users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Gil not received from recent AH sales
Gil not received from recent AH sales
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-05-10 14:34:41
Link | Citer | R

That has seriously got to suck. Thank god i didn't put anything up in the AH.

Do I smell a rollback? D=
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-05-10 14:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Hellz yeah :D
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 14:36:26
Link | Citer | R

k lemme eat my tuna fish and salad

FU healthy living D:
 Sylph.Lobbi
Serveur: Sylph
user: Lobby
By Sylph.Lobbi 2011-05-10 14:38:30
Link | Citer | R

i got another problem with ah :

One of items i put in jeuno AH is "grayed" when i check my sales status in jeuno (like it was on another AH), so i can't remove it.

Anyone got the same issue ?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-10 14:41:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Lobbi said:
i got another problem with ah :

One of items i put in jeuno AH is "grayed" when i check my sales status in jeuno (like it was on another AH), so i can't remove it.

Anyone got the same issue ?

I think they said that was an issue, that if you put stuff on the ah in windy etc, you cant take it out in jeuno, blabla, but they can still sell there.
I'll see if I can find it
 Carbuncle.Teeheehee
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Kemmer
By Carbuncle.Teeheehee 2011-05-10 14:42:17
Link | Citer | R

I have the same issue, (greyed out items on Jeuno AH). They were placed on Jeuno AH, and I cannot remove them or anything from Jeuno. Waiting for a response to it. (I'm on a "destination server" if that matters)
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-10 14:42:47
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Despite all auction houses being consolidated to Jeuno, auction house NPCs in the three nations mistakenly continue to state that each nation’s auction house functions independently. This issue will be resolved in the next version update.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-05-10 14:44:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Quote:
Despite all auction houses being consolidated to Jeuno, auction house NPCs in the three nations mistakenly continue to state that each nation’s auction house functions independently. This issue will be resolved in the next version update.
To my understanding, they put the items in a Jeuno AH and it greys them out.

Did you guys put the items up before or after the emergency maint?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-10 14:46:08
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Quote:
To my understanding, they put the items in a Jeuno AH and it greys them out.

Did you guys put the items up before or after the emergency maint?

Guess the bug is bigger than they thought then!
 Bismarck.Galkipoo
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Galkipoo
By Bismarck.Galkipoo 2011-05-10 14:47:27
Link | Citer | R

cookie cutter response- Please wait 24 hours for any items or gil to be delievered to your delivery box.
 Cerberus.Netherstrike
user: Aetius
By Cerberus.Netherstrike 2011-05-10 14:48:05
Link | Citer | R

well a person on our server contacted me just a min ago. A GM apparently got back to her and said it could basicly take up to 24h in order for the items to be delivered into the mailbox. So its kinda some sort of huge lag.

She received her stuff soon after the GM /tell btw.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-05-10 14:48:29
Link | Citer | R

I Just got a response from my GM Call.

Blah blah blah, we understand the issue, recent maintenance has caused a delay in deliveries. Please wait 24 hours for any items or gil to be delivered to your delivery box. Blah blah blah, sorry, blah blah blah check playonline.com for latest information and updates.
 Cerberus.Netherstrike
user: Aetius
By Cerberus.Netherstrike 2011-05-10 14:51:05
Link | Citer | R

k well.. good enough with me, as long as stuff hasn't randomly dissapeared into nowhere.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-05-10 14:52:24
Link | Citer | R

I had this problem, luckily it was only 3k so it doesn't matter.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-10 14:52:42
Link | Citer | R

I fail to see where anyone previous to my post said "this is definitely stuff that was not on AH before maintenance" so I wasn't tl;dr.

Recent maint happened. People post next day with T.T items missing as usual. I somehow was supposed to catch that this one time is different than the other 15 times this has come up.

Also: Yes, I am a jerk and admittedly my last post was rather hostile. I do feel a little compassion for your loss if it wasn't due to maint. Regardless, I never remember running to the AH immediately after a maint to get something right onto it.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teeheehee
By Carbuncle.Teeheehee 2011-05-10 14:54:29
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the responses from GMs and the updates on actually receiving the items!
 Bahamut.Rienea
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:54:52
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I fail to see where anyone previous to my post said "this is definitely stuff that was not on AH before maintenance" so I wasn't tl;dr.

