10k For Alexandrites????????

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 10k for Alexandrites????????
10k for Alexandrites????????
 Asura.Miyara
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Miyara 2011-08-06 07:43:59
Link | Citer | R

The entire mythic weapon system needs an overhaul. The point of it was to have lengthy time consuming quests to counter the money sink requires to sponsor dynamis and get all that currency for relics.

Now you have a bigger money sink portion than Relic weapons, plus all the other quests. They need to either increase the number of places you can get alexandrite (make it drop off non-salvage gear mobs, purchase with imperial standing, anything), or lower the total needed again. They could lower the needed alexandrite to 5k-10k and I really don't think you'd see a big spike in people trying to get Mythics given the other requirements needed like the ZNM drops, and the Einerjar and Nyzul Island items that also take months to farm.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-06 07:45:14
Link | Citer | R

I think AR gets the biggest haul of alex imo. Always get ton of pouches from there and bout 100 per run.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-06 08:09:01
Link | Citer | R

10k only

deal with it.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-06 08:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Weasel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-08-06 08:14:55
Link | Citer | R

I remember reading that they are going to tweak the Mythic system along with an update for Aht Urhgan in general. Patience, my friend.
By Zeyphr 2011-08-06 08:15:57
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Cool shades lol

As for the alex, i've been in salvage for like 2 months straight now, seems to me AR puts out the most alex when NM's decide to be nice. But SSR has more Gears/Ramparts to make up for less NM's. Pretty much what you feel like doing, in my opinion i'd go for SSR. I've netted around 80 alex in one run excluding linen
By Quiznor 2011-08-06 08:23:53
Link | Citer | R

Zeyphr said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Cool shades lol

As for the alex, i've been in salvage for like 2 months straight now, seems to me AR puts out the most alex when NM's decide to be nice. But SSR has more Gears/Ramparts to make up for less NM's. Pretty much what you feel like doing, in my opinion i'd go for SSR. I've netted around 80 alex in one run excluding linen

Usually prefer SSR myself too,more reliable coin purses drops,and still a decent amount of NMs.Not to mention an entire floor of gears/ramparts + I Dont Drop Anything
By Zeyphr 2011-08-06 08:29:16
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said:
Zeyphr said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Cool shades lol

Usually prefer SSR myself too,more reliable coin purses drops,and still a decent amount of NMs.Not to mention an entire floor of gears/ramparts + I Dont Drop Anything

Yeah my thoughts exactly. In AR your playing a luck game on getting a large amount or a few. At least in SSR you know that once you enter, theres a lot more mobs about regardless of NM drops. Excluding Linen purse that is
 Asura.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-08-06 13:24:50
Link | Citer | R

i refuse to pay more than 5k.. always looking for 3k. aka, i dont buy much alex.. at all :/ slowly makin it there tho 1/30k -.-
By Pooman 2011-08-06 13:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Jadecc said:
i refuse to pay more than 5k.. always looking for 3k. aka, i dont buy much alex.. at all :/ slowly makin it there tho 1/30k -.-

Game will be over before you finish if you won't buy any that's priced over 5k.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-08-06 16:16:22
Link | Citer | R

If you dont want to pay for alex you could always uhh idk do salvage...its not like its hard thf mnk mnk done.
[+]
 Asura.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-08-09 16:11:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said:
If you dont want to pay for alex you could always uhh idk do salvage...its not like its hard thf mnk mnk done.
this, also.. game is never over x.x screw buying over 5k.. like i have 200~ mil just lying around