The Days Of Pet PDT Build SE Officially Goodbye!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » The days of Pet PDT build SE Officially goodbye!
The days of Pet PDT build SE Officially goodbye!
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 11 12 13
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-19 14:19:13
Link | Citer | R

As long as it isnt 100% I'm happy >_>
[+]
 Valefor.Zolan
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Zolan 2011-05-19 14:19:41
Link | Citer | R

Awhhhh Draylo is going to be so disappointed.. You'll have to forgive him for being a giant POS and an a-hole in his upcoming backlash of Ill be reporting this yada yada typical spill he always does.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2011-05-19 14:21:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
As long as it isnt 100% I'm happy >_>
I have to agree, 100% was silly, but most good BSTs didn't use 100% anyway so it was mostly fear of it being dropped to 50%(which would mean I have to finish cooking to make Dawn Muslums on the spot enmass XD)
[+]
By Erocent 2011-05-19 14:23:16
Link | Citer | R

BTW Draylo good job thinking ahead and asking us to bring tissues for you.
^ This... That guys such a douche.
[+]
 Bismarck.Guttler
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-19 14:23:20
Link | Citer | R

Still gets hit in that 3/4/5 range with 112% and 102%, so invincibility is gone, but -pdt cap is still way the hell up there.

When going from 102% to 92%, dmg taken does not move, gonna go remove another atma and check again.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-19 14:26:13
Link | Citer | R

Betting pet DT is going to be capped at 95%. Bsts will still solo everything they could, and people here will rage. Their tears will be delicious.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-19 14:28:50
Link | Citer | R

sorry bst haters and gimps bsts that cant get pdt gear, the cap seems only like 90%. try to hate harder, i can hear yall screaming
[+]
 Valefor.Koushiro
user: Koushiro
By Valefor.Koushiro 2011-05-19 14:34:56
Link | Citer | R

Any BST care to do the defacto test with 1000 needles to find the real cap? I don't have the gear to do it myself...
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-19 14:35:03
Link | Citer | R

More math on Fatso:

-112% pdt: Hits range 3-5
-102% pdt: Hits Range 3-5
-92% pdt: Hits Range 3-5
-90% pdt: Hits range 3-5
-82% pdt: Hits range 4-7
-62% pdt: Hits range 10-17
-52% pdt: Hits range 13-18
-42% pdt: Hits range 17-22

Cap looks to be between 82% and 90%.

Double checking on NN to see if I can nail it down closer.
 Pandemonium.Zeto
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2011-05-19 14:36:32
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Koushiro said:
Any BST care to do the defacto test with 1000 needles to find the real cap? I don't have the gear to do it myself...
Only 2 cactuar in abyssea and both are NMs. Although I can do EdA testing I really don't want to it isn't worth the effort.
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-19 14:36:53
Link | Citer | R

On a side note, as Fatso got down lower and lower in HP, he was getting hit for 1s and 2s.... brb, more testing.
 Ragnarok.Unalteredbeast
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tadakatsu
By Ragnarok.Unalteredbeast 2011-05-19 14:36:55
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
But most BST nm solos from the charm days had the BST running away from the mob constantly because snarl doesn't work on normal pets. Soooo I guess every NM that was solo'd in old world charm style wasn't solo'd properly? The only time I saw BST fight WITH pets is in XP situations or things that were complete jokes. Anything involving tough NMs was pet go fight I'm gonna stay over here and wait for you to almost die so I can Leave then get a new pet. Not too much meleeing on Ancient Goobbue or Despot or any of the other decently hard solos.

Sure there are NMs that prevents us BST from fighting with our pets. what i said earlier is more about bst that don't want to fight with their pets than can't fight.
any decent bst would be there next to their pet fighting when they can instead of relying on an invincible pet and afk'n or just standing there watching their pet do all the work with the 100%pdt crap.

I'm not really here to tell people to how to play their jobs. i just hate people getting the wrong idea about bsts 'cause of these abyssea exp burnin' bst players.
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-19 14:39:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I have no idea what is going on, once Fatso got to 30%, he started getting hit from 1-4.

And now he's jumped back up to 3-5s.

