Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » obtaining fragments after dynamis update
obtaining fragments after dynamis update
 Asura.Wolfsoul
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Wolfsoul
By Asura.Wolfsoul 2011-05-25 03:04:58
Link | Citer | R

So I'm looking to get a Snarled Fragment which used to drop off the animated longbow in dynamis xarc. After the new update I'm not really sure on how to get it, I'm guessing you have to get a pop item to spawn the animated longbow? Does anyone know what mob to kill to get the pop item to spawn the mob that drops the snarled fragmnet? Or is there some completely different way on how to obtain a snarled fragment now?
Any info would be appreciated!
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-25 03:18:55
Link | Citer | R

All I remember is the Relic weapons no longer warp out. I think the NMs were a lot pop of the nq relic mobs in the area. could be wrong though, too tired to go look it up.
 Bahamut.Razorback
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Razorback
By Bahamut.Razorback 2011-05-25 03:46:18
Link | Citer | R

The NQ weapon mobs drop r/ex items with descriptions of a weapon on it. I think they are mob specific (bow for bow, sword for sword etc). They are the pops for the fragments as far as I'm aware.
 Fenrir.Shishiza
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Shishiza 2011-05-25 03:47:16
Link | Citer | R

The weapons usually chill out by the pop spot, you're looking for a * Goad item to pop it, this'll drop off of the Satellite weapons, use that to pop your Animated Longbow, and yes, they no longer warp out on you, Good luck!
 Fenrir.Crystenne
user: Crysten
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-05-25 03:49:32
Link | Citer | R

As far as I'm aware the Satellite Longbows hang out bear DL's pop as before, also. Good luck with the fragment, the animated weapons are very easy to kill now. :)
 Asura.Wolfsoul
Serveur: Asura
user: Wolfsoul
By Asura.Wolfsoul 2011-05-25 03:50:41
Link | Citer | R

ah nice! thank you, and do you guys know if it spawns the satellite bows like it did before or is it just a single NM now, like the attestation NM's are now?
 Fenrir.Shishiza
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Shishiza 2011-05-25 03:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Wolfsoul said:
ah nice! thank you, and do you guys know if it spawns the satellite bows like it did before or is it just a single NM now, like the attestation NM's are now?

Nope, not anymore, but the Relic ws's pack a punch D:

Edit: Better to say, I havn't seen one warp out yet, but i'm pretty confident that they don't