, and they like to fill shout with squiggles... which is fine, after all it's a Japanese game originally made for Japanese players, fair doos if they want to spend their 5hours speaking to and playing with only other Japanese people... but the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE shouts demanding they stop and use auto-translate.. is just tiring.

But other then that and the occasional trolls.. s'all good!
[+]
 Asura.Zeroz
By Asura.Zeroz 2011-08-17 18:22:38
Link | Citer | R

lol, I Love Asura, Love everything about it Especially the PJness lol Cracks me up every time I'm running through Naked about to go Proc/TH somethin'. Though I will Hide from the Dhalmel Shouts. IDK About any other Servers I'm never Leaving or left, but to me This is the Place to be! So with that said, GL on your Decision.^^ oh and Chy, I'll Never BList you^^ your shouts are too Funny lmao.
<1% lol
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-17 18:28:52
Link | Citer | R

Lotsa people and if you avoid PJ, you can usually avoid the asshats, but you'll run into a lot in Aby too! I can't say the Empy scene is too camped, I do Aby anywhere from 6pm EST til 5AM EST and its not that awful depending on what you go for anyways.
By Jovant 2011-08-17 18:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Malekith said: »

97% - Complaints about shout parties others are trying to organize. Either a) the malcontents are upset that they didn't think of the scam first and so they just scream it's unfair while secretly admiring the ingenuity of the shouteror b) they're mad because the shouter told them to *** off in /t because their pink wearing th3 THF/crappy NIN/PUP/gimp BLM without AM1's/insert other gimp job here can't come.

are you referring to the shouts where you have to pay the shouter a fee to leech a zone title, where he dosnt split the money to the other people within the group, that also helping? oooooo i hate those people :p

FYI: i LOVE the fact you called it a scam... as long as you know.
[+]
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-08-17 18:52:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said: »
Lotsa people and if you avoid PJ, you can usually avoid the asshats, but you'll run into a lot in Aby too! I can't say the Empy scene is too camped, I do Aby anywhere from 6pm EST til 5AM EST and its not that awful depending on what you go for anyways.
Avoid Shayka at all costs. That is all.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-17 18:53:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kaisuko said: »
Rofl, quit stalking me Butterknife! D: Why aren't you on FFXI!?
 Asura.Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-08-17 18:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Who said I'm stalking!? I quit to get away from you! D:
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-08-17 19:00:25
Link | Citer | R

Lies! I still have your number you know <.<
 Asura.Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-08-17 19:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Lies! I still have your number you know <.<
Guess I'm going to change my number tomorrow. >.>