Full Metal Alchemist Season 2!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » full metal alchemist season 2!
full metal alchemist season 2!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-01 22:43:01
Link | Citer | R

Just re-posting what I posted @BG to keep everything on the same page as I just re-wrote what I was looking for on account of re-watching #46.

Caiyuo said:
Most of those all seem to share the same melody, just different versions, if I'm not mistaken. Are these original anime songs? To answer your question, the music is from Brotherhood, but I could swear some of it was in the original as well.

I didn't find it in the pack I listened to, unfortunately, but I watched episode 46 again, and it's the song that plays right around 8minutes when Ed and Winry are having a serious discussion.

In addition, if anyone knows the songs that play around 1:50~ and 5m~ I'd be really grateful for names or sources of those as well. D:
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Serveur: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-03-01 22:44:27
Link | Citer | R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMw9OdKv-uY

you can see the full show it upload by funimation

ep 1-15ish is the same as in the one in cartoonnetwork it's more of real story line. When they made the cartoonetwork one the guy was not done making it. So they start coming up with there own idea and made it there own. This one is more of the real storyline.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-02 00:24:23
Link | Citer | R

*** FOUND

I THINK. lol Here's a youtube playlist with the music, http://www.youtube.com/user/wd0#p/u - Nipponsei has the OST released supposedly and I'm downloading that now so we'll see if it's the same one since there's no track listing to check. Haven't found the particular song yet, but the show's entire soundtrack is so great it doesn't even matter.

Holy ***, Lullaby of Resembool is my *** jam, dawg.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-03-02 03:13:01
Link | Citer | R

Shiiiiiiiit I love you Cai. I really do. Downloading this all tomorrow at school with faster internet!
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-02 03:21:41
Link | Citer | R

I love nipponsei for my music. Though last I checked I couldn't find one of the musics for bleach they often do in battles since the hencho mundo thing. Then again the newer stuff isn't even on official soundtrack/named I think QQ
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-09 17:29:19
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, the OST for Brotherhood that's currently available is "OST 1" so I'm assuming the continuation of all the stuff it's missing will be released soon, I hope!

NOW FOR THIS WEEK'S: omfg animal instinct all UPPPPPP in this ***. God I *** love this show. I say it every week, but every week I *** love this, god. It's crazy. No spoilers, but holy butts "she" looks so awesome with her new "thing" on her "youknowwhat". D:

Favorites:

Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-03-09 17:36:02
Link | Citer | R

ROFL. XD I started tearing up when Hohenheim started crying. T_T
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-14 21:41:50
Link | Citer | R

More Tsunami map overlay this week. :<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-14 21:45:49
Link | Citer | R

I think you mean her thing in place or her youknowwhat... and yes it is bad ***
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-15 19:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Torture. Why can't we have nice things in a timely manner.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 19:38:17
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Torture. Why can't we have nice things in a timely manner.
Hey at least they aren't doing things like oh yeah next one in 2-3 weeks like naruto and bleach are fond of doing
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-15 20:06:17
Link | Citer | R

I was just talking to someone about that not long ago, I haaate when narooto pulls "we're skipping this week to give 2 episodes next week, no really it makes sense." I was checking eclipse and tomodachi obsessively last night.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 20:11:10
Link | Citer | R

Lol. I love eclipse. They do great subs.

But yeah that isn't as bad as the TV shows I've watching right now. They keep pulling be back in 2 months... do 1-3 shows and then do it again. Seriously wish I was a TV actor. Film for a 1 hour show and then be done for 2months... and it isn't just one show either it's like 5 I'm watching. All of them are "pending" or "on break" Even though most just got off of another break /rage
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-15 20:15:21
Link | Citer | R

I'm not watching much stuff that's currently airing besides FMAB, but Katanagatari is like the epitome of that. Monthly hour-long episodes are like christmas gifts when they arrive, but the wait is awful.

As for "show" shows, yeah, Burn Notice and White Collar are both on break until Summer and that's balls.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 20:20:04
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah Katanagatari is actually planned that way. Think it even says at the begining and end of each episode something like on this month etc...

But yeah like Dexter and True blood actually finished no idea when next season.

Um SGU, House, Legend of the seeker keep going on and off. And bored to death I think just died lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 00:18:41
Link | Citer | R

I left this up for hours as a reminder to check fansub sites. lol

I'm not at all that excited about True Blood anymore, honestly. The more I watched the 2nd season each week, the more I realized there is a lot that is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE about the series. lol The thing I'm waiting for the most are Mad Men season 4 and Futurama to pick back up, but I have no idea when that's supposed to happen.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-16 00:40:07
Link | Citer | R

True. But really they are all hicks so I accept the stupidity
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 00:41:16
Link | Citer | R

Eclipse is estimating theirs will drop in about 2-3 hours. I can't remember the last time I obsessed over something like this; it's kind of sad.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-16 00:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Eclipse is estimating theirs will drop in about 2-3 hours. I can't remember the last time I obsessed over something like this; it's kind of sad.
Dude ***is getting real. How could you not?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 01:00:18
Link | Citer | R

ugh, yeah it is. That last scene in 47 with Gluttony and Lan Fan was *** torture to end it on. Every episode lately has me watching them twice back-to-back because they're so great.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-16 01:01:36
Link | Citer | R

Yeah ***has been getting real for awhile. And it is almost the promised day
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 01:05:01
Link | Citer | R

lol, this is the fansub troll on everyone. THE PROMISED DAY will uh, be ready when it's ready. /ircbant
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-16 01:07:27
Link | Citer | R

LMAO. I loved how dattebayo would always do that ***. Like recently they were like

"I cant dl animu! R i baned?! [UPDATED]
2010/03/03

BREAKING NEWS - it has been fixed, below message no longer applies.

Hello, all! We have been receiving lots of feedback from people asking if they have been banned. While this could be a possibility, we'd also like to inform everyone that our tracker is currently down and is probably the problem you are facing. Unless it magically fixes itself, nearest time we can take a look at it would be March 10th. Anyone who sends us feedback complaining about the downtime, will be immediately banned. Thanks in advance!

- Your friendly Dattebayo staff"
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 02:27:29
Link | Citer | R

I'm so glad Taka tookover Naruto, lol. It was hilarious when it happened to the Bleach fans, but it happened with Naruto so much more and it got so *** old fast.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-16 02:38:52
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I'm so glad Taka tookover Naruto, lol. It was hilarious when it happened to the Bleach fans, but it happened with Naruto so much more and it got so *** old fast.
Hey I like bleach!!!

Besides they kinda had to drop it and I think they got burnt out with that like 80 episode filler lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 03:28:26
Link | Citer | R

Thanks to Eclipse, she lives!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-16 05:41:01
Link | Citer | R

GRUTTONIIIIII~
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-16 06:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Well that was pretty awesome. Poor Gluttony. Don't think he ever thought that that would happen to him instead of the other way around
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-03-16 16:38:25
Link | Citer | R

Lol ; ; the next few episodes after this will be so awesome, but I can't say it :x!!
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-17 21:01:19
Link | Citer | R

Whooh Brotherhood is the shiznit. This series is way hotter than the original. This series just might be classic.
This is definitely in my top 3 current anime.

1 Naruto: a lot of muther fukers are turning up dead the series is getting sick. Pervy sage(naruto's master just got murdered in an epic battle)This secured the # 1 slot imo.

2 bleach: bleach got # 2 because there is way too much filler atm.

3. Full metal alch brotherhood (this is potentially better than both but its still kinda new so i'm wait a lil longer b4 i can decide).
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7