Dynamis - Beaucedine?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis - Beaucedine?
Dynamis - Beaucedine?
 Hades.Ganesha
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Niopha
By Hades.Ganesha 2011-05-12 21:06:20
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone happen to have any info on this atm?

Looking into getting the clear and TE locations. But since Glacier is so big, I've no idea where the NM that drops the boss pop item could even be D:

If you've cleared it since the update, any additional info on the boss would be greatly appreciated too ^^ Thanks <3
 Leviathan.Kingregg
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kingregg
By Leviathan.Kingregg 2011-05-12 21:16:21
Link | Citer | R

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dynamis
In the how to enter area, it saids something about may2011 update.
 Hades.Ganesha
By Hades.Ganesha 2011-05-12 21:19:51
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Kingregg said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dynamis
In the how to enter area, it saids something about may2011 update.

That's generic Dynamis Info. I know that already lol. I'm looking for specifics to Dynamis - Beaucedine specifically and anyones experience with NMs in this zone since the update. But thanks :P
 Gilgamesh.Crolion
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Crolion
By Gilgamesh.Crolion 2011-05-12 21:20:13
Link | Citer | R

any NM holds boss pop item use the original map to give u a idea of where boss ??? is
 Hades.Ganesha
By Hades.Ganesha 2011-05-12 21:25:38
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Crolion said:
any NM holds boss pop item use the original map to give u a idea of where boss ??? is

I know when I did Sandy the Wyvern NM above E.Ron gate and the NIN NM outside the AH didn't drop the Mega Boss pop item, but the Summoner NM right at the start did near the fountain.

Are you sure it's ANY NM?
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2011-05-12 21:32:52
Link | Citer | R

Any NM has a chance to drop boss trigger. NMs are lotto spawns off regular mobs AFAIK. Random statues drop TEs. That'll be 12 gil
 Hades.Ganesha
By Hades.Ganesha 2011-05-12 21:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Zeto said:
Any NM has a chance to drop boss trigger. NMs are lotto spawns off regular mobs AFAIK. Random statues drop TEs. That'll be 12 gil

Hope you're right, gonna try in the next hour or so :P Thanks for the info ^^
 Hades.Ganesha
By Hades.Ganesha 2011-05-13 00:09:52
Link | Citer | R

Okay....that wasn't fun. lol

Got pop item from a goblin NM.

The Boss spawns...with all 5 dragons, they literally all spawned at the same time and instantly killed me. :|
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-13 00:38:47
Link | Citer | R

It's not too different from how it worked previously since the dragons would pop upon aggroing the eye. Guess they wanted to keep it that way
 Hades.Ganesha
By Hades.Ganesha 2011-05-13 12:59:45
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
It's not too different from how it worked previously since the dragons would pop upon aggroing the eye. Guess they wanted to keep it that way

Well we popped it the first time and wiped as we weren't really expecting the dragons.

The second time however, we had the thf pop it and flee across the zone, how we would in the earlier Dynamis, the NIN voked the eye and we held it there, without touching it, till the THF could get far enough. However the THF only got so far and the dragons came back before we touched the boss, so we wiped again... Ended up running out of time :/
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Serveur: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-13 13:09:16
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Ganesha said:
Odin.Sheelay said:

Well we popped it the first time and wiped as we weren't really expecting the dragons.

The second time however, we had the thf pop it and flee across the zone, how we would in the earlier Dynamis, the NIN voked the eye and we held it there, without touching it, till the THF could get far enough. However the THF only got so far and the dragons came back before we touched the boss, so we wiped again... Ended up running out of time :/

o_o; Dragons never attempted to kill us when we popped Boss for win...they attacked our ochain PLD, almost killed him but never came back for us (one of our members kept kiting them idr who) as we killed the boss>_>
 Sylph.Brysky
Serveur: Sylph
user: brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-13 18:12:51
Link | Citer | R

There are 5 TE that have given me them every time, 4. Statues mention in other threads and a mob I found that gives a 20 min. Found a ton about this zone and procing red is easy for coins on hydra mages, and all NM are easier the hydra so don’t feel scared to try.
 Sylph.Darkei
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2011-05-13 18:33:20
Link | Citer | R

I want only blu body ;A;
 Sylph.Brysky
user: brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-14 08:22:50
Link | Citer | R

only posting this since the last guy posted a map and let the cat out of the bag... but the Hitaume NM is RNG/WAR and can use both 2hrs, tried solo-ing for tome to build a HQ pop set. I am a relic mnk and i could barely dent it, only for it to 63% after hundredfist.

and this one is of a RNG NM that was really easy