What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 166 167 168 ... 170 171 172
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-08-07 18:03:03
Link | Citer | R

/taps foot

Maybe >:[

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-07 18:08:24
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Pffffft

I'd like to have those type of conversations with people

Either they don't like voicing their opinions or just ignorant as hell

Last time I had a serious politic talk was with Uri over xbox live.... I know sad

Last time I tried doing that with random work folks we ended up talking about a girls ***

I know right
oh lord I can picture it too

"and that my friend is exactly why the struggle in gaza between egypt and israel is exactly like that blond's *** you see that thing? daamn!"

it kinda is. that hot *** is freedom, and israel is the rest of the blond. yeah you want to free the gaza strip, but there is a whole system set up to *** you over on it. with out some bold manuever or a lot of tenacity... you'll never get to taste the sweet air of freedom.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-07 18:20:33
Link | Citer | R

don't make me put my foot up your west bank.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2011-08-07 19:55:54
Link | Citer | R

The kind of person / partner I am looking for is someone who thinks outside the box like I do. I'm no sage but I enjoy deep thinking and pondering about things. I hate taking things at face value, and I would likely not be compatible with someone who did take things just as they were.
Related to that, I try to find someone who doesn't put someone else in social categories or label them as one thing or another. People are too unique and personalities are often highly persistent. It takes lots of time to know someone, some more than others and some less. The point is to dig beyond what you can observe. That also applies to the alpha and beta discussion posted in this thread. What might seem like an alpha person might be more beta, but also vice versa. Everyone has their softer spots and their more assertive moments.

That said, I have my own preferences in the opposite sex that I look for. Being elegant, genuine, open-minded and supportive of who I am are the most important traits to me, and having similar interests and hobbies would be really nice. An instant turn-off for me is if she's only after my money. Some women are highly adept at hiding this desire and it is for that reason that I am careful with most of them.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-07 20:11:57
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tsuji said:
That also applies to the alpha and beta discussion posted in this thread. What might seem like an alpha person might be more beta, but also vice versa.

I've already stated that that there's a correlation between attitude and alpha/beta-ness, but it doesn't define it. Everyone is different, and are varying degrees of being an alpha/beta... but honestly it's a part of everyone.

Quote:
Everyone has their softer spots and their more assertive moments.

This doesn't really count towards what would be considered their core personality. If someone is submissive all of the time, and they stand up for someone once in their life, it doesn't make them assertive, it just means they care for that person. If that makes sense. Unless you've radically changed your personality because of some trigger, you're going to be more or less the same all the time.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-07 20:17:15
Link | Citer | R

I think what he's saying is that you have to go deeper to really find out if they're alpha or beta. Just because someone has a soft spot or an assertive moment, doesn't make them one way or the other. (as you said, but yeah they said that. :x)
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-07 20:22:59
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I think what he's saying is that you have to go deeper to really find out if they're alpha or beta. Just because someone has a soft spot or an assertive moment, doesn't make them one way or the other. (as you said, but yeah they said that. :x)

I understand. I can't just look at someone and say, "Hey he's a beta!" I can however have a pretty good idea of whether or not someone's a beta after talking to them for a little while. Some people are harder to read, but for the most part everyone's an open book. :x
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-07 20:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Niniann said:
I can however have a pretty good idea of whether or not someone's a beta after talking to them for a little while.
Nini's beta service!
For two small fees of 9.95$ Find out if you are a beta or not!
By volkom 2011-08-07 21:01:14
Link | Citer | R

i like watching the mascara commercials. something about eyes hypnotizes me >_>;

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-07 21:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Nini's beta service!

YESSS I CAN MAKE MONEY!
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-08-07 21:19:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Niniann said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Nini's beta service!

YESSS I CAN MAKE MONEY!

50% Business Tax

and 35% income tax

~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
By volkom 2011-08-07 21:22:42
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
volkom said:
i like watching the mascara commercials. something about eyes hypnotizes me >_>;
random thoughts thread is that way
well then...i girls with pretty eyes >_>

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2011-08-07 21:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
volkom said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
volkom said:
random thoughts thread is that way
well then...i girls with pretty eyes >_>
there we go /is sated : p
:P
 Fenrir.Vazerus
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2011-08-07 22:24:21
Link | Citer | R

<- Beta. Proof is that I just was going to post a long rant for no reason, then deleted it because it was pointless. Still posting for really no reason other than I've been spilling random thoughts into this box, lol.

Long story short, confidence can only bring someone so far. There's a line that is sometimes crossed by confident people which brings them to arrogance/ignorance. Arrogance and/or ignorance pisses me off, and to not be a hypocrite I generally try to be humble about most things. Sometimes I just don't know enough about a topic, and there's a lot of things that I just plain don't care about.

Now that my rant (very, very, very much shortened from what it was going to be) is over, I don't like making decisions all the time (see last paragraph about me not caring about some things), I dislike adventure (when it messes with my schedule... if I have somewhere do be I don't want things getting in my way), and I don't enjoy talking to new people. Dislike people in general, actually xD lol.

However, I do speak my mind when I need to and put my foot down when it really matters. I won't be walked on, but I won't walk on others either :3.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-07 23:12:05
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
It's impossible for a woman anyone who cant even love herself themselves to love you

ftfy ;3
By volkom 2011-08-08 02:49:23
Link | Citer | R

my relationships don't last long. like a few weeks to a couple of months because I refuse to have sex >_>
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-08 02:51:07
Link | Citer | R

volkom said:
my relationships don't last long. like a few weeks to a couple of months because I refuse to have sex >_>
try really religious girls?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-08-08 02:53:03
Link | Citer | R

volkom said:

/mindblown
By volkom 2011-08-08 02:55:32
Link | Citer | R

lol im not "that" religious. so..religion thing is kinda ugh :/
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-08 11:35:27
Link | Citer | R

volkom said:

Why don't you just.... have sex? It's not an evil act like people try to make it out to be. I know I for one wouldn't date you because of that.
First Page 2 3 ... 166 167 168 ... 170 171 172