Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-10 12:50:27
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
VACATION WHEN? frick caps lock and wine do not mix :X

Raisty gonna come visit meh!!! we grew up together, & raised a LOT of hell. I wish that was an exaggeration, or just something I say, but we were quite literally a menace to society.

doing stupid elemental trials sucks pretty bad, just so everyone knows
 Siren.Raisty
user: Raistlyn
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-10 14:00:15
Link | Citer | R

Ya.. Ele trials are about worthless to do... dont get me wrong the end result is completely worth it in most cases.. but "hurry up and wait" for weather is not one of my taru A.D.D. strong suits... lol..

We werent THAT bad... lol.. and most the time we werent even looking for it.. it happened to find us... lol
 Siren.Raisty
user: Raistlyn
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-10 14:09:51
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos had "InfiniteSorrow" The taru who afk'd at the taru signet NPC. ALL...the..TIME.

His name always instilled some tragic back story of why he was always there, always afk. =/

@ Cat lol ur a dork. U rift junkie!

I used to hang out with InfinateSorrow's sister a lot.. BunnyFooFoo if anyone remembers about 4 years back.. lol.. The kid was like what would happen if Peterlee went Emo.. He and foofoo sold their accounts and bailed.. I always figured he was a mule on the server for FFXIAH.. lol
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-10 14:18:06
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Raisty said:
Diabolos had "InfiniteSorrow" The taru who afk'd at the taru signet NPC. ALL...the..TIME. His name always instilled some tragic back story of why he was always there, always afk. =/ @ Cat lol ur a dork. U rift junkie!
I used to hang out with InfinateSorrow's sister a lot.. BunnyFooFoo if anyone remembers about 4 years back.. lol.. The kid was like what would happen if Peterlee went Emo.. He and foofoo sold their accounts and bailed.. I always figured he was a mule on the server for FFXIAH.. lol

Yeah bunny was awesome. I remember when infinate was still playing, it was in my taru days. I thought it was HILARIOUS to do the /bow motion & then /emote moons <t> so I would just wonder san'd, ron'f, & la'thiene & moon everyone I saw. I got some laughs, some wtf's, a LOT of just apathy, & then there was infinate. I mooned him, & he took it as a personal attack! much to my amusement, he started in on "wtf man, what did I ever do to you" I explained that I'm a lil' wierd & not to worry, I was mooning everyone. he still didn't drop it. I probably got like 30 mins of tells from the guy.

needless to say, I saved that macro just for him, & proceded to moon him many times, & anger the ***out of him everytime. priceless. so it's a little sad for me not to see him @ signet guy. reminds me of awesome noobs days
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-10 15:29:19
Link | Citer | R

lol..

<3 thank u and gl with salvage!

@ mosin..lol u literally cracked me up with that story..people at work are staring Lol.

I figured he sold it altho it was more dramatic to make up a tragic story and imagine it as a tribute...especially after diaboloa lost ahandra </3 t
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-10 15:30:36
Link | Citer | R

shandra¤ stupid phone and its tiny buttons!
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-10 15:31:30
Link | Citer | R

Shouldn't you be at work....

EDIT: Just noticed...from your phone
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-10 15:39:18
Link | Citer | R

lol.. <3 thank u and gl with salvage! @ mosin..lol u literally cracked me up with that story..people at work are staring Lol. I figured he sold it altho it was more dramatic to make up a tragic story and imagine it as a tribute...especially after diaboloa lost ahandra </3 t

HA!! I got my revenge for yesterday
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-10 21:36:09
Link | Citer | R

I was at work, now i am partaking of some fine beverage and some even finer chocolate cheesecake.

OH yeah. <3
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 09:18:04
Link | Citer | R

yay for 25 and being ready for kazham keys ;) also happy weekend Siren :D!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-11 09:19:00
Link | Citer | R

I was at work, now i am partaking of some fine beverage and some even finer chocolate cheesecake.

OH yeah. <3

share?!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 09:34:08
Link | Citer | R

No..u gowai b4 ur woman snipers me ;-;
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-11 09:41:21
Link | Citer | R

No..u gowai b4 ur woman snipers me ;-;

I can't help it :o

you're the one that stalks me /hide
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 09:47:05
Link | Citer | R

........ WAT.. LIES.. GO check your FB..

/sees your quizzes..

/stare

Yeah YOU, Mr.

/enters witness protection

Edit: and WTF with the giant poster mural of me @@
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-11 09:56:17
Link | Citer | R

........ WAT.. LIES.. GO check your FB..

/sees your quizzes..

/stare

Yeah YOU, Mr.

