Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Siren Part Deux
Siren Part Deux
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38
 Siren.Skywarp
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 10:27:41
Link | Citer | R

side note. its expected when the Doctor Regenerates on Doctor Who. that you dislike him becasue your used to the pervios Doctor. well after watching every episode of Doctor Who i could get my hands on . not only do i dislike the 11th Doctor(current one). i want him to go ahead and regerate jsut to get rid of him.... i was a big fan of the 10th Doctor. the 11th just has me wantingto skip out until they get a new one.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 10:38:05
Link | Citer | R

lol i was like that on angel.. till drk hit 75. Then all my low lvl gears got given to a very nice newb I found trying to run to the dunes =)

Only thing low lvl i kept was o kotes and LL boots .. and my hairpin ;) nostalgia reasons
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 12:02:12
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
~yawn MOSIN!!!! You missed an epically stupid Ultima last night!!! LOL

Damn it all to hell. Dinner was nice at least, whole famn damily was there, & I haven't seen a lot of them since I got lasik done. being blind made me a home-bodied chicken-s***
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-02 12:04:31
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said:
Siren.Kuz said:

Damn it all to hell. Dinner was nice at least, whole famn damily was there, & I haven't seen a lot of them since I got lasik done. being blind made me a home-bodied chicken-s***

O.o Eyesight really that bad???
Sorry dude :(
Glad Dinner was good though!
I'll let ya know as soon as we have another pop-set
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 12:25:18
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Mosin said:
Siren.Kuz said:
O.o Eyesight really that bad??? Sorry dude :( Glad Dinner was good though! I'll let ya know as soon as we have another pop-set

not anymore, probably 20/30 atm. but I still have 2 weeks of healing before the results are final, so I'm mucho optimistico.

I'm just slightly anti social, & not being able to see makes it that much harder to relax. no big whoop.

If you guys are interested in an un-official Limbus member, I'd be happy to help with pop set. let me know. Thanks again for the generousity/understanding
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 12:30:26
Link | Citer | R

I wish my eyes were 20/30 .. I wear contacts which correct my vision to adequate eyesight but without I cant read a stop sign..from 5 feet away. :X

Kinda terrified of Lasik, good to hear some positive results!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 12:38:10
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
I wish my eyes were 20/30 .. I wear contacts which correct my vision to adequate eyesight but without I cant read a stop sign..from 5 feet away. :X Kinda terrified of Lasik, good to hear some positive results!

that was my story as well. except I kept my contacts in for 3-5 months at a time, so I was making them worse year after year. I am terrified of the medical proffession as a whole, so I know how you feel. When contacts were hurting me as much as helping, & I had the cash, the decision wasn't very hard to make.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 12:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said:
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
I wish my eyes were 20/30 .. I wear contacts which correct my vision to adequate eyesight but without I cant read a stop sign..from 5 feet away. :X Kinda terrified of Lasik, good to hear some positive results!

that was my story as well. except I kept my contacts in for 3-5 months at a time, so I was making them worse year after year. I am terrified of the medical proffession as a whole, so I know how you feel. When contacts were hurting me as much as helping, & I had the cash, the decision wasn't very hard to make.
How much was it where you went?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 12:41:18
Link | Citer | R

$3,560

**edit but I'm in a smaller city (80,000) so maybe cheaper in a metropolitan area
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 12:41:59
Link | Citer | R

ouch /hands over a kidney.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 12:48:12
Link | Citer | R

ill stick wit hmy glasses plus me being unableto work for 2 weeks wouldnt cut it. and contacts no way in hell im poking somethign in my eye scewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dat!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 13:09:14
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
ill stick wit hmy glasses plus me being unableto work for 2 weeks wouldnt cut it. and contacts no way in hell im poking somethign in my eye scewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dat!

What about when the revolution/zombies come ??? & a zombie breaks your glasses? wtf then galka!?!??!!?!?
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 13:15:23
Link | Citer | R

According to the Facebook zombie apoc quiz I am the only one on my friend's list who will survive to the end of a zombie apocalypse. AMAZING.

So, I will just raid every eye store and contact warehouse after the apocalypse is over.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-02 13:17:44
Link | Citer | R

Alright! Put your hand on the monitor if you have 20/20 Vision!
*internet Hi-five*
BOO-YAH! Go ME!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 13:19:09
Link | Citer | R

You won't when I poke your eyes out.

