Link | Citer | R

Suggestions?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-05-08 06:37:11
Link | Citer | R

str for tp and agi for weaponskill(assuming wildfire)..? Or rose strap if you can get an xhit build on cor with it.
By Artemicion 2011-05-08 07:09:40
Link | Citer | R

If you're shooting, Axe Grip definitely.
Otherwise the only worthwhile grips are the elemental ones for added accuracy when using Quick Draw.
Wise Strap might need some testing as to whether magic crits apply to QD since acc and mab still do.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-05-08 07:16:33
Link | Citer | R

granted, i haven't thought out setups for non-/sam yet, but with /sam, you'll pretty much need that thing full time (and imo cor/sam is the only way to go, at least as far as abyssea goes)

shooting

quick draw

wildfire

in before new store tp grip this update >:(

edit: on second thought, with triple shot down, swapping hoard ring for bellona's ring for the shooting set would probably be more ideal (instead of taking gules leggings +1 out for navarch's bottes +2); that, as well as the elemental obis being more potent for quick draw accordingly over aquiline belt, or at least to my knowledge

i only recently picked corsair back up like two weeks ago, so by no means take my input as 100% solid information, but i'd like to assume it's at least pretty reliable :D
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2011-05-08 16:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for the advice!
 Asura.Antaress
Serveur: Asura
user: Antaress
By Asura.Antaress 2011-05-08 17:00:31
Link | Citer | R

what Iron said is good too, but I personaly wouldn't care much for a 4-hit with tactician's roll available (of course, it's good to have the knowledge since at some situations you might not be using it :p)
if you're a tactician fan like myself, check out the item sets on my page, they're really helpful for pirates!
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-05-08 17:05:27
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ruizutatakau said:
Suggestions?

it will also depend on the situation.
Going along with the above suggestions, a Reaver Grip +1 is excellent for QDs (especially subbing mage for extra MP)

That is... if anyone ever crafts them on your server.
I think a total of like 12 were ever sold on Siren ><
 Ragnarok.Afania
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2011-05-09 05:17:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Antaress said:
what Iron said is good too, but I personaly wouldn't care much for a 4-hit with tactician's roll available (of course, it's good to have the knowledge since at some situations you might not be using it :p)
if you're a tactician fan like myself, check out the item sets on my page, they're really helpful for pirates!

Can also use WoTG regain earring if you can't use tactician's roll. Maybe I'm spoiled, but I found myself hard to live without regain these days, and don't really like to WS in STP gears XD
[+]