What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 170 171 172
 Asura.Eeek
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-06-26 11:39:32
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Honestly shaving daily is a pain. My facial hair just grows to fast. If I miss a day its already prickly between 3/4 days and up to 7 I have nice scruff then it fills in. Keeping a scruff look is a pain XD

this! shaving is the most annoying task on the planet. i'm ALMOST willing to deal with the itchiness of the beard to be able to skip shaving.

I wish I could rock the scruffy look. My facial hair just doesn't grow in thickly enough along my cheeks, and to make matters worse, my facial hair is principally red sprinkled with blonde. It, like my hair, shimmers like fire in the sunlight though!

I've rocked a circle beard for about 6 months now. I promise, the itchiness really does subside with time. It helps to both shampoo your beard whenever you wash your hair and comb the beard daily.

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I rock a pretty fierce goatee regularly.. It just seems to fit my face... I look 12 when I don't shave, and I'm 28 lol

Same here. I finally look my age, get carded less, and all my female co-workers and friends absolutely love it. :3
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-26 11:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
We should just make a parallel thread to post our applications and see if anyone wants to date us. Not to take seriously, obviously. lol
E-HarmonyAH?
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 11:41:47
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
WHAT DO YOU GIRLS WANT?!?!
This is a question that should never need to be asked imo. I can't be bothered explaining that statement in full, but basically, if you need to ask, you're the wrong guy for that girl.

(not aimed at Tiger, just a general statement/observation)
I've said that...once...right around the point where I realized she was a nutter.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-26 11:42:03
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Pretty much hit the nail on the head here for me~

How you doin' too?!
 Odin.Headstrong
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-26 11:42:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
We should just make a parallel thread to post our applications and see if anyone wants to date us. Not to take seriously, obviously. lol
E-HarmonyAH?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-26 11:44:32
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
WHAT DO YOU GIRLS WANT?!?!

I WANT YOU!!!!
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 11:46:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Pretty much hit the nail on the head here for me~

How you doin' too?!

HEY THERE HANDSOME
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 11:47:08
Link | Citer | R

LMFAO tiger that made my day so far.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 11:48:40
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Rofl <3 <3
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 11:51:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eeek said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Honestly shaving daily is a pain. My facial hair just grows to fast. If I miss a day its already prickly between 3/4 days and up to 7 I have nice scruff then it fills in. Keeping a scruff look is a pain XD

this! shaving is the most annoying task on the planet. i'm ALMOST willing to deal with the itchiness of the beard to be able to skip shaving.

I wish I could rock the scruffy look. My facial hair just doesn't grow in thickly enough along my cheeks, and to make matters worse, my facial hair is principally red sprinkled with blonde. It, like my hair, shimmers like fire in the sunlight though!

I've rocked a circle beard for about 6 months now. I promise, the itchiness really does subside with time. It helps to both shampoo your beard whenever you wash your hair and comb the beard daily.

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I rock a pretty fierce goatee regularly.. It just seems to fit my face... I look 12 when I don't shave, and I'm 28 lol

Same here. I finally look my age, get carded less, and all my female co-workers and friends absolutely love it. :3
I usually rock the 5 o'clock shadow (which actually takes 2-3 days to grow <_<). I'm pretty *** lazy, so my general rule of thumb is to shave only when it starts to itch. A few months ago I was even lazier than usual, and out-lasted that itchy stage. So yeah, full-on scraggly as *** beard, not a good look on me. I ran a #2 over it (over my whole head actually) a few weeks ago though and am actually liking the look. I still have a small patch on one side that just doesn't grow properly, but I think I'm the only one that it actually seems to bother.

[/rant]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 11:52:50
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Rofl <3 <3

Have a feeling it would end something like this tiger
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 11:54:04
Link | Citer | R

Haha, I shave when it gets itchy too. :3

Takes about 6 days. So I typically shave 4 times a month. THE MAN GAME, I'M WINNING IT.

(not really)
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-26 11:54:37
Link | Citer | R

I typically just let it go for a couple weeks at a time unless I am meeting people for something for some reason... I don't get to interact with humans much anymore so for the most part I don't care about it XD
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 11:57:36
Link | Citer | R

I also hate facial/body hair. Maybe it's because I have a complex about my own body hair, or because I'm on the pill, but either way I hate hate hate hate it.

*shivers*

Some facial hair looks good, most doesn't though. And either way I'd feel queasy kissing someone with facial hair that touched me.

