Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Siren Part Deux
Siren Part Deux
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38
 Siren.Skywarp
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:17:13
Link | Citer | R

yea lets see. i managed to get rdm hat. i for got i stored mine opps. cor hat, drk hat and about 12 dynamus currencies. now i gotot find a buyer or toss them on a mule to save for later and simpley bazzar em.

seal farmign wise. i got 8 ranger body seals. finished my rng +1 body. got 9 thf body seals. 1 t ogo. got 4 drg bodiy seals . 4 more and im done. hands i got 3 thf hand seals. and then we ran out of pops. so sad. but it was eventful lday
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-06 10:18:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
>.>
<.<
I will never live that down will I?

Nope cause it was cute as hell

*kuz runs like mad to get to Sandy*
*teleports Angel to Holla*
Kuz= "Be RIGHT there, just gonna gear an OP real fast!"
Angel = "Ok"

...and that was that.

Kuz:
"Hey... you there? AFK?"
"hmmm...maybe you passed out"
five mins go by
"you back yet?'
"Maybe I'll check pages real fast"
10 mins go by
"Hmmmm...yeah. Think you passed out"
starts to kill bee's in an attempt to level Angel why she's sleeping
"*** this. too hard"
"Night angel"
*Ruuuuuns back and swaps to WHM/BLM*
*D2's Angel safely Home*

Next Day

Angel = "Kuz...I think i died :( "
Kuz = "No...I tele'd your sleepy ***!"
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-06 10:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
i only need them to read/work. not to fully fuction. years of starring at pc monoters doing graphic work. has caused them to go bad.
and when the zombie apoc happens. i'm already ready. got my food stocked

a generater to keep TeletronOne powered

and teh perfect weapon to kill zombies

im good !!

Where can I get that sword?
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-06 10:26:11
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:

Where can I get that sword?

Apparently on the wall of his home!
Just sneak in REAL quiet like...
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-06 10:28:57
Link | Citer | R

Well... I guess I could....
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-06 10:34:11
Link | Citer | R

lmao Kuz

morning hosers! I had a great weekend both ways RL got drunk friday, hung with kids @ my grandmas pool all day sunday, & got burnt.

In-game got into a PT with that galka skywarp & lvl'ed bst to 90, then skilled-up axe to almost finished status. then I started working on some mag. def. bns. axes (didn't get very far) Then a RL friend longed on & we got our 3rd atma, which is pretty sweet, because we got atma of ze gnarled horn, so putting that on added 1.5-2k to my victory smite

then we were gonna finish my buddehs bst boddy seals, he only needed 2, we got 1, then I pulled on angel & fell asleep >.<

o well fun times...

ps, hey galka is snipps your wifes chara.?
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:37:20
Link | Citer | R

that is a replica ork sword from lord of the rings. you might get lucky and will be able to find one on ebay. the company that was the offical liscened merchandiser is no longer in business. so there a little hard to find. you can get cheaper knock offs but united cutlery was who made that one. its one pice metal blade with wraped leather handle so even if it is a relpica. its fuctional.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-06 10:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
that is a replica ork sword from lord of the rings. you might get lucky and will be able to find one on ebay. the company that was the offical liscened merchandiser is no longer in business. so there a little hard to find. you can get cheaper knock offs but united cutlery was who made that one. its one pice metal blade with wraped leather handle so even if it is a relpica. its fuctional.

lol yeah first one I found was 90 bucks :/ screw that idea ;;
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-06 10:41:12
Link | Citer | R

I should make a functional "Green Destiny" that sword was legit
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:43:01
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said:

that is correct. and io was dual boxing as the key biotch and the the curing whm.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-06 10:47:16
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Mosin said:
that is correct. and io was dual boxing as the key biotch and the the curing whm.

I was wondering, I was laughing pretty hard pulling hate as bst/dnc >.<
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:50:47
Link | Citer | R

yea im picky on my swag. and i only do legit reproductions and replicas. that ones one of the cheaper ones. i think the cheapest was Strider Knife. its huge at about a 14" blade you could just flatside pimp slap someoone and it would knock em out. most guys get tools and calogune for presents i have a posted wish list for prospective gifts.
in the computer room. for special events. i cna buy my own calgoune. and i got enough tools lol. i want swag form movies, games and books.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-06 10:52:20
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:

yea im picky on my swag. and i only do legit reproductions and replicas. that ones one of the cheaper ones. i think the cheapest was Strider Knife. its huge at about a 14" blade you could just flatside pimp slap someoone and it would knock em out. most guys get tools and calogune for presents i have a posted wish list for prospective gifts.
in the computer room. for special events. i cna buy my own calgoune. and i got enough tools lol. i want swag form movies, games and books.

it's been a dream of mine to do that but I would need money for that of which ... I don't

