What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 170 171 172
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:03:59
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ya basically Haseyo got it right... Well done Sheed (I THINK I recall that being the shortended version of your first name lol)

Yes, you're right.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:04:15
Link | Citer | R

Being honest on a first date/conversation isn't hard.... Why lie and potentially screw it up down the road when you're caught? Thats only a colossal waste of time.
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:04:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
To me, love at first sight means the very first conversation you have with someone and you have a really, really good feeling about that person. Like you just know he/she is the one. Not in a creepy way, but...I guess it's hard to explain.

I understand completely. I feel that way every morning when I wake up, see my reflection in the morning and say "Good morning handsome" ;P
I always hope that the me on the other side would come out of the mirror and start making out with me!

If my reflection had a vag, boobs, no manly hair and some lipstick, I could agree to that too.. but hey, if your reflection ever gets bored w/ ya..
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:04:52
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
To me, love at first sight means the very first conversation you have with someone and you have a really, really good feeling about that person. Like you just know he/she is the one. Not in a creepy way, but...I guess it's hard to explain.

That's usually just as bad.

How many people have ever been honest on a first date? Much less the first conversation.

I was >_>

I'm not going to outright call you a liar, but I find that claim highly suspect.

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Being honest on a first date/conversation isn't hard.... Why lie and potentially screw it up down the road when you're caught? Thats only a colossal waste of time.

The main reason to lie, is because bitching isn't very appealing.

It doesn't have to be an outright false declaration.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 12:07:08
Link | Citer | R

I try to hide my worst parts on a first date, trying to look as funny and normal as possible. But I don't make up actual lies. Pretty sure would backfire.

@Sheelay: you can join me and my reflection, but I'm not leaving her to you!
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

That's usually just as bad.

How many people have ever been honest on a first date? Much less the first conversation.

I was >_>

I'm not going to outright call you a liar, but I find that claim highly suspect.

I flat out told her I had no job, liked Pokemon (hell even showed her the newer ice cream one because she couldn't believe it), was a virgin, and love Korean music.

There's not much else I'd even need to lie about.
I wanted a girl to like me for who I am, nerd flaws and all. She was more than okay with it all, haha.

And no, she's not a gamer. At all. She hates playing them actually. She watches some anime, but even I don't watch anime.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:09:39
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I try to hide my worst parts on a first date, trying to look as funny and normal as possible. But I don't make up actual lies. Pretty sure would backfire.

That's kind of what I'm getting at.

Basically, I'm not going to be discussing Fallout: New Vegas critical hit algorithms with someone I Just met.

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I flat out told her I had no job, liked Pokemon (hell even showed her the newer ice cream one because she couldn't believe it), was a virgin, and love Korean music.

There's not much else I'd even need to lie about.
I wanted a girl to like me for who I am, nerd flaws and all. She was more than okay with it all, haha.

And no, she's not a gamer. At all. She hates playing them actually. She watches some anime, but even I don't watch anime.

The barriers are coming down with Facebook and online communications, but I still find it hard to believe there was no unintentional deceit. That's just how people work, it's called Testing the waters.
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-06-29 12:11:36
Link | Citer | R

Well that's decent, but I still don't know about that definition. I'd think you should have a good feeling about anyone if you're continuing to date them.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:11:37
Link | Citer | R

Hiding "bad parts" about you, isn't the same as not being honest on a first date though.. There is a difference between not being honest, and not volunteering certain information.... On topic, I like a gal who doesn't lie lol
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:14:38
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

@Sheelay: you can join me and my reflection, but I'm not leaving her to you!

That's the right thing to do. You know she'd leave you for me, mbwahhah

As for being honest on a first date, how could anyone put himself in a situation where lying is required? If you do lie, you're already putting a foot in the grave.
Perhaps you can overlook details on stories you tell and go deeper and deeper as the relation progresses and the bond strengthens, but to lie? nah
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:16:14
Link | Citer | R

You guys have a very narrow sense of lying, either that or I'm just a *** terrible person with too much to hide.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:17:01
Link | Citer | R

I never had her added on Facebook before we started actually. That's true though that social networking is making it easier since someone can see your interests and whatnot without asking.

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Hiding "bad parts" about you, isn't the same as not being honest on a first date though.. There is a difference between not being honest, and not volunteering certain information...

Exactly.

Not like I randomly said "btw I've never had sex LOL" but when sexual history came up along the course of our dating, I had no problem admitting. I guess it's different since she's the same so it's not like either of us are expecting a veteran or anything, lol.

Same with video games. When hobbies came up, I told her I enjoy playing video games often, usually RPGs, and explained what an "RPG" was, and FPS, etc. She found it interesting. Gave us conversation.

