The Days Of Pet PDT Build SE Officially Goodbye!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » The days of Pet PDT build SE Officially goodbye!
The days of Pet PDT build SE Officially goodbye!
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13
 Bahamut.Zoltar
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-05-14 22:56:10
Link | Citer | R

Gaylo, stop trolling already, you clearly love hearing yourself talk, go do it somewhere else, repeating the same mindless bs is weak

Feel like I'm listening to squeak "little ***" scolari
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 22:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Yes that goes to them too, they all wasting their time solo. Nope, just bored and posting, I ain't even mad.
who ever states that you can't play solo in a mmo? lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 22:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Gaylo, stop trolling already, you clearly love hearing yourself talk, go do it somewhere else, repeating the same mindless bs is weak

Feel like I'm listening to squeak "little ***" scolari

Resorting to name calling already?

Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-14 23:16:38
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
They obviously recognized it as a problem and dealt with it accordingly. If there was 0 problem using this they would not have taken action.
Yes that's why the tag reads caving into a vocal minority. Because you are caving in on something you were going to do anyways
wat? People add the tags, not SE. I think BST is a horrible job from the start. Most of the people who play it are antisocial greedy gimps who know nothing of getting ***done in this game. Look at all the BST that come out of the woodwork to cry about their exploit being taken away, they are mostly casual gimps who don't wanna share their drops and would rather take 45m to solo a damn Nm than to start a pt and get it done 10x faster.
Sure they did.

And again that's the players not the job. Lots of players do that regardless the job
 Fenrir.Unaisis
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Sansui
By Fenrir.Unaisis 2011-05-15 00:11:13
Link | Citer | R

they'l just cap it at -90% like they did with smn T,.,T more than enough -pdt to do stuff T.T am not worried about it. I just wont be able to solo that Cactus that does ??? needles is all XD.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-15 00:14:36
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Unaisis said:
they'l just cap it at -90% like they did with smn T,.,T more than enough -pdt to do stuff T.T am not worried about it. I just wont be able to solo that Cactus that does ??? needles is all XD.
They didn't cap smn at 90%. They just made the innate pdt factor seperately from gear/atma
[+]
 Fenrir.Unaisis
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Sansui
By Fenrir.Unaisis 2011-05-15 00:18:27
Link | Citer | R

oh well XD
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 02:45:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
They obviously recognized it as a problem and dealt with it accordingly. If there was 0 problem using this they would not have taken action.
Yes that's why the tag reads caving into a vocal minority. Because you are caving in on something you were going to do anyways
wat? People add the tags, not SE. I think BST is a horrible job from the start. Most of the people who play it are antisocial greedy gimps who know nothing of getting ***done in this game. Look at all the BST that come out of the woodwork to cry about their exploit being taken away, they are mostly casual gimps who don't wanna share their drops and would rather take 45m to solo a damn Nm than to start a pt and get it done 10x faster.
Sure they did.

And again that's the players not the job. Lots of players do that regardless the job

Well this job had an exploit that allowed all the shitty players to take an hour or two and solo just about anything. At least on other jobs it takes SOME amount of thought to accomplish your goal. Ask a blind person who's never played FFXI to play BST and solo something and they still could have.
 Asura.Nimrot
Serveur: Asura
user: Nimrot
By Asura.Nimrot 2011-05-15 03:07:23
Link | Citer | R

cap @ 50 % pdt means nothing with all that atma ***there is always a way to solo ***as bst or nin or smn or...
it will only take more time now and maybe a bit mor gil of jugs and food but thats not the end for us bst solo stuff in abys
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-15 05:37:58
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
wat? People add the tags, not SE.

Not how it works, you put tags for your own posts the same is true for the FFXI Mods and Developers or whoever tells you what is coming. You can NOT add tags to other peoples posts... FACT!
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-15 05:48:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Nimrot said:
cap @ 50 % pdt means nothing with all that atma ***there is always a way to solo ***as bst or nin or smn or...
it will only take more time now and maybe a bit mor gil of jugs and food but thats not the end for us bst solo stuff in abys

I dont really care if there's other ways to do it, -100% PDT is just broken and should'nt be the way to solo stuff.
[+]
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-15 08:24:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Guttler said:
Screw using Eta, i've been leveling cooking last few days. Got from 60-81, only 15ish until Dawn Mulsum, much more cost effective and efficient than Eta.
One stacks, one doesn't.
Enough said.
And a proper BST uses both.
Also I'm 100+8 cooking so I craft mine and not buy it D:
 Bismarck.Guttler
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-15 08:44:24
Link | Citer | R

That's why i'm leveling cooking to make my own on the fly. Everything I'm seeing shows it curing more HP than zeta and as far as I can tell, around as much as Eta when sing a +50% build for Eta, while costing around 1.8k per synth on my server. Zeta: ~1k, Eta: ~4k

I have space on my characters to hold 40-50 on each character at a time, even without crafting on the fly, so it seems like a better option. (Can just use alpha or cheapest thing out there if i need to remove a status effect.)
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-15 08:49:47
Link | Citer | R

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just got my Oneiros Cappa! i need to ask the seller where he found it, i bought it for 1m ><

Carbuncle.Axle
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-05-15 09:04:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just got my Oneiros Cappa! i need to ask the seller where he found it, i bought it for 1m ><

Gratz, would be nice to know where that comes from.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-15 09:28:22
Link | Citer | R

the cape is found on dynamis -sandoria, the seller just told me, is a jp gonna update on wiki
By Raborn 2011-05-15 11:32:53
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Systematicchaos said:

Well this job had an exploit that allowed all the shitty players to take an hour or two and solo just about anything. At least on other jobs it takes SOME amount of thought to accomplish your goal. Ask a blind person who's never played FFXI to play BST and solo something and they still could have.