/enters witness protection

Edit: and WTF with the giant poster mural of me @@

lolololol

don't lieeeeeeee :p

I dunno how those things are determined, but I am soooo doing more of them for the lulz.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 09:58:19
Link | Citer | R

Stop that

/slaps hand

No more posters of me on my FB. >=o
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-11 09:59:00
Link | Citer | R

might not be a poster :p
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 10:01:26
Link | Citer | R

So Siren, there is someone willing to pay for Ultima win just for atma ~

If anyone is planning on doing so :)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-11 10:41:04
Link | Citer | R

not sure if i'm going to keep this mule or not. a three letter name doesn't seem to like right. it's never centered over me. it's always slightly to the left or slightly to the right.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 10:42:40
Link | Citer | R

If you named it *** you will probably get banned anyways :P
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-11 10:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Hev
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 10:45:42
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Hev
k lemme get u a flower :P
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-11 10:47:11
Link | Citer | R

brb. gonna afk on my level 1 mnk to cap guard.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-11 11:00:31
Link | Citer | R

yay for work @@

Be back tonight, gogo ls party round 2!

<333333333 Fabulous day all of Siren!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-12 09:47:30
Link | Citer | R

The taru got so much accomplished the last couple days o.O AHMIGAWD!

Thank u FDA for being so amazing to me!!

Got BLM to 30, started COP and got it to the promy area, unlocked abyssea and started stones charging~ got some appropriate gear from a wonderful friend =)

It was amazing to rewatch the COP cutscenes, with a mixed bag of renewed awe and nostalgia~ As i watched I was flashing back to my first promy climbs etc how very different it is now :)

Hope your weekend goes well all of Siren :)
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-13 12:09:56
Link | Citer | R

no Siren gibber-gabber today? wtf?

I tried to dou JoF again yesterday, but after 2 1/2 - 3 hours, we had 6 HQ euhvi organs and couldn't find the stupid damn ???

elemental trials still suck btw
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-13 18:25:31
Link | Citer | R

No jibber-jabber because work sucked :(
I'm at a different location for the next month and a half and at the moment have limited access to internet :(

Faith ???'s move like every 15-30 mins.
Unless you have a person at each of the 5 spawn areas... you'll run around FOREVER trying to find him
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-14 06:59:36
Link | Citer | R

sry my work pc had to be laid to rest. and we spent most of friday and monday setting up the new one and then of course network, hardware issies. were a happy happy joy joy day
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-14 07:22:56
Link | Citer | R

so check this out yo,

i get home thursday. me and the misses and my other acccount we go out and and farm soem seals. we then do soem LS stuff. and i log out. friday me and the wife get on go do soem LS stuff. and around 9 pm. a ls mate wants me to make him some pet food. so i say ill log on my alt. and guesss what? i cant the pol password is wrong.......

well of course ther not open on weekends. and ther closed for the night. so i haveto waittill monday. not know waht evil sick Ba*tard has his hands on my innocent mule. monday moring im spaming the number till they anwser...

ther all sure sure np we can reset your password. i asked how tehy could of done it? of course SE is IDK but its reset hers your new password. anything else i can do for you? i say no ehy hang up. i redo my password and start to log in..........

your account has been temp banned please contact SE... WTF !!!!!!!!!

so i call them back. after another 45 min wait they strt to talk to me. and say thell fi it they just need my information. i give them my info. they say thats nothe orgional owners information. i say yea i know . hes a friend of mine and hes over seas in iraq. tehy say well we cant help you til lwe get al lthe orgional owners info. i say but how am i goingto get that hes in a War Zone. they say were sorry. o and were canceling the account till you cna get he info. thx for calling SE help center. click..... JESUS FING CHRIST WTF!!!!!

so i start panicing . and it hits me his mom would have that info im guessing. so i cal lher and drill her mmmmmm drill her.. diffrent story another time. i take notes and we talk ... after 3 hours she wont shut up but she just needed to be drilled if you know what i mean.^^...

so i hang up and call them back.. another 45 mins wait. and i sware tehy got 1 dude workign the phones. casue everytime same dude SAME DUDE. i say i got your info you blood sucking son of BI*ches .. i wise i had said that but insted. i bowed and handed itot them on a silver platter. and they reactivated my account...

3 day 12 hours and problly 30 bucks on my phone bill and i got back my 12 dollar char ..... and they never told me why i was temp banned in the first placed i asked. and they avoided the question. and simply told me to havea nice day and hung up....

i bet it was all my glow in the dark jp jokes... i bet tehy no like that one.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-14 09:50:17
Link | Citer | R

WOW looks like everyone has been busy/hectic lately :(

you crazy damn galka, leave your friends mom alone! he's at war for ****sake!

I have heard a bunch of bad stories about PoL support, I've never really had a problem. <That's too bad> maybe you went on a WILD *** cocaine bender, changed your password, & sexually harassed port jueno in it's entirety??? and now you remember nothing? huh?
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38