Kirin - Single MNK Kill ?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Kirin - Single MNK kill ?
Kirin - Single MNK kill ?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Shiva.Khimaira
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-04 19:25:38
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dodu said:
That video is ***. The warrior had multiple SV buffs going, as made incredibly obvious by their attack speed and damage. He's not even at capped gear-haste.
I'm sure this has been adressed but...

Aftermath and Mighty Strikes.

Also, you have no way of knowing he's not capped, it's easily possible to without Zelus.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-06-04 19:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Remora.Dodu said:
That video is ***. The warrior had multiple SV buffs going, as made incredibly obvious by their attack speed and damage. He's not even at capped gear-haste.
I'm sure this has been adressed but...

Aftermath and Mighty Strikes.

Also, you have no way of knowing he's not capped, it's easily possible to without Zelus.

Retaliation probably made it appear he was attacking faster as well.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2011-06-04 19:30:12
Link | Citer | R

Damage could be explained, but he absolutely has marches. Someone mentioned that the smn had a brd account they logged in and held buffs on the ??? text, then switched characters for PD.
 Shiva.Khimaira
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-04 19:42:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dramatica said:
Damage could be explained, but he absolutely has marches. Someone mentioned that the smn had a brd account they logged in and held buffs on the ??? text, then switched characters for PD.
I absolutely love your name!
 Quetzalcoatl.Teezy
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: josht25
By Quetzalcoatl.Teezy 2011-06-04 20:10:14
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
I love how MNKs use CS everywhere, even outside of Abyssea.....so full of fail ><;

Are you being serious?

Yes, before abyssea Counterstance was the most unused, worthless JA around. Who here played MNK before Abyssea? Do you remember going into a fight against regular mobs with CS up? I wish our MNKs would learn how to hold dmg back and take off CS and let the pld get some hate so the mages don't run out of mp.

I disagree, before abyssea and we were capped at 75 pretty much endgame boiled down to einherjar and salvage. And pretty much CS mnk was the tank in salvage
 Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2011-06-04 20:26:29
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Teezy said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
I love how MNKs use CS everywhere, even outside of Abyssea.....so full of fail ><;

Are you being serious?

Yes, before abyssea Counterstance was the most unused, worthless JA around. Who here played MNK before Abyssea? Do you remember going into a fight against regular mobs with CS up? I wish our MNKs would learn how to hold dmg back and take off CS and let the pld get some hate so the mages don't run out of mp.

I disagree, before abyssea and we were capped at 75 pretty much endgame boiled down to einherjar and salvage. And pretty much CS mnk was the tank in salvage

I'm a main MNK from day 1 and I full timed it everywhere i went and took less damage then anyone other DD in the pty while holding hate. I played the job as a tank way before abyssea and all the trash bandwagon MNKs you see today. You should re-evaluate your thought process and learn how the job works before you comment on it.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Danzo
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-04 20:32:46
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Fenrir.Camaroz said:
If you can't heal a monk with counterstance you fail as a healer

Who said I was the healer? I'm the RDM. Back up curing at best. I have other duties thank you.
They just had to remove the [-] button. . . .
[+]
 Siren.Inuyushi
Serveur: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-04 20:53:43
Link | Citer | R

Did any of you bashing me read all of my posts? I was wrong. Thank you for being total a-- hats and still bashing me. Also, quote the full thing about the curing. I was talking about a specific situation.

And yes, I did not play the job long enough to fully understand every aspect of it. As for the full time CS MNK, If crap hit the fan and it was one of those times you shouldn't have used CS (lolkirin) and the tank needed my attention or adds needed to be kited/slept/bound, I would've laughed as you died.

RDM does more than cure....so

Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot said:
You should re-evaluate your thought process and learn how the job works before you comment on it.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-06-04 21:09:11
Link | Citer | R

I am pretty sure there is typically more then 1 healer at a event

if not then... lol
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2011-06-04 21:14:12
Link | Citer | R

I stand behind my comments,and at lvl 90, if "crap hits the fan" then your doing it wrong. should be dead before any adds, and if they do pop the MNK "who knows how to play MNK" counters them anyways. GL sleeping those adds.

