First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 10:03:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Hands down sea will FOREVER be my favorite area/event/solo spot/duo spot /afk spot

FOREVER

In fact when I one day quit that is where I will log out for the last time <3 I love sea

dat music
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:03:25
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i remember when the drops weren't 100% ; ;. lol it's funny. i'm about to give a 20 person presentation and the people are filing in. i'm trying to calm myself by browsing the forum and looking at funny pics. another 5 mins and it's show time. wish me luck =x!
SKANK <3 You got this! Just picture everyone as a taru butt running around in subligars .. if all else fails, remember the eiffel tower!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Hands down sea will FOREVER be my favorite area/event/solo spot/duo spot /afk spot

FOREVER

In fact when I one day quit that is where I will log out for the last time <3 I love sea

dat music
dat music, dat artwork, dat pretty purply pink blue gorgeousness that is sea~ ahhhhhhh I love it
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 10:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i remember when the drops weren't 100% ; ;. lol it's funny. i'm about to give a 20 person presentation and the people are filing in. i'm trying to calm myself by browsing the forum and looking at funny pics. another 5 mins and it's show time. wish me luck =x!
SKANK <3 You got this! Just picture everyone as a taru butt running around in subligars .. if all else fails, remember the eiffel tower!

just lol'd irl and got funny stares.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:04:46
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

just lol'd irl and got funny stares.
=D

See now its Gravy-they think you crazy mofo anyways!
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-21 10:04:47
Link | Citer | R

@ Hevans - Good luck dood

@ Angel - Best zones artistically, for sure
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-06-21 10:05:02
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Leoheart said:
I have a party , well alliance, just NMs last night and this am are taking FOREVER to freaking spawn. :X Not anticipating the 50 shells either @@ . FML what was I thinking lawl

Edit: come back with spandex bro

Spandex this! :(

Spandex the rainbow!

ALso I always get the damn message for the ix mob thing when I was soloing /duoing on blm -.-;

Ever seen morph suits? They rock :O

Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:06:13
Link | Citer | R

LOL that first picture is twisted @@
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 10:06:40
Link | Citer | R

ty ty for the good thoughts. gotta put out a lot of positive energy. daddy wants his own house. and on in 3, 2, 1...
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:07:13
Link | Citer | R

i'mma laugh if he faints and falls to the ground like a taru..*** up face in the dirt.
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 10:08:06
Link | Citer | R

Another reason to love sea: It was actually hard to attain and made you part of a special group to have access. Used to be...
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:11:16
Link | Citer | R

I agree Inu~ It used to be very few of us running through sea, and friends were in awe..

That moment I made sea and zoned in for the first time with my group I literally starting cheering out loud jumping up and down going ZOMG WTF LOL D: HOLY SHEEET WE DID IT

=/

Now, my taru mule who is LOL of course, but has already made it past all three promies (TY kuz and ghal <333333333) IN ONE NIGHT.

/sigh
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-21 10:30:56
Link | Citer | R

People now-a-days who waited to get Sea will never get that sense of achievement :(
What took agonizing MONTHS to clear years ago...
I now know people who solo'd :(

BUT at least we still have that moment like you described Angel.
That moment when you hit the Airship for the first time and get your *** handed to you by U/O
Or your first encounter with a goldfish and you run around going "OMG AGRRO!" just to notice all it wants is a hug :D

Or the first time a UFO lands on your head like a hat.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 10:36:35
Link | Citer | R

Yeah but that is the thing, the wonder and sense of achievement we had, back then, the new people~ they are truly missing out and will NEVER take with THE AMAZING memories I have =)

Redoing COP on the taru is so nostalgically wonderful, as I remember my very own first promies, and running around getting CS after CS.

Also, shouldn't you not be posting Mr..

I am shocked you have energy to post with all your seductive spankings you gave out last night
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 10:37:15
Link | Citer | R

lol, first UFO was awesome but with any type of movement speed they just get bored with you. Oh and back in '05 I did all 3 Promies in one night. RNGx3, PLD, RDM at 30 cap baby. Did it in 5 hours. I of course had no clue what was going on at the time but I still got that out of the way. We went 3/3
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-21 10:38:55
Link | Citer | R

BTW... completely off topic...
I just looked at my calendar on the desk...

