The Days Of Pet PDT Build SE Officially Goodbye!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » The days of Pet PDT build SE Officially goodbye!
The days of Pet PDT build SE Officially goodbye!
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 05:01:52
Link | Citer | R

Nope, BLU is perfect.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-14 05:02:15
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Why would I be mad? They are fixing it lol.

but what they have to "fix" tho? it's how the game was made, it's not a glitch having 100% pdt... why people act like this is an exploit like it's an error from the game , how stupid

Anything being invincible clearly isn't meant to be.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 05:02:24
Link | Citer | R

ITT: BST seeking vengeance because their glitch was fixed lolololol.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-14 05:02:34
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Nope, BLU is perfect.

Disagree, it needs some serious buffs.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 05:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Nope, BLU is perfect.

Disagree, it needs some serious buffs.

I won't complain with some buffs :)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-14 05:04:01
Link | Citer | R

In all seriousness...

I think the only job that's OP is probably WAR.

and PLD could do with a few buffs. Everything else is pretty good.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 06:40:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
anyone noticed how ironclads heals bst pets to full hp with arm canons and other abilities? its a glitch, im surprised that no1 mentioned here before
Don't really fight ironclad on BST. And you sure with Arm Cannon it's not due to the HP- on it appearing so?
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Serveur: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-05-14 06:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sakurawr said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
anyone noticed how ironclads heals bst pets to full hp with arm canons and other abilities? its a glitch, im surprised that no1 mentioned here before
Don't really fight ironclad on BST. And you sure with Arm Cannon it's not due to the HP- on it appearing so?

Its happened to my avatars sometimes, I assumed it has a HP down add effect to it, but i've never seen it on myself whenever I've been hit by it.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 06:52:04
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kunimatsu said:
Bahamut.Sakurawr said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

Its happened to my avatars sometimes, I assumed it has a HP down add effect to it, but i've never seen it on myself whenever I've been hit by it.
Cruor buffs block.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 07:04:22
Link | Citer | R

nah not only arm cannos but it does heal pet with other abilities like ballistic kick and turbine cyclone
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 07:04:40
Link | Citer | R

ironclads are the easiest solo for bst btw
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 07:06:15
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
I assume refering to a PDT solo here.
But whenever I did Clads with my friend on BST I 99% remember no healing, so not sure.
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-14 07:08:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sakurawr said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
I assume refering to a PDT solo here.
But whenever I did Clads with my friend on BST I 99% remember no healing, so not sure.

Yeah, probably with the leach who has a native 25% resistance to blunt damage, when it wasn't capped it was ridiculously easy to get 100% and have two DD ATMA.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 07:08:19
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

lol
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-14 07:09:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sakurawr said:

Cruor buffs block.

I thought pets don't receieve cruor buffs. At least thats what I got from my wyverns Healing Breaths not increasing after buffs. At least not noticably... Never got around to testing it though lol D:
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 07:10:31
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
Bahamut.Sakurawr said:

Cruor buffs block.

I thought pets don't receieve cruor buffs. At least thats what I got from my wyverns Healing Breaths not increasing after buffs. At least not noticably... Never got around to testing it though lol D:
You misread, he/she said it never landed when it hit THEM. D:
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-05-14 07:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sakurawr said:

Cruor buffs block.

Yeah, that's why they get hit with HP Down, players don't as the Buff blocks the HP Down.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 07:13:47
Link | Citer | R

Looks like people's inv will start looking like this again:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-14 07:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sakurawr said:
Bahamut.Sakurawr said:

Cruor buffs block.

You misread, he/she said it never landed when it hit THEM. D:

This is why I need to start reading more... In my defense I was soloing Argios... Ok no defense for me ; ;...
 Bismarck.Guttler
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2011-05-14 19:55:18
Link | Citer | R

Screw using Eta, i've been leveling cooking last few days. Got from 60-81, only 15ish until Dawn Mulsum, much more cost effective and efficient than Eta.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-14 19:59:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
They obviously recognized it as a problem and dealt with it accordingly. If there was 0 problem using this they would not have taken action.
Yes that's why the tag reads caving into a vocal minority. Because you are caving in on something you were going to do anyways
 Quetzalcoatl.Jaizon
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jaizon
By Quetzalcoatl.Jaizon 2011-05-14 20:46:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sakurawr said:
Looks like people's inv will start looking like this again:

Thats what my inventory looks like already 6 eta stacks 6 zeta stacks and a wide varity of jugs. Isnt this what Bst suppose to have? FU SE lemme use my chr gear again. That ***taking up so much room hoping that one day you will make charm apart of game one again. All these things SE has supposibly done for BST but they have left out the onr thing we have wanted for years. Let our jugs zone you *** bastages ><. Its great to watch you dipper go to ***just cause you have to zone. I'm not gonna cry about that pdt ***. Im that galka that prefered 1 pdt axe and 1 attack axe. SE has and will always *** BST in the end. I <3 my BST it was first to 75 and will always be first to new lvl cap. No matter what SE does to BST I still will be one. FU SE I also miss the BST MPK days ^ ^
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 22:35:30
Link | Citer | R

its kinda weird of why they disabled charming abyssea mobs, ... charm is the main thing of bst
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 22:37:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
They obviously recognized it as a problem and dealt with it accordingly. If there was 0 problem using this they would not have taken action.
Yes that's why the tag reads caving into a vocal minority. Because you are caving in on something you were going to do anyways

wat? People add the tags, not SE. I think BST is a horrible job from the start. Most of the people who play it are antisocial greedy gimps who know nothing of getting ***done in this game. Look at all the BST that come out of the woodwork to cry about their exploit being taken away, they are mostly casual gimps who don't wanna share their drops and would rather take 45m to solo a damn Nm than to start a pt and get it done 10x faster.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 22:48:26
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

wat? People add the tags, not SE. I think BST is a horrible job from the start. Most of the people who play it are antisocial greedy gimps who know nothing of getting ***done in this game. Look at all the BST that come out of the woodwork to cry about their exploit being taken away, they are mostly casual gimps who don't wanna share their drops and would rather take 45m to solo a damn Nm than to start a pt and get it done 10x faster.
i did lvled bst because i always used to charm pets and go all over doing damage with something on my side, bst is very fun to me, and i used to be bst to add a some dd/hold stuff not just to solo>.> there is no horrible job on this game srsly , not even pup
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 22:50:16
Link | Citer | R

some people dont like to depend on others also
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 22:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

Stop playing a MMO then, this isn't a single player game. You would get ***done 10x faster by starting a group, even with gimps, than soloing. It's a fact, bring what you need to proc grellow > get what you want.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-14 22:55:14
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

Stop playing a MMO then, this isn't a single player game. You would get ***done 10x faster by starting a group, even with gimps, than soloing. It's a fact, bring what you need to proc grellow > get what you want.
i guess that goes to all the nin/dnc that solo all over abyssea as well, why ur just bashing bst?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2011-05-14 22:55:35
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

My bst is fun to play, and i can do some NM's for fun. For speed i use my mnk.

Guess we should make a thread about brew locking, think you'd get 10x the QQ'ing with that getting shut down.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-14 22:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Yes that goes to them too, they all wasting their time solo. Nope, just bored and posting, I ain't even mad.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13