I don't hide ***. Know who I am off the break. Don't like? Peace.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:19:12
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
You guys have a very narrow sense of lying, either that or I'm just a *** terrible person with too much to hide.

Skeletons in the closet much? xD
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:19:44
Link | Citer | R

Ya thats basically it with me too Hase... If my personality traits and hobbies turn a girl off, or anything to that effect (like she hates that i do X or like Y), then I'm sorry but ya gots to go... Person should accept me for me, not who they wish I was/want me to be...
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:19:54
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Sort of.

My biggest lies are always about my family. Nothing I'm ashamed of, just nothing I want to burden someone else with.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-29 12:21:10
Link | Citer | R

I can barely lie to anyone :X I generally laugh when I try to. >_>
Anyways, I kinda wonder what would the 1700s/1800s think of us.
 Bahamut.Fezzphx
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Fezz
By Bahamut.Fezzphx 2011-06-29 12:21:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
*** be crazy.

yea they are... but bewbs and vag.... cant live without that... at least i cant. so some things can be put up with
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 12:21:59
Link | Citer | R

why lie on a date? if the issue doesnt come up, there is no need to mention it =P

._. i still remember this cute girl when I was in college. friends and all, and I asked her out, I remember i got a cold, but still decided to show up. went to see a movie "Time machine" and otw home, she said she had a good time, and that her mom would like to meet me "sure thing". when we got to her house, her mom greeted us at the door, girl asked her If i could come in and she replied "NO. GTFO"
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 12:23:40
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
I'll be more specific with an example. I'm depressive but on a first date I certainly won't be swinging my emo flag saying "oh you know, I'm on meds!"
I'll try to use the sides of me that could be found attractive, like being funny, showing my culture, etc...as relationship progresses I'm not going to hide my bad sides and I'll put em on the line as a way of opening to my partner, showing my trust. But there wouldn't be any reason, for anyone, to talk about the wrongs on a first date. Should be enjoyable, not boring as hell!
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:24:03
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Sort of.

My biggest lies are always about my family. Nothing I'm ashamed of, just nothing I want to burden someone else with.

But the longer people will hang out with you, the higher the chances they'll get in touch with the truth and discover your lie.

I understand wanting to hide something you feel embarrassed for or of which you don't want to speak of, but lying isn't going to help your relation in the long term. You can (or should, imo) ask for comprehension in not wanting to talk about certain topics at a certain time, no?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:25:14
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
I can barely lie to anyone :X I generally laugh when I try to. >_>
Anyways, I kinda wonder what would the 1700s/1800s think of us.

"Witches and warlocks must be burned/beheaded!!!"
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:27:03
Link | Citer | R

I certainly don't ask about family on early stages of dates >_> Maybe their parents when it comes to approval (never know how non-black parents feel about their daughter dating a black guy. Society sucks.), especially for an Asian girl.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2011-06-29 12:27:40
Link | Citer | R

Lol, first date is not about getting to know eachother, it's about getting to know if you want to get to know eachother.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Sort of.

But the longer people will hang out with you, the higher the chances they'll get in touch with the truth and discover your lie.

I understand wanting to hide something you feel embarrassed for or of which you don't want to speak of, but lying isn't going to help your relation in the long term. You can (or should, imo) ask for comprehension in not wanting to talk about certain topics at a certain time, no?

Sometimes, telling the truth is worse.

But those are extremes.

I'm talking more about what Seha seems to understand. Just being evasive. I consider that lying personally. It's still being deceitful, there doesn't have to be any malice in it.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:28:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I certainly don't ask about family on early stages of dates >_> Maybe their parents when it comes to approval (never know how non-black parents feel about their daughter dating a black guy. Society sucks.), especially for an Asian girl.

Black + Asian = the new Black VS White ?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:29:03
Link | Citer | R

Ya racism is terrible Hase... I really wish that way of thinking dies out already... On topic, cant date a racist. True story
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:31:11
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lol, first date is not about getting to know eachother, it's about getting to know if you want to get to know eachother.

I feel it's understood that you do when you accept the "first date" that you want to get to know the other person.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:31:54
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Black + Asian = the new Black VS White ?

We'll make little gray babies!
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:32:15
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ya racism is terrible Hase... I really wish that way of thinking dies out already... On topic, cant date a racist. True story

Wouldn't that make you racist against racists?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:32:50
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Funny story, somewhat related to racism. One of the (currently) leading political forces in Italy is made out of people who despise the Southern Italy inhabitants to a point they'd want to get rid of them and set barriers to prevent them from traveling to the north. And we're all of the same color
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 170 171 172