Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-19 01:28:59
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amael said:
I hate that! My music library is compiled of all the songs that I 'really like' stuff that I would be happy to hear played anywhere else (restaurant, bar, etc) but when I have control <_<;;
[+]
 Leviathan.Lexington
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Lexington
By Leviathan.Lexington 2011-05-19 01:52:07
Link | Citer | R

We have a saying for this 'Only in America'

Ramuh.Kyamiiux
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Kyamiiux
By Ramuh.Kyamiiux 2011-05-19 01:59:57
Link | Citer | R

That actually made me rage, not lol.
[+]
 Leviathan.Lexington
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Lexington
By Leviathan.Lexington 2011-05-19 02:18:54
Link | Citer | R

I think you just have to laugh at how ridiculous it is :P
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-05-19 02:24:45
Link | Citer | R

I guess I can understand why they'd be upset. Then again, there's lots of things like that - even in the clip, it's "fatty, fatty." Where's the outrage there, right?

Still, upset or not, I can't believe it's rocking their world like this. Honestly? Some people's "problems" astonish me. The world must be a scary, scary place for them.

I love the end... "he still likes the game, it's just that one part he finds unacceptable." Yeah sure, Mr. Forks (or whatever) we'll make the perfect game, FOR YOU.

What a clown.

PS "Controversy" in quotes is dead on.
By Artemicion 2011-05-19 02:26:09
Link | Citer | R

They're actually offended, insulted, and absolutely dumbfounded over a middle school level insult in a video game. Enough to QQ about it to a local news cast.

I can't think of anything more pathetic.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-19 02:40:14
Link | Citer | R

By Artemicion 2011-05-19 02:41:22
Link | Citer | R

I'm now trying to think of more rectangular polygonal objects we can use in place for poptart cat.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-05-19 05:34:15
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
They're actually offended, insulted, and absolutely dumbfounded over a middle school level insult in a video game. Enough to QQ about it to a local news cast.

I can't think of anything more pathetic.
I can... I was in the hospital waiting room on Tuesday, and some African woman decided to jump the queue. It didn't bother me personally that much, since I'd already been to another part of the hospital and I was gonna have to wait longer after I'd been triaged anyway, but I grabbed her and told her to just wait patiently like everyone else. Apparently that offended her, because she went on a tirade at me about "you don't tell me! Only the lady can tell me! I'm sick!" I was half trying to calm her down, and half trying to ignore her, because I knew anything I said would just exacerbate her.

Anyway, she was finally starting to calm down, but me being me had to get in the last word, so I mumbled that she was a crazy ***... Bad mistake.

She seriously *** lost it.

She started shouting about "how you call me bish!? I have children! I have husband! How you call me bish!?" She called her husband to come to the waiting room because "this man is attacking me". At one point she stood up, threw her hands to the air and just dropped to the ground in the most dramatic "faint" you've ever seen. I actually had to catch her to stop her smacking her head on the wall. Within seconds there were paramedics and nurses everywhere, helping her up and into a chair, yet for the next 20 minutes while people are trying to ask her questions about what's wrong with her (we were in the emergency department), all she can do is ask how I can call her a "bish".

Anyway, then her husband rocks up and she tells him all about it I guess, and he calls the police. When the cops arrived, myself and everyone else in the queue are dumbfounded, all I did was call her a bich, and the general consensus is that it was well deserved.

The cops talked to the angry husband for a while, who, it turned out, didn't even know who had "attacked" his wife, as he directed the cops to some other guy. I put my hand up and went and talked to one of the cops, who told me that this was all a waste of his time, and really didn't seem to give a ***about talking to me.

Anyway, the husband asked the cops if I was being charged, who told him there was nothing to charge me for. This made him angry, and he started swearing at me across the waiting room, so the cop warned him that now he was in danger of being charged with something.

So of course, he said "what? Because I'm black?"

That's about it really, the cops took him outside and had a long chat with him, he came back later and swore at me a bit more though after the cops were gone.

All because I called his wife a crazy ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Razushu
user: Razushu
By Fenrir.Razushu 2011-05-19 05:45:37
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Lexington said:

I lol'ed harder than I should've at the end when the news reader says "yeah unfriendly"
 Siren.Demetreos
Serveur: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-05-19 06:06:21
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
This just made my year.
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-05-19 06:51:38
Link | Citer | R

No one can say anything anymore. It's all become "offensive". God I hate this *** lame *** cry baby society we live in today. Can't someone make a *** innocent joke without someone blowing it way out of proportion?

Instead the guy decides it's the game's fault for his own inability to explain the situation and the harmless joke to his daughter. "Welp I can't really understand and reiterate this to a 10 year old. Time to chastise it!" God I hope he's infertile. At least then his genes won't spread.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2011-05-19 06:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:

No one can say anything anymore. It's all become "offensive". God I hate this *** lame *** cry baby society we live in today. Can't someone make a *** innocent joke without someone blowing it way out of proportion?

Instead the guy decides it's the game's fault for his own inability to explain the situation and the harmless joke to his daughter. "Welp I can't really understand and reiterate this to a 10 year old. Time to chastise it!" God I hope he's infertile. At least then his genes won't spread.

Makes me think of Easy A

Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-05-19 06:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:

No one is free to speak there mind anymore, if u say something someone will stir ***up with religion/colour or some crap.

We need a new country that just ignores ***like this and laughs at religious cry-babys.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-05-19 07:10:53
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Sylph.Oddin said:

Makes me think of Easy A

Is that movie any good? That scene was fairly humorous.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-05-19 07:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Nixak said:
Sylph.Oddin said:

Makes me think of Easy A

Is that movie any good? That scene was fairly humorous.
Reminds me of
[+]
 Ifrit.Daemun
Serveur: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2011-05-19 07:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:

This, /any thread involving butt hurt
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-05-19 07:54:38
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-05-19 11:02:02
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-05-19 11:24:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Sylph.Oddin said:

Makes me think of Easy A

Is that the same kid who plays young Guster on Psych?
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2011-05-19 11:36:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Is that the same kid who plays young Guster on Psych?

No, Isash Brown (1st season) and Carlos McCuller II (2nd - present?) played young Gus on Psych.

Bryce Clyde Jenkins plays Chip on Easy A.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2011-05-19 11:39:20
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
All because his wife is a crazy ***.
FTFY
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2011-05-19 11:39:28
Link | Citer | R

I saw this OTW to lunch, Tuesday.

It made me lol.
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-05-19 11:52:01
Link | Citer | R

That /show/move/mini series... looks really damn funny!.. what channel is it on?
 Phoenix.Wombie
user: Wombat
By Phoenix.Wombie 2011-05-19 11:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Degs said:
That /show/move/mini series... looks really damn funny!.. what channel is it on?
You talking about that 'Easy A' adoption clip?

It's a movie that's based loosely on 'The Scarlet Letter'. It's surprisingly entertaining for a high school kinda flick.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-05-19 15:53:32
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 1166 1167 1168