Leg hair below the knees is ok since I don't notice it.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 11:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:

I typically just let it go for a couple weeks at a time unless I am meeting people for something for some reason... I don't get to interact with humans much anymore so for the most part I don't care about it XD
Same. I'm either at home on my computer, or at school on the school computer. I couldn't give two shits what anyone at school thinks, and you lot can't see me, sooooo yeah.
 Phoenix.Vael
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Vale
By Phoenix.Vael 2011-06-26 11:58:21
Link | Citer | R

I like hot girls
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 11:59:28
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
We should just make a parallel thread to post our applications and see if anyone wants to date us.

Not to take seriously, obviously. lol
/takes seriously
/grins
or am i?
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 11:59:40
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
I also hate facial/body hair. Maybe it's because I have a complex about my own body hair, or because I'm on the pill, but either way I hate hate hate hate it.

*shivers*

Some facial hair looks good, most doesn't though. And either way I'd feel queasy kissing someone with facial hair that touched me.

Good point, if I'm dating I pay more attention to it. And shave or not depending on what she wants ('cause I really don't give a ***). I have no time for dating atm though, so I'm a scraggly mf.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-26 11:59:53
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:

*shivers*

I keep my goatee very short, tyvm!

I hate shaving though lol irritation etc. I basically just grab the hair on my chin, pull it down as far as I can, grab a pair of scissors, cut as close to my chin as I can, throw the hair in my hand in the trash and call it a day.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-26 12:00:11
Link | Citer | R

My ex tried to use my epilator for his face once, because he hated having to shave every day <,<
let's say it didn't work out well, but i almost died laughing x3
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 12:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:

*shivers*

You do realize that as you get older unless you consistently date 18 year olds guys will become hairier?
I used to be like wtf to body hair but honestly at some point you just accept there's nothing you can do unless you spend like an hour shaving or something a day or throw down a few grand on lazer hair removal.

Edit: Blazza has a point, when in a relationship our facial hair is tailored to HER wishes not our own.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 12:01:46
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

*shivers*

Good point, if I'm dating I pay more attention to it. And shave or not depending on what she wants ('cause I really don't give a ***). I have no time for dating atm though, so I'm a scraggly mf.
I go through various phases of it, and just shave accordingly, a few weeks of smooth skin, few weeks of stubble, then let the stubble grow into a beard and start all over again.
Though like you I wouldn't be opposed to requests as to a specific style.

Ramuh.Urial said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

*shivers*

You do realize that as you get older unless you consistently date 18 year olds guys will become hairier?
I used to be like wtf to body hair but honestly at some point you just accept there's nothing you can do unless you spend like an hour shaving or something a day or throw down a few grand on lazer hair removal.

Edit: Blazza has a point, when in a relationship our facial hair is tailored to HER wishes not our own.
Exactly.
I used to be really neurotic about body hair when I dated alot.
I can be comfortable being fully shaved, but I can tell you shaved armpits suck, can't understand how ladies can do it.
I adopted a trim policy for all body hair as I got older because shaving just makes me feel itchy thinking about it when it comes to body hair.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 12:02:57
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:

Scraggly looks fine but it cuts my face, and that's awful. I've had like dry peely itchy blistery skin because of that.

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I keep my goatee very short, tyvm!

I hate shaving though lol irritation etc. I basically just grab the hair on my chin, pull it down as far as I can, grab a pair of scissors, cut as close to my chin as I can, throw the hair in my hand in the trash and call it a day.

Actually amusingly enough goatees are one of the few facial hair styles I'm ok with. Doesn't interfere with my face typically, and it makes you look mature. My first maaaajor major crush (he turned out to be gay) had a goatee. D:
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 12:03:54
Link | Citer | R

I rock a soul patch. >__>

I used to forget that spot while shaving, now I do it on purpose.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 12:05:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:

I'd be totally willing to pay for laser hair removal for my significant other (assuming we're married etc) when I have the cash. Myself included. I'd also be willing to shave their most bothersome spots too if they'd let me, or pay for waxing :x

Also not all guys are hairy, lol.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 12:06:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

I'd be totally willing to pay for laser hair removal for my significant other (assuming we're married etc) when I have the cash. Myself included. I'd also be willing to shave their most bothersome spots too if they'd let me, or pay for waxing :x

No not all, but its more common as you get older.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 12:06:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

I'm liking you more and more. ;) /creeper
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 12:06:31
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Scraggly looks fine but it cuts my face, and that's awful. I've had like dry peely itchy blistery skin because of that.
Well, if we ever date, just let me know how you like it, and that's how it'll be :p
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 12:07:20
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
No not all, but its more common as you get older.

Well I refuse to foreplay with guys with excessive body hair so their loss! D:<
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 12:07:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

That's what I call dedication.
I remember a ex waxed me once.
It was weird.
I sometimes wish my beard was lasered off.
But that's because I don't like shaving.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 170 171 172