PS I'm an *** not Asshat
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-04 21:19:53
Link | Citer | R

I stand behind my comments,and at lvl 90, if "crap hits the fan" then your doing it wrong. should be dead before any adds, and if they do pop the MNK "who knows how to play MNK" counters them anyways. GL sleeping those adds.

PS I'm an *** not Asshat

You guys are still missing the point.... but keep bein Ignorant, it's ok.

FYI - I understand CS is situational and mostly full timed. I understand!
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-04 21:20:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Did any of you bashing me read all of my posts? I was wrong. Thank you for being total a-- hats and still bashing me. Also, quote the full thing about the curing. I was talking about a specific situation.

And yes, I did not play the job long enough to fully understand every aspect of it. As for the full time CS MNK, If crap hit the fan and it was one of those times you shouldn't have used CS (lolkirin) and the tank needed my attention or adds needed to be kited/slept/bound, I would've laughed as you died.

RDM does more than cure....so

You should re-evaluate your thought process and learn how the job works before you comment on it.

I would've quoted all your statements of failed attempts to "save face" but I didnt' want to have a page long post.

Too many "if's, and's, but's"

If you're going to low man a LOLkirin zerg you should have PD anyway.

Outside of refreshing, hasting, debuffing you still have a 5 minute window of sitting on your thumb. Idonteven.

Gluck on that almace for your rdm btw.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-06-04 21:51:55
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said:

Do BRDs Not exist anymore? I can't find a single one on Cerb !
WHAT! I am always brd D: so i dierdren/alshandra/miloche and quite a few more.You blind? :3
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2011-06-04 21:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Brown belts don't have PDT-5%, which is why Inu is probably having trouble w/ counterstance and taking damage!

This is true! I am one item away from my Black Belt though. Too bad it's the turtle and that KSNM requres more skill than throwing people at it. Has anyone telling me you can never run out of MP done the ToAU kings? Or T3 Einherjars? Other than those two off hand, yea I never run out of MP nor do I have to cure because WHMs are so bored they actually cure on time.

I guess you haven't done the BCNM at lvl 90 either because I have and it requires ZERO skill, 1 healer and a few "GOOD" DDs. Joke of a fight. BLMs and magic bursts no longer needed. So as far as what you said about it, you are wrong once again, and all you have to do is actually "throw people at it" as you would call it. I heard MNKs full timing CS works well.
By Blazed1979 2011-06-05 03:29:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Blazed1979 said:
WHAT! I am always brd D: so i dierdren/alshandra/miloche and quite a few more.You blind? :3
Didn't need Ghorns, and I really don't make mental note of who is brd and who isn't. and this wasn't something epic where I needed to find the right players with right skill and gear. If they release something epic, I will send those people a tell next time :)

and Yes, a MNK can easily Zerg Kirin down within 1 minute with 1-2 other players supporting. Don't need black belt, verethragnas or any fancy gear. A Pink Power Ranger is sufficient. Victory smite was overkill, doing 4k and even got off 1 Light SC : Smite 3.3k>smite 4.2k>light 1.9k
That's how pathetic Kirin is now. Easier than Minax bugard.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-05 03:42:31
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said:
So, point of thread was? :o
By Blazed1979 2011-06-05 03:58:38
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Blazed1979 said:
So, point of thread was? :o
to troll you, ofc.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-05 04:01:56
Link | Citer | R

Dawww, why ty!

I'll be sure to make a thread on soloing Genbu in return :}
By Blazed1979 2011-06-05 04:12:15
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Dawww, why ty! I'll be sure to make a thread on soloing Genbu in return :}

needn't be that hard. Do one of you 4 manning turul and selling Loki's for 500k. That would be a better troll attempt.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-05 06:37:57
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

needn't be that hard. Do one of you 4 manning turul and selling Loki's for 500k. That would be a better troll attempt.
nah I couldn't :\

I'm not apart of the "get a relic from KoN and make a new shell" club.

I'll keep you up-to-date.

Gluck on your next kirin!
By Blazed1979 2011-06-05 06:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
nah I couldn't :\ I'm not apart of the "get a relic from KoN and make a new shell" club. I'll keep you up-to-date. Gluck on your next kirin!
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
nah I couldn't :\ I'm not apart of the "get a relic from KoN and make a new shell" club. I'll keep you up-to-date. Gluck on your next kirin!