Recent maint happened. People post next day with T.T items missing as usual. I somehow was supposed to catch that this one time is different than the other 15 times this has come up.

Also: Yes, I am a jerk and admittedly my last post was rather hostile. I do feel a little compassion for your loss if it wasn't due to maint. Regardless, I never remember running to the AH immediately after a maint to get something right onto it.

I stated in the OP that the items sold 'while the delivery box system was down'.
[+]
 Odin.Dezaar
Serveur: Odin
user: dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-05-10 14:54:52
Link | Citer | R

"- An issue wherein, under certain conditions, items were mistakenly delivered to characters.
* This issue may have caused you to receive unexpected items in your mail box. Such items may have unintended effects on quests or missions, so we recommend that you delete any items in your mail box that you were not expecting to receive.
* Reimbursement of items lost due to being mistakenly delivered is under investigation."
 Carbuncle.Cianti
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2011-05-10 14:56:10
Link | Citer | R

Relax everything has a cyber footprint so whatever is "lost" can be recovered.
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-05-10 14:56:53
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I never remember running to the AH immediately after a maint to get something right onto it.

You failed to read the thread properly either way I see it because you still failed to read it. Also I would believe this problem was for the people that didn't change servers or were destination servers and did not have to pull things out of Dbox or AH. What now jerkface?
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-05-10 15:01:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said:
It's probably just the delivery box server lagging from being disabled for so long.

Quoting myself in case people are lazy to read the first page.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-05-10 15:02:24
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

OP: "Two items sold while the delivery box system was down, but the gil isn't in my delivery box. Anyone else have similar issues?"

The items I put on the AH were ones likely to plummet in price after more casual people were aware of the better options available.
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-05-10 15:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Altar said:
The items I put on the AH were ones likely to plummet in price after more casual people were aware of the better options available.

Smart move yet....I feel slightly offended as I consider myself casual but informed, lol.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-10 15:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Inuyushi said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I never remember running to the AH immediately after a maint to get something right onto it.
You failed to read the thread properly either way I see it because you still failed to read it. Also I would believe this problem was for the people that didn't change servers or were destination servers and did not have to pull things out of Dbox or AH. What now jerkface?

I tried to be mildly contrite and appologetic. The honest answer is that it didn't affect me and I assumed (my fault for at least some of these people) that it was the normal "I didn't follow directions and now I'm upset" posts after an update. My Bad.
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-05-10 15:10:43
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Diabolos.Inuyushi said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

I tried to be mildly contrite and appologetic. The honest answer is that it didn't affect me and I assumed (my fault for at least some of these people) that it was the normal "I didn't follow directions and now I'm upset" posts after an update. My Bad.

I take back my bad comment :D You're cool by me now. Glad to hear people are getting their stuff in the mail. It's just kinda like the USPS took over and instead of arriving 3~6 days you get it 6~20 days later and they dont know why either.
 Carbuncle.Teeheehee
By Carbuncle.Teeheehee 2011-05-10 15:13:09
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Teeheehee said:
I have the same issue, (greyed out items on Jeuno AH). They were placed on Jeuno AH, and I cannot remove them or anything from Jeuno. Waiting for a response to it. (I'm on a "destination server" if that matters)

Quoting my original post.

There was a lag in the delivery of these items, but they were delivered. These items were NOT put up after the update. I left these up on AH before the update (original update, not emergency). They were returned, although I THINK one of the items had expired, but the other two def. were not.

After they were delivered they became red on the AH, as normal.

Just wanted to let you guys know.
 Shiva.Pheare
Serveur: Shiva
user: pheared
By Shiva.Pheare 2011-05-10 15:21:31
Link | Citer | R

I never wanted a rate down button as bad as I did when people were trying to bash you without even reading/comprehending it was after the update.

Anyway, I'm glad the gil is just delayed! I would have been freaking out. :(
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-10 15:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Pheare said:
I never wanted a rate down button as bad as I did when people were trying to bash you without even reading/comprehending it was after the update. Anyway, I'm glad the gil is just delayed! I would have been freaking out. :(

tl;dr