Happy First Day of SUMMER Siren :D

P.S. Im just being stealthy Angel... and I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee :D
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-21 10:41:21
Link | Citer | R

yeah I remember when I first got up there. Raisty says "there's mobs under the floor that aggro & mobs in the sky that aggro, & you can't target either." then I thought "so wtf, I have to check up & down? how is this gonna work???" then catching aggro all over hell
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 11:05:23
Link | Citer | R

omg yes and i was so intent on watching below me a UFO shot down and faceraped me! ALSO

since we are being all nostalgic I found these somewhere :)
1st af ever - was SOOO EXCITED <333 ty to those who died for the whm's cause <3
Dancer af- was so proud because only like 2 other people on whole server had it :) both were JP :D!My best buddeh who I played with for 4 years and he randomly disappeared one day off xbox live AND ffxi, hope you are still alive and well my friend </3EDIT: Adam: If you lurk the forums, yes this pic was of you and me, and you need to shoot me a PM to let me know you are alive you jackass! That is all.

Yes the quality was crap of the pictures lol I played xbox =D
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 11:31:04
Link | Citer | R

yea the old feelings of acomplasment are gone. things thatt were once prized and respected are now just . "lol i soloed that"

nothing is scaced anymore. i guess thats why i dont try for much anymore theres no point. plus it drives me insanr to see a total dipwad re*ard sporting stuff that took me years to get. and they got it free lot tee hee hee /choke <t> caue someoen walked them thro everythign in the world jsut casue they were bored.

im just a old galka sittin on my porch watching the young adventuares run by . and im yelling at them to slow down and keep ther crap off my lawn.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 11:32:01
Link | Citer | R

Does that make me the sweet old lady who hands out cookies to all the newbies <3
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 11:44:17
Link | Citer | R

There is one thing out there that is still somewhat a Challenge and takes time.....Assault! Captain rank anyone? ._.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 11:46:46
Link | Citer | R

yes ~ guys I see u lurking >_> ..

/pokes all u sirenites with a stick~

Help Inu get capt!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-21 11:57:50
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
There is one thing out there that is still somewhat a Challenge and takes time.....Assault! Captain rank anyone? ._.

SWEET LORD YES

I have been 1st Lieutenant for over a year now if not longer.
Dear Lord i need to get Captain done.

I have all my completed assaults on my page here on the AH site.
Seriously... lets figure out a good time and get something going!
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 11:58:10
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Angel, I have a guy (Skanless) who keeps sending me PMs wanting to join my group but doesn't answer my tells in game, lol. But if I ever get him on Board we only really need 1 more person to atleast attempt them. Unless we get Megaskywarp to come cause he's free.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 11:58:53
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:

SWEET LORD YES

I have been 1st Lieutenant for over a year now if not longer.
Dear Lord i need to get Captain done.

I have all my completed assaults on my page here on the AH site.
Seriously... lets figure out a good time and get something going!

You just now caught this Kuz? /stareatscreen. Weds/Thurs around 8 EST work for me.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-21 12:02:39
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Inuyushi said:
SWEET LORD YES I have been 1st Lieutenant for over a year now if not longer. Dear Lord i need to get Captain done. I have all my completed assaults on my page here on the AH site. Seriously... lets figure out a good time and get something going!

I'd be down as well, although I've neglected all things ToAH (I'm a private). I took a 1 1/2 year break right around the time treasures was big. so idk if you guys would want to start at the begining....
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 12:08:46
Link | Citer | R

I could start at the beginning if everyone is ok with it. As of now I only have 3 tags free to do Assaults so it would be slow go. I have a Nyzul group that runs on Sunday and I still need 130k Nyzul tokens ha.

Although we may have to skip Lebros Supplies until we have 6 people for it. That assault is just Nasty!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-21 12:09:59
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Inuyushi said:
You just now caught this Kuz? /stareatscreen. Weds/Thurs around 8 EST work for me.

Meh. Since im at a different location at work for the next month and a half I cant hang on the site like I usually do.

Wed/Thursday 8pm EST is a no-go for me sadly :(
LS events to run and all.
Weekends are usually the best for me.

Eh, if ya can't squeeze me in no worries. I'll figure something out :D
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 12:13:16
Link | Citer | R

What times would work best for the two of you? Weekends are a no go for me due to RL. I might be able to do an earlier time on Thursday.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-21 12:18:03
Link | Citer | R

Well, I have to run events for the LS Monday through Thursday. Gather time is 8:30pm EST (except Wednesday which is 8pm EST gather)

If i needed to i COULD technically squeeze a day in (Mon, Tues or Thurs) that I could get on maybe 7pm-7:30... but thats a stretch for me since I walk in the door from work at 6:15pm

Fridays I do Salvage (again around 8:30-9pm), so I COULD squeeze time in before... no guarantee
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38