First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2011-09-07 07:06:01
Link | Citer | R

I never said that lol
Both can kill him with a kiting strat, that way probably rdm is faster than blu.
But straight tanking it you can melee him and use the tp to sanguine blade which probably halves the time you need to kill him.
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:06:43
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Only way to go? Nope. Fastest way for blu to compete against blu? Absolutely.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:07:44
Link | Citer | R

Still don't get it I see...

Curious, not related to the argument, are you one of those types of RDMs that are mad that BLU can melee and they can't? Usually their type are the only ones I have trouble hammering information into their skulls.
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Arcalimo said: »
I never said that lol Both can kill him with a kiting strat, that way probably rdm is faster than blu. But straight tanking it you can melee him and use the tp to sanguine blade which probably halves the time you need to kill him.

This has been my argument all along, glad someone has some sense, lawl

atleast, the top part.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:10:45
Link | Citer | R

I find it incredibly hard to fathom how someone can't surmise the efficiency and speed of BLU vs. a RDM. :\ How about this, you go out and record a full fight of you vs. Fortitude on RDM, and I'll do the same on BLU.
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:11:16
Link | Citer | R

Still don't get it I see... Curious, not related to the argument, are you one of those types of RDMs that are mad that BLU can melee and they can't? Usually their type are the only ones I have trouble hammering information into their skulls.

I have both jobs and like them alot, so no, not really
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:12:38
Link | Citer | R

So you just have no idea what you're talking about, ok, settles that bit.
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:14:38
Link | Citer | R

If I could, believe me I would, and would have recorded ***I did at lv75 rdm, which I am proud of.
 Phoenix.Cathaldus
Serveur: Phoenix
user: DanielH
By Phoenix.Cathaldus 2011-09-07 07:16:45
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm. Why has a BLU thread become RDM Vs. BLU?

Anyone who's anyone knows RDM is serverly gimped by SE due to the stupid RDM Soloers, while BLU has been buffed to high-heaven so to compare them would be silly as BLU would win.
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:18:19
Link | Citer | R

You've underestimated RDM nuking and realized this by the comments said above, while a 1.4 bliz would be in the general area with not too shabby gears, I think I could pull off 1.5, maybe 1.6. Pulling out those numbers a single Bliz IV would outdo two regurgs, maybe even over two regurgs
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:20:20
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Cathaldus said: »
Hmmm. Why has a BLU thread become RDM Vs. BLU? Anyone who's anyone knows RDM is serverly gimped by SE due to the stupid RDM Soloers, while BLU has been buffed to high-heaven so to compare them would be silly as BLU would win.

SE gimped nuke damage?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:20:29
Link | Citer | R

Starkzz said: »
If I could, believe me I would, and would have recorded ***I did at lv75 rdm, which I am proud of.

So you're not going to back up your claims, ok. You're not counting other BLU nukes either, but to be fair I didn't in my little write up.

I would even go so far as to say BLU has the liberty of subbing RDM if they don't suck, adding your precious convert and an extra tiny DoT from bio, which I guess is negligible in the long run and probably more detrimental than it's worth.
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:22:20
Link | Citer | R

So you're not going to back up your claims, ok. You're not counting other BLU nukes either, but to be fair I didn't in my little write up.

If you were a decent RDM it wouldn't of been hard to understand, but alas..
 Leviathan.Dodu
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-07 07:23:11
Link | Citer | R

Is someone actually trying to argue that RDM has faster killspeed on old content than BLU? lol'd
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:23:36
Link | Citer | R

ITT: Gear is the core derivative of skill. You are a fool.

I'm almost concerned that I'm being trolled at this point, there's no way there can be people this stubborn and ignora-... oh wait, yes there is. ***.
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dodu said: »
Is someone actually trying to argue that RDM has faster killspeed on old content than BLU? lol'd

This specific mob yes, anything else, no.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:27:33
Link | Citer | R

This implies that you mean a blanket killspeed for the NM, in which case you're even more horribly wrong. You can't ignore BLU's ability to melee down JoFo at a staggering speed.

edit: yes, I said even more horribly.
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:32:54
Link | Citer | R

This implies that you mean a blanket killspeed for the NM, in which case you're even more horribly wrong. You can't ignore BLU's ability to melee down JoFo at a staggering speed.

