Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Pics that make you LOL
Pics that make you LOL
First Page 2 3 ... 411 412 413 ... 1166 1167 1168
 Leviathan.Yogurt
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Yogurt 2012-01-05 09:34:34
Link | Citer | R

I'm such a nerd this one made me lol too much.
[+]
 Odin.Elmodfz
Serveur: Odin
user: Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2012-01-05 09:48:48
Link | Citer | R

Quite appropriate seeing as the UK is being battered by wind at the moment.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-01-05 09:58:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Daemun
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-05 10:27:27
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
/bows down
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Pyroelf
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Pyroelf
By Quetzalcoatl.Pyroelf 2012-01-05 11:03:35
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Daemun said: »
/bows down

[+]
 Bismarck.Gaspee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-01-05 11:50:58
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Judaine said: »

Ok so, this was a few pages/days ago and I am still laughing at this damn chicken! xD
[+]
 Valefor.Sarhie
Serveur: Valefor
user: Sahira
By Valefor.Sarhie 2012-01-05 12:23:34
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Fenrir.Savoree
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Arriole
By Fenrir.Savoree 2012-01-05 12:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Fenrir.Savoree said: »
Monty Python always made me laugh. Any fans left out there?

My grandpa had 11 kids. I have 32 cousins on one side of the family.

We used to sing this at Thanksgiving in a chorus, lol:
Haha! Awesome, Ashman :D
[+]
 Sylph.Ixe
Serveur: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2012-01-05 12:50:13
Link | Citer | R

This one just made my day lol!!!!
[+]
By Oumura 2012-01-05 13:04:44
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2012-01-05 13:09:37
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-05 13:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oumura said: »
Our brain has a wonderful way of allowing us to understand almost completely a word as long as it is in context, and the first and last letters are correct. Beyond that, it can be quite misspelled or placed out of order and *has no effect*
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2012-01-05 13:43:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said: »

Its like that for a lot of shows XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-05 13:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Our brain has a wonderful way of allowing us to understand almost completely a word as long as it is in context, and the first and last letters are correct. Beyond that, it can be quite misspelled or placed out of order and *has no effect*
Kind of like the the majority of people won't notice I used the word "the" twice in a row? :<
[+]
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-05 13:52:34
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Kind of like the the majority of people won't notice I used the word "the" twice in a row? :<
Prety much

or that I left a t out?
 Fenrir.Mauddib
user: Mauddib
By Fenrir.Mauddib 2012-01-05 13:54:01
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Siren.Utsusemi
Serveur: Siren
user: Aurafrost
By Siren.Utsusemi 2012-01-05 14:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lithical said: »

LAWLSSSSSSS!!!
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-01-05 14:35:58
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-01-05 14:41:57
Link | Citer | R

For once my mind was not persuaded.
 Cerberus.Yannie
user: TheYannie
By Cerberus.Yannie 2012-01-05 14:51:26
Link | Citer | R

Prety much

or that I left a t out?

Quote:
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-05 15:29:03
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Yannie said: »
Prety much

or that I left a t out?

Quote:
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
I wonder why we have such an issue with word scrambles then (understanding that the first and last letter aren't necessarily in the right place). You would think our mind could visualize working words with the letters in place more rapidly than it does.
 Sylph.Spency
Serveur: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2012-01-05 15:31:02
Link | Citer | R

STOP IT!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ianpyst
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: ianpyst
By Carbuncle.Ianpyst 2012-01-05 15:39:34
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

This isn't true, as I'm sure has been mentioned in some thread here before. The reason you can read this paragraph is because it's not scrambled. The mixture of the words is done in a way to retain the basic shape of the word. Or depending on the words, their length determines their readability. If you were to truly scramble the middle letters while keeping the first and last correct, it becomes unreadable.

Example: Bblaaesl pryleas pnmrrioefg sllaimy aeoulltsby dvrseee clbrpmaaoe tteenmrat.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2012-01-05 15:43:20
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ianpyst said: »
This isn't true, as I'm sure has been mentioned in some thread here before. The reason you can read this paragraph is because it's not scrambled. The mixture of the words is done in a way to retain the basic shape of the word. Or depending on the words, their length determines their readability. If you were to truly scramble the middle letters while keeping the first and last correct, it becomes unreadable.

Example: Bblaaesl pryleas pnmrrioefg sllaimy aeoulltsby dvrseee clbrpmaaoe tteenmrat.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-01-05 15:54:19
Link | Citer | R

Legit poster ad, not just pr0n.

I lol'd at how this is a Soul Calibur ad. I was expecting it to be for a Dead or Alive one. Only chick with *** is honestly Ivy >_>
[+]
 Cerberus.Yannie
user: TheYannie
By Cerberus.Yannie 2012-01-05 16:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Wait wait, write that sentence out.
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-05 16:42:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said: »
Legit poster ad, not just pr0n.

I lol'd at how this is a Soul Calibur ad. I was expecting it to be for a Dead or Alive one. Only chick with *** is honestly Ivy >_>
I'd still fight (for air) her
[+]
 Asura.Daisuki
user: Spinale
By Asura.Daisuki 2012-01-05 16:54:30
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

baseball players performing similarly absolutely deserve comparable treatment
[+]
 Odin.Daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-01-05 16:56:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daisuki said: »
Quote:

baseball players performing similarly absolutely deserve comparable treatment
Would have been 10x easier to do, had the sentence actually made sense (as in how people actually talk) Again, when Buzz Killington tried to debunk me, they seemingly forgot the part where I said "in context" meaning human context, not robot.

Back OT, and relevant:

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 411 412 413 ... 1166 1167 1168