Dynamis - Nothing Drops

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis - Nothing drops
Dynamis - Nothing drops
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26
By Darkrelm 2011-05-15 00:59:00
Link | Citer | R

Did Dynamis-Bastok with 7 ppl Various jobs. Got Some AF (Blm Brd Drk Blu Mnk and Sam). Also poped and killed MB Got a Tome drops as well from the MB which I'm guessin is to Pop something don't know though. But had a good run was fun and a learning experience.
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 00:59:10
Link | Citer | R

Whoever proc'd blue, how many TEs had you gotten in the zone? I realized the only difference I had in my runs was that the first run I had proc'd yellow after getting 4/5 TEs (couldn't find the 5th). The 2n run I had 5/5 and proc'd red. After reading theories on BG I feel it may be connected.

Edit: it may be more appropriate to figure out which TEs are attained in which order. (Color sands of time or w/e) Upbeat got 5/5 and did grellow.
 Asura.Fetus
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Fetus 2011-05-15 01:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Just did a duo in Bastok for fun. Killed mobs at the entrance for a bit, with no proc at all on any mob. Killed TE statue at AH to get Crimson sands. Proceeded to not get any proc on any sort of mob by any method. Sneaked around a bit and killed another TE statue to get Obsidian sands. Proceeded to not get any proc on any sort of mob by any method. Was NIN/WAR with a WHM/SCH friend. We tried everything, referred to the Mob Job thing and still got nothing to proc. Not sure what the deal is.
 Phoenix.Degs
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-05-15 01:11:55
Link | Citer | R

Did Jeuno tonight with LS.. was a blast.. second mob we killed , we got a 100 piece. but im a bit irritated with the fast respawn of mobs, it really doesnt give you alot of time to pull and clear areas to progress quickly or at a decent pace... and placement of the TE statues seems to be a bit off from wiki map. Not sure if they roam, but if they do, they have a heck of a route.

One thing i like is being able to invis/sneak up, and run around at ease, atleast for normal mobs
 Bismarck.Franzrobot
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Quantum
By Bismarck.Franzrobot 2011-05-15 01:17:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fetus said:
Just did a duo in Bastok for fun. Killed mobs at the entrance for a bit, with no proc at all on any mob. Killed TE statue at AH to get Crimson sands. Proceeded to not get any proc on any sort of mob by any method. Sneaked around a bit and killed another TE statue to get Obsidian sands. Proceeded to not get any proc on any sort of mob by any method. Was NIN/WAR with a WHM/SCH friend. We tried everything, referred to the Mob Job thing and still got nothing to proc. Not sure what the deal is.

Only 2 TEs then? The general consensus is that we will need 3 or more before we see any color stagger? And more/less affects the color type? Haven't been able to test yet.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-05-15 01:19:40
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Franzrobot said:
Asura.Fetus said:

Only 2 TEs then? The general consensus is that we will need 3 or more before we see any color stagger? And more/less affects the color type? Haven't been able to test yet.

You know now that i think about it, I think we got our Drakesbane trigger after i think our Third or Fourth TE in Sandy...

It was blue , nothing special dropped.
 Sylph.Cossack
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2011-05-15 01:20:35
Link | Citer | R

I thought about doing dynamis tonight, then I realized I could just kill my self if life ever got that bad.
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-05-15 01:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cossack said:
I thought about doing dynamis tonight, then I realized I could just kill my self if life ever got that bad.
it was actually alot of fun ... we started with 4 from LS, and then 2 more LS mates came in ... didnt really have a strat going, but we got some currency and a few relic drops... all in all for a older event was a good time
 Bahamut.Dionikes
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-05-15 02:17:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Degs said:
Did Jeuno tonight with LS.. was a blast.. second mob we killed , we got a 100 piece. but im a bit irritated with the fast respawn of mobs, it really doesnt give you alot of time to pull and clear areas to progress quickly or at a decent pace... and placement of the TE statues seems to be a bit off from wiki map. Not sure if they roam, but if they do, they have a heck of a route.