Just saying.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 13:24:00
Link | Citer | R

i only need them to read/work. not to fully fuction. years of starring at pc monoters doing graphic work. has caused them to go bad.
and when the zombie apoc happens. i'm already ready. got my food stocked

a generater to keep TeletronOne powered

and teh perfect weapon to kill zombies

im good !!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 13:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Sky- u worry me, just a bit sweetness.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 13:30:16
Link | Citer | R

why do i worry you?

the food was given to me By FEMA after we were hit with a tornado. they have a shelf life of oooo FOREVER. the generater was purchased after said tornado last year. becsaue we had no munisipal utilities for a month.

as for the sword. its a Orc sword from LOTR. but i try always to be prepaired ^.^ so in the event of a emergency. you best come find me casue im ready.

born in a poor family raised to hunt and fish for food. taught how to camp, hunt and trap. i am friends with lots of peeps from the military and was taught survival techniques by my cusion whos special forces trained. when i get bored i enjoy a good survival book. i can start a fire with a stick. use a piece of placetic and get water. build a shelter in almost any climit. and the thign that kills most people in a emergency. is themselves. they give up or panic.

im ready for almost anything.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 14:22:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Skywarp said:
why do i worry you? the food was givent ome By Fema after we wer hit with a tornado. they have a shelf life of oooo FOREVER. the generater was purchaded after said tornado last year. becsaue we had no muniscipale utilities for a month. as forthe sword. its a Orc sword from LOTR. but i try alwaysto be prepaired ^.^ so in the event of a emergency. you best come find me casue im ready. born in a poor family raised to hunt and fish for food. taught how to camp, hunt and trap. was friends with lots of peeps fro mthe militry and was taught survivle techniques by my cusion whos special forces trained. and when i get bored i enjoy a good survivle book. i can start a fire with a stick. use a piece of placetic and get water. im ready for almost anything.

that;s wtf I'm talking about buddeh! you've even got me beat in the food/generator department. I always just assumed on going out raiding for the first 2 weeks or so.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 14:29:07
Link | Citer | R

the first few weeks are the most important. becasue of waht you your self plan on doign so will others. it will be a very dangerous time. with alot of shoot first ask question later people. which in the long run is ther down fall. why? becasue zombies aren't deaf. the sound of a firearm going off can draw things for up to 2+ miles. so thats like sounding the dinner bell.

the key is fortafication and simply withstanding the first 2 weeks. after that. then you cna forage. plus you have a sturdy home base. and hopefully hones your skills in the methods of movement.

never travel at night becasue you are at your weakest. due to lack of being able to see at a distance. rotate out whos awake and whos asleep. to always keep someone on watch. for people trying to loot your fort. or that overly smart zombie who found the kink in your armor.

and remember in anything you dont have to be the fastest. just never the slowest.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-02 14:35:31
Link | Citer | R

hahahahaha agreed. I always used to joke with friends when we went camping & such "I don't have to outrun a mountian lion, I just have to outrun/trip you" now that I think about it, idk how much of a j/k that was....
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 22:04:04
Link | Citer | R

lol siren's guide to surviving a zombie apoc... awesome
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-03 10:14:31
Link | Citer | R

can be used for animal attacks, zombie attacks, apoclypse. world war 3 or how to survive black friday sales. just small tweeks here or there
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-03 10:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Can it be used on some of those lame-*** NMs in Dyna-Windy now?
Stupid WHM/WAR NM Bene'd on us 4 times...
FOUR TIMES
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-03 10:35:53
Link | Citer | R

i havent doen a real dymnamus in a rong rong time. we used to just spam the Dreamland dynas insted of the 4 cities.

o tav how i miss the!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-03 10:47:29
Link | Citer | R

Tav is still fun :D Few weeks ago we got win!
I love how you can change the music in the middle of the run!
*swarms of Demons and Bee's everywhere*
*Blissful Holiday music blares in the background*
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-04 08:48:46
Link | Citer | R

oooo i still need tav win on angel :( maybe someday! Have a great Saturday Siren <3
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-06 10:03:48
Link | Citer | R

How was everyones weekend? mine was productive. Friday i shaproned the misses as she proceeded to get uber epic blitzed. to the point she was so drunk she was sprawled out on the living room floor attemptingto dance ot the songs playing on the pc until she finally passed out. smirnoff ice in hand. partied with Mison saturday. got brd from 30 - 75. and i coulsnt take it no more .and jetted. beat maat . got my hat. changed my macros . sunday. i was in a mini farm for dynamus x. and farmed soem seals wit ha few pick up groups.. how was yalls?
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-06 10:08:59
Link | Citer | R

Well DAMN you did alot O.o

I just kinda putz around. Stupid Salvage didn't drop anything :(
Did some Seal Farming/VNMs for my buddies Almace
Highlight of the weekend was doing a 4 man Wyrms Turn (RDM, PLD, SMNx2)
and Leveling up that SCH with a certain somebody who passed out on me :(

oh, and a Galka High-Fived me.
I'll never wash this hand again!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-06 10:12:34
Link | Citer | R

>.>
<.<
I will never live that down will I?

:P

I had a very long weekend at work ..
IN game:

Got tarus whm and blm to 15 , got a couple cards for +2 on Angel but got kinda blahed out on Leviathan so meh.

Bout to go out on the 4 wheeler and check out the property damage now that the flooding has stopped :D
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38