I might just populate my walls with posters of music bands or maybe movie posters in the meantime, I have a signed nonpoint poster I still need to hang up and a old star wars movie poster I need to frame and hang up lol.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:55:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said:
Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Mosin said:

well from personal experiance. your typical abyssea alliance. starts strong. then after a hour. peopel start to slack off. and when you haveto replace people. its harder to kepe those of a quility skill and gear in the group. and a bst geared well and with good atmas. you cna pull hate rather well. i think that alliance had been running for 7 hours by the time you got in it. i started as simply key biotch. and after 2 hours the alliance leader "couldnt find anyone" and i started two. me and the misses kept it going. i would of stayed longer but after 7 hours on keys. i was going nuts. not being able to hurt the monsters. out of tha alliance of 18 it started with 5 leeches. i managed to replace all of them but me. and a whm taru friend. then when i left. 6 of those ther were from my LS. and 2 friends.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:57:11
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
yea im picky on my swag. and i only do legit reproductions and replicas. that ones one of the cheaper ones. i think the cheapest was Strider Knife. its huge at about a 14" blade you could just flatside pimp slap someoone and it would knock em out. most guys get tools and calogune for presents i have a posted wish list for prospective gifts. in the computer room. for special events. i cna buy my own calgoune. and i got enough tools lol. i want swag form movies, games and books.
it's been a dream of mine to do that but I would need money for that of which ... I don't I might just populate my walls with posters of music bands or maybe movie posters in the meantime, I have a signed nonpoint poster I still need to hang up and a old star wars movie poster I need to frame and hang up lol.

all things in time brother. all things in time. thsoe are birthday, aniversery, fathers day, and lets see if i can sneak it past teh wife items. spanned over a life time
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-06 10:58:53
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Skywarp said:
yea im picky on my swag. and i only do legit reproductions and replicas. that ones one of the cheaper ones. i think the cheapest was Strider Knife. its huge at about a 14" blade you could just flatside pimp slap someoone and it would knock em out. most guys get tools and calogune for presents i have a posted wish list for prospective gifts. in the computer room. for special events. i cna buy my own calgoune. and i got enough tools lol. i want swag form movies, games and books.
it's been a dream of mine to do that but I would need money for that of which ... I don't I might just populate my walls with posters of music bands or maybe movie posters in the meantime, I have a signed nonpoint poster I still need to hang up and a old star wars movie poster I need to frame and hang up lol.

lol yeah, i think I may go um ... frame that movie poster now (have the frame just been lazy and not put it in yet :p) I just would have to find a suitable place to hang it, nonpoint poster is going right next to my TV I think lol.
all things in time brother. all things in time. thsoe are birthday, aniversery, fathers day, and lets see if i can sneak it past teh wife items. spanned over a life time
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-06 11:02:16
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Mosin said:
Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Mosin said:
well from personal experiance. your typical abyssea alliance. starts strong. then after a hour. peopel start to slack off. and when you haveto replace people. its harder to kepe those of a quility skill and gear in the group. and a bst geared well and with good atmas. you cna pull hate rather well. i think that alliance had been running for 7 hours by the time you got in it. i started as simply key biotch. and after 2 hours the alliance leader "couldnt find anyone" and i started two. me and the misses kept it going. i would of stayed longer but after 7 hours on keys. i was going nuts. not being able to hurt the monsters. out of tha alliance of 18 it started with 5 leeches. i managed to replace all of them but me. and a whm taru friend. then when i left. 6 of those ther were from my LS. and 2 friends.

yayayayaya C'est la vie
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 11:04:12
Link | Citer | R

well i frame alot of my posters via the cheap walmart poster frames. the only things ive actually spent moneyto frame. was a nude painting of the wife givent ot me for my second aniversery. a autographed captian america signed by stan lee, and megatron limited edition lithograph. and Captian Ameria remembered print done for chairty . to help those who died in 911
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-06 11:06:14
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
well i frame alot of my posters via the cheap walmart poster frames. the only things ive actually spent moneyto frame. was a nude painting of the wife givent ot me for my second aniversery. a autographed captian america signed by stan lee, and megatron limited edition lithograph. and Captian Ameria remembered print done for chairty . to help those who died in 911

lol yeah these are cheapy walmart frames i'm using.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-06 11:06:30
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:

hell ya they do the trick, in my avatar you can kinda see my pencil drawing of Hunter S. Thompson a good friend did for me. wal-mart frame ftw
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-06 11:09:14
Link | Citer | R

>.>
to be fair Kuz, it was WHAT time?

*coughsomeoneshouldbeontimecough*
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-06 11:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
>.>
to be fair Kuz, it was WHAT time?

*coughsomeoneshouldbeontimecough*

But... but... we were up to 3am last night ;)
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-06 11:14:21
Link | Citer | R

butbutbut coffee keeps me awake, alcohol makes me zzzz
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-06 11:18:05
Link | Citer | R

Need to get you some Irish Coffee

We can make you silly and buzzy at the same time!
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 11:18:21
Link | Citer | R

he wasnt late he was early for the next day >.>
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-06 11:19:12
Link | Citer | R

Should get some for my upcoming trip =)

Make the ride so much more fun~
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-06 11:20:11
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
he wasnt late he was early for the next day >.>

*high five*
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 11:23:10
Link | Citer | R

*high five*
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-06 11:24:04
Link | Citer | R

/stare

I hope you both get charmed so I can defeat you someday. Just letting you know now, it is coming.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 11:26:45
Link | Citer | R

nothign beats nuking a chamred person. i dont care who you are. that funny as FUDGE. i awate my death at your hands. just make sure my shadows are gone. or its tarutaru kick ball season.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38