One sec let me go get on my MNK/WAR and WHM/whatever
and exploit my super counter/evasion and infinite mp cure 6/5 manuevers all day on any NM in the game.
Throw a body at it, toss a cure. Read hard thinking.
Amateur's can do that too no?
Tired of these empty speeches.
FFXI isn't hard anymore, it stopped being hard after the 75 cap was released. There's nothing 2 or more people can't do anymore.
Get over it, you aren't special today, you won't be tomorrow.
You are a human with the rest of us.
It takes what 5 hours to level a job from 30-75 now? and then an extra what 2 to 3 to get to 90? two days worth of work if you are an average player to get a job to the cap.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 12:17:23
Link | Citer | R

Raborn said:
Sylph.Systematicchaos said:

One sec let me go get on my MNK/WAR and WHM/whatever
and exploit my super counter/evasion and infinite mp cure 6/5 manuevers all day on any NM in the game.
Throw a body at it, toss a cure. Read hard thinking.
Amateur's can do that too no?
Tired of these empty speeches.
FFXI isn't hard anymore, it stopped being hard after the 75 cap was released. There's nothing 2 or more people can't do anymore.
Get over it, you aren't special today, you won't be tomorrow.
You are a human with the rest of us.
It takes what 5 hours to level a job from 30-75 now? and then an extra what 2 to 3 to get to 90? two days worth of work if you are an average player to get a job to the cap.

I missed the part in your speech where the tank was taking 0 damage. Oh wait it's not there.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-15 12:19:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh wait you are still killing with little fear of dieing and killing way way way faster.
[+]
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 12:28:00
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
killing way way way faster.
[+]
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-15 12:32:16
Link | Citer | R

Guarding you take 0 points of damage, so technically it does exist, that should be dropped to a max of 50% guard rate NOT the rate it's at now.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 12:33:14
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkestknight said:
Guarding you take 0 points of damage, so technically it does exist, that should be dropped to a max of 50% guard rate NOT the rate it's at now.

I don't know about you, but my guard rate is about 5% on MNK.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-15 12:34:15
Link | Citer | R

I meant Counter, my bad.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-15 12:35:28
Link | Citer | R

And they get to deal dmg at the same time!!! Counter rate needs to cap at 50% clearly.

While were at it Ochain blocks way too much preventing rediculous dmg and status effects nerf that too.
[+]
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 12:40:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
And they get to deal dmg at the same time!!! Counter rate needs to cap at 50% clearly

While generally a 50% cap sounds like a decent idea you'd nullify the point of any counter gear with the use of counterstance, not to mention any damage mitigation counterstance could give apart from /nin recast of shadows. I'd agree with a 70% rate to give the ability some use (still nullifies most counter gear). Innate Counter + Counterstance = 60% if I'm not mistaken, 70% with Relic feet.

Good thing I'm a monk and not a lolbst right now.

Bahamut.Dasva said:

While were at it Ochain blocks way too much preventing rediculous dmg and status effects nerf that too.

May as well nerf all other empyrean weapons too then, they deal too much damage.

But serious question, how is it preventing status effects?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-15 13:34:00
Link | Citer | R

50% cap would make gearing on smn useless too. Just innate pdt and stout servant is more no jaing required.

Well then if you want to get into dmg dealing gimp everything and don't gimp bst since it isn't dealing hardly any :).

And it's only preventing additional effect ones when blocking... however that is still pretty sweet. Like say on Buhkis
[+]
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 13:45:47
Link | Citer | R

I'm not familiar with shield blocks preventing added effects on weaponskills (Bukhis has no en-effects on melee attacks and I don't believe shield blocks those either).

Should rly just make everyone deal 50% damage and take 200% damage. That'd fix everything ryte?
By Gungho 2011-05-15 14:05:37
Link | Citer | R

I love how people are downing others that take an hour to solo something on bst. But, didnt it use to be, that rdm's took an hour to solo something that most others couldnt at the time? But noone says anything about this huh. LOL, morons will always be morons.
[+]
 Ifrit.Arawn
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-05-15 14:16:33
Link | Citer | R

Gungho said:
I love how people are downing others that take an hour to solo something on bst. But, didnt it use to be, that rdm's took an hour to solo something that most others couldnt at the time? But noone says anything about this huh. LOL, morons will always be morons.

Um, I don't know about you but I frequently heard how much of a pain in the *** it was for RDMs to be doing that when other people were waiting. So... no. You don't score a point for that. Invalid argument~
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-15 14:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Gungho said:

Not really.

And at least RDMs weren't using exploits to solo.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13