One thing i like is being able to invis/sneak up, and run around at ease, atleast for normal mobs

You are saying you got a 100 piece off a normal mob, NOT a NM? Can you post pics or at least the type of mob?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-15 02:22:46
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Systematicchaos said:
Whoever proc'd blue, how many TEs had you gotten in the zone? I realized the only difference I had in my runs was that the first run I had proc'd yellow after getting 4/5 TEs (couldn't find the 5th). The 2n run I had 5/5 and proc'd red. After reading theories on BG I feel it may be connected.

Edit: it may be more appropriate to figure out which TEs are attained in which order. (Color sands of time or w/e) Upbeat got 5/5 and did grellow.

If it makes any difference at all; The run Fondue+I posted about was with 5/5 TE's before we started fighting any normal mobs; and we staggered a good amount of them.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-15 02:28:59
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:

If it makes any difference at all; The run Fondue+I posted about was with 5/5 TE's before we started fighting any normal mobs; and we staggered a good amount of them.

I think that just supports the idea that your chances of staggering are higher if you've attained certain or all sands corresponding to TEs.
 Asura.Fetus
By Asura.Fetus 2011-05-15 03:55:32
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone have maps of the zones with the new TE placement? I'd search, but I don't want to look through 17 pages. :3
 Phoenix.Ragmar
user: Ragmar
By Phoenix.Ragmar 2011-05-15 03:58:51
Link | Citer | R

Just left Dyna X with 123 currencies from a 5 man group WHM/SCH RDM/BLM NIN/WAR THF/NIN DNC/NIN. We entered on wind day and killed all TE before farming MNK THF RNG NIN mobs. My NIN and DNC proc'd atleast every other mob via voke and various steps. Day turned to ice day about half way through the run and there was no change in the frequency in which we were able to proc nor in the /ja's which did proc. The DNC and NIN were able to proc without having claimed the mobs.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-15 04:31:54
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Ragmar said:
Just left Dyna X with 123 currencies from a 5 man group WHM/SCH RDM/BLM NIN/WAR THF/NIN DNC/NIN. We entered on wind day and killed all TE before farming MNK THF RNG NIN mobs. My NIN and DNC proc'd atleast every other mob via voke and various steps. Day turned to ice day about half way through the run and there was no change in the frequency in which we were able to proc nor in the /ja's which did proc. The DNC and NIN were able to proc without having claimed the mobs.

Did you happen to record any other data from the procs? Were they when the mob was idle/attacking/using TP move/etc?
 Shiva.Napsuko
Serveur: Shiva
user: Napsuko
By Shiva.Napsuko 2011-05-15 04:45:23
Link | Citer | R

While messing around in Sandy today, we ended the session with holding Mage mobs (Due to easier trigger.) And found out something interesting, apparently the weakness shifts. Something like the new Voidwalkers do. :/ RDM tried to proc with Dia II (Mob was idle) And about 10-15 spell casts later, WHM proc'd with Dia II. Did this with another mob, and proc'd with Stone 1. Which just basically seems like it shifts weakness to x elemental over time, nothing like needing to cast Stone III, etc.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-15 05:06:29
Link | Citer | R

Whoever proc'd blue, how many TEs had you gotten in the zone? I realized the only difference I had in my runs was that the first run I had proc'd yellow after getting 4/5 TEs (couldn't find the 5th). The 2n run I had 5/5 and proc'd red. After reading theories on BG I feel it may be connected. Edit: it may be more appropriate to figure out which TEs are attained in which order. (Color sands of time or w/e) Upbeat got 5/5 and did grellow.
3/4 TEs in Xarc we had. And got blue quite a bit, as i said before though it made no difference to drop rate. However when i decided to go get the last TE, all procs after that were yellow.

