First Page 2 3 4 5
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-17 02:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Upbeat, why upgrade another weapon? I mean really, if you have kannagi, and armageddon AND gandiva AND Annihilator... why not just stop? Why use your time/others time to farm another relic when you really don't need it for those 2 jobs?
Because he *** can.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-17 02:57:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
55% accuracy rating is fine

[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-17 03:00:24
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
I'm pulling numbers out of my ***

ok
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-17 03:06:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
blue mage is the best job in the game but i have three other empyreans to justify those other three jobs and how inferior they are in comparison to my blue mage

makes sense to me tbh
[+]
 Odin.Upbeat
Serveur: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-07-17 03:13:25
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Upbeat, why upgrade another weapon? I mean really, if you have kannagi, and armageddon AND gandiva AND Annihilator... why not just stop? Why use your time/others time to farm another relic when you really don't need it for those 2 jobs?
*Shrug* I just don't really like any other jobs, and don't have near enough inv space for another job. I'm sure if I did do Yoichi I would make space for SAM, but even now with what I have it takes like 15 mins to spawn out between RNG and NIN alone.

Ramuh.Austar said:
Because he *** can.
hahahaha I lol'd

I'm not sure how well Quint/Yoichi SAM does, but could be fun.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-17 03:15:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-17 03:16:30
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-17 03:17:34
Link | Citer | R

That's so horrifying.
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-07-17 03:48:30
Link | Citer | R

What's a relic weapon?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-17 03:56:54
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Yarly said:
What's a relic weapon?
Something worth 12k ah points.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-17 03:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ramuh.Yarly said:
What's a relic weapon?
Something worth 12k ah points.

Is it really 12k?
Damn, I better start buying currency.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2011-07-17 04:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Matix said:
if staying alive(and avoiding hate) while dealing damage is a factor (like VWNM) yoichi has performed excellently, using gandiva will pretty much get you dead, and if your not careful, possibly mpk your alliance(depending what nm youre doing)

that said, anytime that sort of strategy matters, yoichi may be a viable option sometimes for niche events(possibly 90-99 events)

That is just what I expected to hear. ^_^ Very well said Matix. I agree that the utility of Yoichi will be more useful for future HNM/NMs 90-99..

Personally, the lower CE/VE has always enticed me over super high damage spikes. However, these new updates to RNG will hopefully help Gandiva users stay alive longer... Hopefully.............Hopefully.. >.>;
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-17 04:26:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Syto said:
Ragnarok.Matix said:
if staying alive(and avoiding hate) while dealing damage is a factor (like VWNM) yoichi has performed excellently, using gandiva will pretty much get you dead, and if your not careful, possibly mpk your alliance(depending what nm youre doing)

that said, anytime that sort of strategy matters, yoichi may be a viable option sometimes for niche events(possibly 90-99 events)

That is just what I expected to hear. ^_^ Very well said Matix. I agree that the utility of Yoichi will be more useful for future HNM/NMs 90-99..

Personally, the lower CE/VE has always enticed me over super high damage spikes. However, these new updates to RNG will hopefully help Gandiva users stay alive longer... Hopefully.............Hopefully.. >.>;

Do you still have 0 archery skill?
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2011-07-17 04:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
Asura.Syto said:
Ragnarok.Matix said:

Do you still have 0 archery skill?

It is capped now. However, when I first got Yoichi it was at 0.

My intentions were to innocently troll everyone as I turned it in.. ^_*)y

As for Amano. I got it at level 65 SAM. So it was also a partial troll attempt. It worked out pretty damn well in the end though. ^_^
[+]
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-07-17 04:59:07
Link | Citer | R

So if I get a relic weapon I get 12k points on AH? Sweet. Going to buy currency now.
[+]
By Quiznor 2011-07-17 05:35:24
Link | Citer | R

Mythic is worth 20k! Go make one of them instead for the epeen
Ramuh.Yarly said:
So if I get a relic weapon I get 12k points on AH? Sweet. Going to buy currency now.
rating

edit:my laptop messed up my quoting so bad,that im gonna leave it this way because its so weird
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-07-17 05:44:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Syto said:
Ragnarok.Matix said:

Hopefully with the new job adjustments in the manifesto RNGs will be able to not draw the enemy's attention and still use Gandiva.
 Gilgamesh.Hunewearl
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Yuffy
By Gilgamesh.Hunewearl 2011-07-17 05:47:26
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
enjoy eating your sushi as i use my red curry, sir hochomasamune ninja

Aw is that the best you got? I have 4 empys, Ninja is a red proc tool and nothing more. I don't eat sushi, I was on BLU and able to hit them just fine with red curry bun, suck less.
You should try to go past tier 1, little boy.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-07-17 14:06:00
Link | Citer | R

And enjoy doing less damage than the accuracy guy.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-07-17 14:07:32
Link | Citer | R

sushi helps Kaiten so much
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-07-17 14:09:14
Link | Citer | R

Not getting TP fast enough is sawesome. If your accuracy blows to the point that sushi is needed to cap, then I can guarrantee you than meat will suck balls.

example O :

75% hitrate + 150 attack from RCB

VS

95% accuracy and 50 attacks from pizza

100 attack difference means -25% damage on TP & WS.
75%> 95% acc is is +26% damage overtime

In practice you can afford more str and attack on the pizza setup because of gorget and belt too, and because the ws gear you will use for kaiten probably has moar accuracy anyway.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-17 14:10:15
Link | Citer | R

Sam/nin while we are at it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-17 14:10:36
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Hunewearl said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Aw is that the best you got? I have 4 empys, Ninja is a red proc tool and nothing more. I don't eat sushi, I was on BLU and able to hit them just fine with red curry bun, suck less.
You should try to go past tier 1, little boy.

You don't know me son.
 Bismarck.Osaia
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2011-07-17 14:15:00
Link | Citer | R

On the topic of relic vs empyrean, which polearm us better? I know ryunohige is the best...so im asking more of a 90 gungnir vs rhongomiamt 90. Ive made plans to go fpr a relic, but gungnir is roughly 220M. Thats ALOT of money to try and farm/earn.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-07-17 14:17:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Osaia said:
On the topuc of relic vs empyrean, which polearm us better? I know ryunohige is the best...so im asking more of a 90 gungnir vs rhongomiamt 90. Ive made plans to go fpr a relic, but gungnir is roughly 220M. Thats ALOT of money to try and farm/earn.

Not what you asked for, but if money is a concern for you, idk if a relic is the best thing to work on.
I do belive the emp is better, but I'm not sure
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-07-17 14:18:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Sam/nin while we are at it.

SAM/WAR means that the difference between pizza and RCB is null while berserk is up, while the RCB guys has a retardly low acc. Moar reasons for sushi.
 Bismarck.Osaia
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2011-07-17 14:22:37
Link | Citer | R

Its not the matter of money as much as the idea of making something that expensive that could potentially be inferior. I have rhongomiant and its almost level 90. If gungnir is better i will commit to it. If its only marginal i will pass.