Oh well, I'll chalk that up to statistics. Gonna go test NN with -87% and see what we get.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-05-19 14:40:36
Link | Citer | R

soo from sound of it this just freed up a atma slot for regen mdb or a dd atma?
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-19 14:43:47
Link | Citer | R

regen atma will counter the cap pdt
 Valefor.Zolan
By Valefor.Zolan 2011-05-19 14:43:49
Link | Citer | R

Yea not blowing a 120k popset for testing, and the other cact nm does ??? needles... so that isnt helpful... he hits my sheep for around 600 a ??? needle which May deal as high as 64,000 damage. so that's not helpful....

Im guessing its the 87.5% to match summoners
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-05-19 14:43:59
Link | Citer | R

on side note anyone got soem realy outstanding bst macros or know of any listed online? Somethign that gives access to most everythign needed without mayjor hassle. Lost mine a while ago and ya not looking forward to redoing them..
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-19 14:44:12
Link | Citer | R

Terrible players will be terrible.
 Valefor.Zolan
By Valefor.Zolan 2011-05-19 14:48:20
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
We KNOW Draylo you don't have to defend yourself here, tell it to and apologize to anyone who is unfortunate enough to party with you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-19 14:49:04
Link | Citer | R

NN Tests:

-37%: Hits range 12-25
-77%: Hits range 4-9
-85%: Hits range 3-5
-87%: Hits range 2-5

My conclusion, new -pdt cap is somewhere between -85% and -90%, probably right around the 87% that SMNs have mentioned to me as being their cap.

I'm not taking the time to test it exactly on a cactus, this doesn't really affect my BSTing since I tribox 3 BSTs and run MC/DG/RR all the time anyway. All this update does is make you need to bring food with you. (or level cooking and make Dawn Mulsams in the field for nasty things)

Suck it BST haters, nothing has changed, BSTs can still kill everything they did before, just takes a little more work,
[+]
 Remora.Dodu
Serveur: Remora
user: Tsuko
By Remora.Dodu 2011-05-19 14:51:37
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
sorry bst haters and gimps bsts that cant get pdt gear, the cap seems only like 90%. try to hate harder, i can hear yall screaming

The irony of this is astounding. Most of the educated playerbase considers one's inability to put together a party capable of reliably triggering grellow, blue, or red staggers "gimp". Conversely, completing a few elemental Magian trials has never been a notable accomplishment.

You seem to be confusing people who hate beastmasters and people who hate those who utterly waste everyone's time(including their own).
 Bismarck.Khiinroye
user: Khiinroye
By Bismarck.Khiinroye 2011-05-19 14:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Which is what people wanted: No more gimp bandwagon bsts tossing an invincible pet at stuff and afking for an hour. Nobody had anything against good bsts who got stuff done fast.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-19 14:53:15
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Zolan said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
We KNOW Draylo you don't have to defend yourself here, tell it to and apologize to anyone who is unfortunate enough to party with you.

Defend myself?
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-19 14:54:19
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Valefor.Zolan said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Defend myself?

Someone please post the wipe picture. . .

Also, lol

Guttler the character owns a Guttler! D:
 Remora.Dodu
Serveur: Remora
user: Tsuko
By Remora.Dodu 2011-05-19 14:54:25
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Zolan said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

As potentially one of the least biased players you can find at the moment, Draylo plays three characters better than most people play one.
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-19 14:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Most my battles consisted of around ~80% no way can I loose two DD ATMA's so I can cope with this cap easily.
 Siren.Leastat
Serveur: Siren
user: Leastat
By Siren.Leastat 2011-05-19 14:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Honestly i think this Update has helped Bst. Tbh it allows bst to use an extra DD atma to speed up there kills. And will allow Bst to show Solo Ninja's how things are done right. if a bst didn't bring pet food with them already then they weren't a bst but a tool using a glitch. and with the pets now taking small amounts of dmg it will allow them to Tp faster so over all this was a Great help to Bst. i'm not a bst main so all you tear droppers can now watch bst do it faster longer and better. i just can't wait for the Update next where the Ninja's get auto booted from abyssea for soloing Briarus and ***. lmao good time back to playing
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-19 14:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Own a Guttler and 2 other 90 BSTs. I don't do anything half assed.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-19 14:56:37
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Valefor.Zolan said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Defend myself?

Someone please post the wipe picture. . .

Also, lol

Guttler the character owns a Guttler! D:

The wipe picture?
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2011-05-19 14:57:10
Link | Citer | R

It ruins my chloris solo strat (gotta duo him instead now). But other than that everything is the same.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 11 12 13