So your gonna melee JoF, thus feeding TP, thus needing to cure from an unfortunate vblade, if not consistantly, thus using MP for cure when it could be used for damaging spells, thus casting shadows, and deBuffin' etc costin' time/mp. While RDM is going all out w/ 1.4~1.6 bliz's.. w/e.

On a side note tho, just how much can SB do on it, roughly
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:35:03
Link | Citer | R

So your gonna melee JoF, thus feeding TP, thus needing to cure from an unfortunate vblade, if not consistantly, thus using MP for cure when it could be used for damaging spells, thus casting shadows, and defuffin' etc costin' time/mp. While RDM is going all out w/ 1.4~1.6 bliz's.. w/e.

On a side note tho, just how much can SS do on it, roughly

Um, what are you talking about? If you're getting hit for enough damage to have to be constantly curing then you're doing something horribly, horribly wrong. I'll assume that you meant SB when you said "SS", mine do roughly 3-4% of its HP per WS (it heals you too by the way, totally need to constantly cure). Disseverment's DoT is also a major part of it.

Edit: Also, Vorpal Blade shouldn't be hitting you for more than 400 damage even if every single hit lands... which should almost never happen even in TP gear. It also won't be using Vorpal on every WS, nor will it be weaponskilling often.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-07 07:35:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:37:09
Link | Citer | R

Oh you <3
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-07 07:39:28
Link | Citer | R

Also lolrdm
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:39:31
Link | Citer | R

So your gonna melee JoF, thus feeding TP, thus needing to cure from an unfortunate vblade, if not consistantly, thus using MP for cure when it could be used for damaging spells, thus casting shadows, and defuffin' etc costin' time/mp. While RDM is going all out w/ 1.4~1.6 bliz's.. w/e. On a side note tho, just how much can SS do on it, roughly
Um, what are you talking about? If you're getting hit for enough damage to have to be constantly curing then you're doing something horribly, horribly wrong. I'll assume that you meant SB when you said "SS", mine do roughly 3-4% of its HP per WS (it heals you too by the way, totally need to constantly cure). Disseverment's DoT is also a major part of it.

Yea, just corrected it. So you're using n eva build, lol. I just wonder how much haste your using, and that if just kiting would be quicker for you. But meh, in either case, I do not see RDM losing this
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:40:53
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said: »
Also lolrdm
That's pretty much what the jelly ppl at 75 said about RDM
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:41:09
Link | Citer | R

You don't see it, but I'm explaining to you exactly how it's superior. I also specifically said that I switch between TP and EVA based on my comfort level at the time.

P.S.: BLU did it faster at 75 too.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-07 07:43:35
Link | Citer | R

Who exactly laughed at rmd at 75? o.O
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:45:00
Link | Citer | R

Also lolrdm
By Starkzz 2011-09-07 07:49:49
Link | Citer | R

You don't see it, but I'm explaining to you exactly how it's superior. I also specifically said that I switch between TP and EVA based on my comfort level at the time. P.S.: BLU did it faster at 75 too.

Oh, I see it at lv75, but not now. RDM has huge nuke gears to their arsenal, a higher teir spell and good refresh capabilities, I just don't see losing now. I don't know exactly, but a decent dark builded bio III+poi II would be very nice also.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-07 07:49:51
Link | Citer | R

Also lolrdm
Please, please please please tell me why the *** anyone would be jelly of rdm in this day and age
Also, you're refusing to back any of your statements while we have proth who's willing to go make a video of him soloing JoF in half the time, so unless you're willing to deliver then put up or shut up.
Oh and also ------------------------>
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-07 07:53:36
Link | Citer | R

You don't see it, but I'm explaining to you exactly how it's superior. I also specifically said that I switch between TP and EVA based on my comfort level at the time. P.S.: BLU did it faster at 75 too.

Oh, I see it at lv75, but not now. RDM has huge nuke gears to their arsenal, a higher teir spell and good refresh capabilities, I just don't see losing now. I don't know exactly, but a decent dark builded bio III+poi II would be very nice also.

A max Bio III + Poison II is 20/tic. At lv90 Disseverment is 21/tic, 22 at 95. If you want, we can add COld Wave as well for another 21/tic.

Blizzard IV is far more inefficient a damage source as compared to 800~1000 sanguine blades at probably at least 3 for every 2 blizzard IVs, if not a bit more.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17