EDIT: Hold on a second... I feel like im missing a TE here... unless two give 20minutes in xarc.. Cuz i dont recall a 5th one..
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-15 08:44:27
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Whoever proc'd blue, how many TEs had you gotten in the zone? I realized the only difference I had in my runs was that the first run I had proc'd yellow after getting 4/5 TEs (couldn't find the 5th). The 2n run I had 5/5 and proc'd red. After reading theories on BG I feel it may be connected. Edit: it may be more appropriate to figure out which TEs are attained in which order. (Color sands of time or w/e) Upbeat got 5/5 and did grellow.
3/4 TEs in Xarc we had. And got blue quite a bit, as i said before though it made no difference to drop rate. However when i decided to go get the last TE, all procs after that were yellow.

EDIT: Hold on a second... I feel like im missing a TE here... unless two give 20minutes in xarc.. Cuz i dont recall a 5th one..
4 10s 1 20.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-15 08:50:25
Link | Citer | R

Where they all at? O_o lol I must be missing one >< I swear there was 4. Ah well.. Guess we're lookin at..

3TEs= blue
4TEs= yellow
5TEs= Red

Good thing we can go in everyday to spam these tests
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-15 09:10:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Where they all at? O_o lol I must be missing one >< I swear there was 4. Ah well.. Guess we're lookin at..

3TEs= blue
4TEs= yellow
5TEs= Red

Good thing we can go in everyday to spam these tests

These are the TE's for xarcabrd, taken from someone on a page at the beginning;
And wow now that you mention it, we only proc'd red with all 5 te's...
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-15 09:12:35
Link | Citer | R

aww damn, never knew about the one in the SE corner. Good to know though. Get 5 TEs and you're laughin then. Take 2-3 people to minimise what you need to proc and it should go quite well. If you solo, even better. I think we're finally starting to figure this bad boy out.
 Bismarck.Aena
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-15 09:13:33
Link | Citer | R

So maybe you need 4-5 for the procs you're getting to give much of a currency bonus? Red helping the most on currency drops, blue helping the least?
The colors might indicate "you're getting warm...!" Kind of cheesy...
Learning TE KIs had color names yesterday makes this all feel like it should have been obvious, though, if this is really what's doing it. ; ;

And this explains why someone's "Mandalic Stab" was blue once, then only red later, why "Provoke" was both yellow, then red later, etc. Knowing it doesn't matter who pulls is great, though. :D 5 TEs+monster job isn't as bad as it could have been!
 Phoenix.Sukarachan
user: Sukara
By Phoenix.Sukarachan 2011-05-15 10:07:12
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Ragmar said:

Did you happen to record any other data from the procs? Were they when the mob was idle/attacking/using TP move/etc?

I was part of Ragmar's group last night and there were a few times where our Ninja and Dancer would get the mob to stagger during their 2-hours(example: Perfect Dodge staggered from Provoke) and the mob's 2-hour would stop completely. Also, if we staggered the mob before it 2-hours, the mob will not use their job-specific 2-hour for the fight.

Other times, the Ninja and Dancer would get a stagger while the mob was asleep. It was pretty hilarious.

That's all I could remember.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-15 10:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Quick question, any procs on stats at all? Or are they just as random to drop 100s as always?
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-15 10:20:58
Link | Citer | R

I think its NMs not statues for 100s
[+]
 Cerberus.Lightvision
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2011-05-15 10:23:41
Link | Citer | R

done xarc today with THF NIN RDM got over 10 af drop all TE and only got currency when we triggered !! except for count raum
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-15 11:33:27
Link | Citer | R

Just finished farming all TEs and i am now able to proc on mobs... did not try after each statue though.

Edit: talking to my friend who started killing after 4 and he can conferm yellow staggers
 Phoenix.Ragmar
user: Ragmar
By Phoenix.Ragmar 2011-05-15 13:30:07
Link | Citer | R

Uzugami~
Mobs were able to be proc'd idle/while tping/while using /ja's. Several times /ja's would have to be repeated several times to proc even once in the mobs last 5% HP.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2011-05-15 13:59:48
Link | Citer | R

M silverpiece dropped from KCNM50 last night.
 Sylph.Anariodin
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-15 14:20:33
Link | Citer | R

i can say that i saw grellow proc after my group got 4 TE in xarc. it was Box step every time
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-15 16:24:05
Link | Citer | R

hitting up beauc as we speak will add input shortly ^^
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26