I have no idea what you are referring to. But keep on pumping out those Loki's with your 4-5 man group for 500k a pop. Update me in 2020 about how your bank is doing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-06-05 07:36:18
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

I have no idea what you are referring to. But keep on pumping out those Loki's with your 4-5 man group for 500k a pop. Update me in 2020 about how your bank is doing.
You'd be surprised what people are willing to pay for easily obtainable gear nowadays >_>
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-06-05 11:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Blazed1979 said:
Didn't need Ghorns, and I really don't make mental note of who is brd and who isn't. and this wasn't something epic where I needed to find the right players with right skill and gear. If they release something epic, I will send those people a tell next time :)

and Yes, a MNK can easily Zerg Kirin down within 1 minute with 1-2 other players supporting. Don't need black belt, verethragnas or any fancy gear. A Pink Power Ranger is sufficient. Victory smite was overkill, doing 4k and even got off 1 Light SC : Smite 3.3k>smite 4.2k>light 1.9k
Meh realised I gave Ghorn names mainly but they are the bards I hang around the most with.Altho you can send a tell anytime....Jinz

Didnt realise it was you.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-05 13:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Hold on, he was being serious?
lol, we made myst 2 empyreans in a matter of 3 days [prob why he stopped going to LOLempyre events]... that being said you should see how many empyrean weapons we sell for 20m+.

please, keep shining that Aegis for hopes that PLD will see some sort of light.

That 1.5m for loki's I duo with a whm account.

Get good bro, once again, make another thread when you attempt another Kirin.
By Blazed1979 2011-06-05 13:32:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
lol, we made myst 2 empyreans in a matter of 3 days [prob why he stopped going to LOLempyre events]... that being said you should see how many empyrean weapons we sell for 20m+.

is this a serious attempt at a "i'm better than you" "my shell your shell" "my epeen > your epeen" ?

k bro.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-05 14:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

Are you still an awful leader?
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-06-05 14:17:34
Link | Citer | R

Completely.

Is there any aspect of this game you're good at? Nevermind, all your attention is skewed to refreshing the ffxiah main page so you don't leave a thread untouched like some sack infested with herpes.

Always wondered how much higher the suicide rate would be from high school bullying/low self-esteem if it wasn't for "online popularity.

/sigh

The world may never know.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-05 14:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Completely.

Is there any aspect of this game you're good at? Nevermind, all your attention is skewed to refreshing the ffxiah main page so you don't leave a thread untouched like some sack infested with herpes.

Always wondered how much higher the suicide rate would be from high school bullying/low self-esteem if it wasn't for "online popularity.

/sigh

The world may never know.

You are really annoying tbh, should just stop posting.
[+]
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-05 14:31:59
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Brown belts don't have PDT-5%, which is why Inu is probably having trouble w/ counterstance and taking damage!

This is true! I am one item away from my Black Belt though. Too bad it's the turtle and that KSNM requres more skill than throwing people at it. Has anyone telling me you can never run out of MP done the ToAU kings? Or T3 Einherjars? Other than those two off hand, yea I never run out of MP nor do I have to cure because WHMs are so bored they actually cure on time.

I guess you haven't done the BCNM at lvl 90 either because I have and it requires ZERO skill, 1 healer and a few "GOOD" DDs. Joke of a fight. BLMs and magic bursts no longer needed. So as far as what you said about it, you are wrong once again, and all you have to do is actually "throw people at it" as you would call it. I heard MNKs full timing CS works well.

We did it at 90. 12 people. 2 BLMs, 2 RDMs, a MNK/NIN COR and WAR with alteast one WHM. The Auto-Regen on him while inside his shell was too much. Yes, we lost. It takes more than just going in with random jobs. Stop trollin
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-05 14:34:09
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
We did it at 90. 12 people. 2 BLMs, 2 RDMs, a MNK/NIN COR and WAR with alteast one WHM. The Auto-Regen on him while inside his shell was too much. Yes, we lost. I takes more than just going in with random jobs. Stop trollin

1. Stop casting enfeebles on it. It makes the regen worse.

2. Time nuke and kite it. You only need like ~4 people for that.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7