What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 170 171 172
 Bahamut.Fezzphx
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Fezz
By Bahamut.Fezzphx 2011-06-27 09:45:50
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

What's love without passion?

Marriage.

great way to start the day!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-27 09:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I love licking people!
People lolly pops?
Knew you were Mizore for a reason!
 Bahamut.Fezzphx
By Bahamut.Fezzphx 2011-06-27 09:49:58
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I tend to hallucinate bugs are on me nightly, more-so when I'm by myself.
I don't like killing bugs though, I like to take them outside.

the take outside bugs are only the ones that can not otherwise harm me, i dont care who loves bugs, im going to kill a wasp if it comes into my place. i see it as, im nice enough not to go invading their home, they shouldnt be invading mine. if i could walk in to a wasp nest, and then i get stung, well thats my own damn fault, wasp comes into my apartment, it gets squished, thats its own damn fault.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-27 09:49:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I love licking people!
People lolly pops?
Knew you were Mizore for a reason!
I never said that!
And if I think that..well it doesn't matter!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-27 09:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fezzphx said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

the take outside bugs are only the ones that can not otherwise harm me, i dont care who loves bugs, im going to kill a wasp if it comes into my place. i see it as, im nice enough not to go invading their home, they shouldnt be invading mine. if i could walk in to a wasp nest, and then i get stung, well thats my own damn fault, wasp comes into my apartment, it gets squished, thats its own damn fault.
Yeah, I usually just avoid a wasp.
Bee's freak me out because I've had a bad experience with them, a whole nest was in the ceiling above my bed as a child, the ceiling collapsed over my bed and I was covered in like thousands of bees, didn't get stung though weirdly enough.
With spiders I will only kill one kind of spider, and that's the wolf spider because my dad is allergic and I'm not too keen on finding out if I am.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-27 09:57:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Fezzphx said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Yeah, I usually just avoid a wasp.
Bee's freak me out because I've had a bad experience with them, a whole nest was in the ceiling above my bed as a child, the ceiling collapsed over my bed and I was covered in like thousands of bees, didn't get stung though weirdly enough.
With spiders I will only kill one kind of spider, and that's the wolf spider because my dad is allergic and I'm not too keen on finding out if I am.

Anything that can reasonably attack you, I understand. But how can someone (outside a clinical phobia) be so terrified of something like a june bug, that they actually flee their residence?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-27 09:59:40
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:

Anything that can reasonably attack you, I understand. But how can someone (outside a clinical phobia) be so terrified of something like a june bug, that they actually flee their residence?
If I couldn't see it and it was crawling on me it could, because unless I can see it I can't necessarily say for sure what it is lol.
It wouldn't necessarily cause me to flee my residence, more like shed some clothing and find out wtf is on me.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-27 10:04:48
Link | Citer | R

I don't like bugs, but I won't freak out unless it's a spider. We really don't have exotic bugs here in Maryland so I don't have to worry about some random fat colorful spider ready to take my life.

I'll get startled from a bug randomly appearing though, but after I'll laugh at myself.

I'm a killer though |: I should start taking them outside unless I see multiple of them. Can't give them time to colonize and take over!
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-27 10:06:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

If I couldn't see it and it was crawling on me it could, because unless I can see it I can't necessarily say for sure what it is lol.

Well yeah. I've had something crawling on my face at night, and I didn't contact an entomologist to figure out what the hell it was, I just threw the sucker across the room.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-27 10:06:50
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I don't like bugs, but I won't freak out unless it's a spider. We really don't have exotic bugs here in Maryland so I don't have to worry about some random fat colorful spider ready to take my life.

I'll get startled from a bug randomly appearing though, but after I'll laugh at myself.

I'm a killer though |: I should start taking them outside unless I see multiple of them. Can't give them time to colonize and take over!

damn bug imperialism
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-27 10:07:00
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I am fine with spiders as long as it's not a brown recluse or a wolf spider. They kill all the other bothersome creepy crawlies.

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Well yeah. I've had something crawling on my face at night, and I didn't contact an entomologist to figure out what the hell it was, I just threw the sucker across the room.
Who contacted an entomologist to identify a june-bug?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-27 10:09:10
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

It's called exaggeration, and everyone does it.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-27 10:10:18
Link | Citer | R

I've only had one encounter of a wolf spider. I looked up in the shower and it was like "LOL BOUT TIEM U FOUND ME. NAO I POUNCE JK NOT YET BUT IM GONNA ;)" but I killed it. I don't live in a heavily forested area or anything so I don't really bump into many spider issues outside of little bitty ones that I can easily kill.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-27 10:12:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I had a wolf spider in my sink not long after I moved in my new apartment. I threw some water on it and it jumped from the sink to the fridge (about two feet) and ran behind/under the fridge. It was never seen again.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-27 10:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

It's called a taking you literally, everyone does it.
;)
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-27 10:15:51
Link | Citer | R

If you guys keep this bug talk I'll have to turn the conversation kinky again! *threatens*

You better watch your actions!
 Asura.Arkanethered
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-06-27 10:15:52
Link | Citer | R

My wife woke up one night flailing about screaming. Turned out a spider had crawled into her ear. I occasionally wake her up with a q-tip to the ear (it is amazing). /evil

I like petite redheads with fun personalities both in and out of the bedroom. Luckily this describes my wife for the most part. ^^
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-27 10:16:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

;)

If you give me 45,000$ you'll have eternal youth, Take that literally plox :)

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
If you guys keep this bug talk I'll have to turn the conversation kinky again! *threatens*

That's the plan.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-27 10:17:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

heart shaped white chocolate tiramisu

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-27 10:18:13
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

;)

If you give me 45,000$ you'll have eternal youth, Take that literally plox :)

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

That's the plan.
Sarcasm also is something everyone does, or should do. ;)

And yes, I don't think many are bothered by kinky Seha.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-27 10:18:20
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

That's the plan.
lmao

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

heart shaped white chocolate tiramisu
:O
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-27 10:19:01
Link | Citer | R

and you can't have it till you've had a good work out. see i'm helping you set goals!?
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-27 10:19:42
Link | Citer | R

I really, really hate spiders. Fine with other bugs. Once had my mother pick me up from my boyfriend's at 3AM because there was a huge spider in my car. She was mayad.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-27 10:20:35
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
I really, really hate spiders. Fine with other bugs. Once had my mother pick me up from my boyfriend's at 3AM because there was a huge spider in my car. She was mayad.

hahahahahaha. that story > her anger.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-27 10:21:03
Link | Citer | R

I blame Ina for all of this! :(
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-27 10:27:31
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Because I said my ideal woman/man would kill bugs? Don't blame me for the snow ball effect. Just turn the convo kinky again :P Can start with spiderman sex to slowly turn it.
 Bahamut.Fezzphx
By Bahamut.Fezzphx 2011-06-27 10:29:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Because I said my ideal woman/man would kill bugs? Don't blame me for the snow ball effect. Just turn the convo kinky again :P Can start with spiderman sex to slowly turn it.

or we can start with this, but i think thats already been covered,
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-27 10:30:12
Link | Citer | R

:3
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 170 171 172