What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 104 105 106 ... 170 171 172
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:19:43
Link | Citer | R

@Blazza: I SHOULD START A DATING SERVICE

Too bad you live so far. I have a few cool single female friends! D:< Or they were single last I checked...

As for people getting hurt... If you both are at that time in your life, I don't see that being a problem. If not... Maybe :/ my advice would be don't hang out with each others in a matter that'd allow feelings to develop: don't just hang out to hang out, don't talk to each other much, etc.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:20:14
Link | Citer | R

Let me tell you one thing though.
If you do this to kill loneliness, it won't help. Sex really doesn't help you on that matter, on the contrary it makes you even more empty(or emptier?)
I can tell you from experience, you can have all the pleasure you want, but it doesn't fill the hole in the heart(INB4 PUNS ABOUT OTHER HOLES BEING FILLED!)
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:21:56
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:

Call it what you want, but you just described a gf in my book.

I guess by most people's definition that would pretty much be a girlfriend, but I guess the only thing that changes it in my books is degree of expectations and simply not caring what another does with their life. Same way you wouldn't care what a friend does for his job, or whom they date, etc.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:22:01
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
I suppose this is my fear of not meeting expectations talking for me.
Get over it, ignore it, do what it takes, but don't let that pull you down. No-one sees you the way you see yourself, unless you think you're gods gift to women, that's not a bad thing.

Yeah. It's not easy to truly be content with yourself when other people come into the picture, especially ones that end up being close and personal.
Eh, I'm in the same boat really. I have heaps of flaws that are blindingly obvious to me. Others either don't see them, or don't see them as flaws like I do though. You can never know how you'll look through someone else's eyes. Just be yourself and look for a girl that you like, don't try and be what you think she wants you to be.
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-30 12:22:14
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
If you do this to kill loneliness, it won't help. Sex really doesn't help you on that matter, on the contrary it makes you even more empty(or emptier?)
I can tell you from experience, you can have all the pleasure you want, but it doesn't fill the hole in the heart(INB4 PUNS ABOUT OTHER HOLES BEING FILLED!)
That's actually true. Seeking physical satisfaction only makes you feel more empty emotionally and it will eventually make you even more aware of how empty your heart is :/
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:23:26
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

I understand. My reasoning isn't exactly meant to "fill the hole in my heart" but rather give a nice change of pace and have some sense of companionship but keep things on even plane without needless complications. But again, we know that doesn't always work as expected. People change, feelings develop, people get hurt, and it sucks, and that applies to both parties.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:24:25
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I guess by most people's definition that would pretty much be a girlfriend, but I guess the only thing that changes it in my books is degree of expectations and simply not caring what another does with their life. Same way you wouldn't care what a friend does for his job, or whom they date, etc.
But I do. If a friend of mine is dating a loser applies for a ***job etc. I'll tell them. I want my friends to be happy etc.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Sex only makes you feel empty if you're looking for love. If you're not wanting love/not ready for it it's fine.

As for being a clinger... I'm not I was just horny and wanting to know if they wanted to hook up. A reply would have been nice.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:

But I do. If a friend of mine is dating a loser applies for a ***job etc. I'll tell them. I want my friends to be happy etc.

I suppose even friendship is a double edged sword.
Giving them freedom to be themselves and make their own choices is a great foundation of friendship but at the same time it needs your involvement, opinion, concern, to keep things in order.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:27:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
@Blazza: I SHOULD START A DATING SERVICE

Too bad you live so far. I have a few cool single female friends! D:< Or they were single last I checked...

As for people getting hurt... If you both are at that time in your life, I don't see that being a problem. If not... Maybe :/ my advice would be don't hang out with each others in a matter that'd allow feelings to develop: don't just hang out to hang out, don't talk to each other much, etc.
This is why I dislike the whole *** buddy thing. You yourself said you were super pissed about the way yours ended, maybe it's not the same as a broken heart, but it's less than ideal. But your solution to completely avoid them outside of sex kinda makes them nothing but a prostitute, except instead of paying them with cash, you're paying them with sex in return.

Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

I understand. My reasoning isn't exactly meant to "fill the hole in my heart" but rather give a nice change of pace and have some sense of companionship but keep things on even plane without needless complications. But again, we know that doesn't always work as expected. People change, feelings develop, people get hurt, and it sucks, and that applies to both parties.
Sounds like you just want to date a girl that isn't too intense *shrug*
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:27:57
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Sex only makes you feel empty if you're looking for love. If you're not wanting love/not ready for it it's fine.

As for being a clinger... I'm not I was just horny and wanting to know if they wanted to hook up. A reply would have been nice.

It's hard to say where I am in this.
I recently had a fling, and I don't necessarily feel empty or lonely afterwards, but it would be nice to still hang around with that person and enjoy their company for things other than bedroom activities you know? I honestly don't have that many friends.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:29:14
Link | Citer | R

I honestly think you do want a relationship, but you're scared of it. Don't be. Just try.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:29:29
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:

I suppose even friendship is a double edged sword.
Giving them freedom to be themselves and make their own choices is a great foundation of friendship but at the same time it needs your involvement, opinion, concern, to keep things in order.
Exactly, and god knows even friendships can turn ugly, even if you're not the bestest buds. Life is life and it's ***, but we move on and get over the ***to greener pastures.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:30:38
Link | Citer | R

Also, I should stfu and no-one should listen to me, I'm practically a virgin.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I honestly think you do want a relationship, but you're scared of it. Don't be. Just try.

Even I don't know what I really want.
Too difficult to explain. But I guess if it comes down to one thing it's simply a matter of having things be easy going. Hence the companionship/sex + friendship formula rather than being an item to each other.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:31:37
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
I'm practically a virgin.
Need help with that?

JOKE!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:33:00
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Too difficult to explain. But I guess if it comes down to one thing it's simply a matter of having things be easy going.
On-line dating. Do it. If ***gets too dramatic/complicated, tell them exactly what you just said, then you can either let them deal with that, or you can end it.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:33:28
Link | Citer | R

Blazza's right Art you want a girlfriend, and not a crazy one. That's more or less how my relationship now is.

As for *** buddy: I was friends with mine. Watched anime sometimes etc, bit honestly if you're prone to forming attachments, it's best to avoid scenarios that would create that.

I didn't have a broken heart or anything close, was just pissed he didn't care enough to tell me. I wouldve understood and been like, "ok have fun".

Annnyway, drama-filled relationships suck, don't get a crazy girl.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-30 12:34:20
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

It's hard to say where I am in this.
I recently had a fling, and I don't necessarily feel empty or lonely afterwards, but it would be nice to still hang around with that person and enjoy their company for things other than bedroom activities you know? I honestly don't have that many friends.
Story of my life. ._.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:35:00
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!
Why joke? I do! Urgh, I'm not a virgin, but it's been a looooong time -.-
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:35:09
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Too difficult to explain. But I guess if it comes down to one thing it's simply a matter of having things be easy going.
On-line dating. Do it. If ***gets too dramatic/complicated, tell them exactly what you just said, then you can either let them deal with that, or you can end it.

Online dating doesn't appeal or interest me at all.
Granted my social skills along with the majority of society have probably been dumbed down enough to the point that it has become the one and only feasible option.
But frankly, I rather just go through life and see what happens; I just need to get out more.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-30 12:35:40
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Too difficult to explain. But I guess if it comes down to one thing it's simply a matter of having things be easy going. Hence the companionship/sex + friendship formula rather than being an item to each other.

I think the best approach to the discovery of a solution to your uncertainties would be to get laid and then see if you start feeling some strong emotions for that girlo. If not, rinse and repeat.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:36:25
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!

Seha and I can Eiffel tower you!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-30 12:36:48
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
They never SEEM crazy at first... it's always after the sex.
More like after 3-5 months. You can bang a girl on the first day and she'll keep acting normal. It's a delayed effect.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:37:32
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!
Ah so you're not a virgin? Lose all the fun then :(
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-30 12:37:59
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
More like after 3-5 months. You can bang a girl on the first day and she'll keep acting normal. It's a delayed effect.

I second Urial's comment.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:38:03
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:

How does sex make a girl crazy D:<
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:38:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

How does sex make a girl crazy D:<
Idk..it makes me very happy.
First Page 2 3 ... 104 105 106 ... 170 171 172