Tired Of Dynamis Being BORING??? Lookin For A Better More Fun Shell??? Plz Read

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Tired Of dynamis Being BORING??? Lookin for a better more fun shell??? Plz Read
Tired Of dynamis Being BORING??? Lookin for a better more fun shell??? Plz Read
 Gilgamesh.Notouchy
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Notouchy
By Gilgamesh.Notouchy 2009-03-23 23:24:56
Link | Citer | R

Dynanutz is a Dynamis LS that Run Tuesday Nites at 6:30 PM EST and Saturday at 1 PM EST. We have a core group of fun interactive members who love to have fun.

We are pts Based with a simple System. You Obtain 1pt per hour in dynamis. If it happens to no be a full hour but instead 30Min .5 pts is awarded for that 30Min. Prior to the Run there will be a bidding war in which members put their pts up as high as they can/Feel the item is worth to them. If armor is not bid upon it will be called down in a tierd mannor As follow.

All Who can Wear for 3pts(City)5pts(iceland/CoP)
70+ 3pts(City)4pt(Iceland/CoP)
60+ 2pts(City)3pts(icelands/CoP)
Open Lot 1pt(City) 2pt(Icelands/CoP)

As for Run sponsorship Long Time members Who wish to obtain a relic May sponsor in cycles. Not every Can sponsor at once as it bein for relic and not for profit. thus Bein Said, If you xpect a payout from the currency obtained during a run, We are not the shell For you.

If you would like a pearl /t Sarumansos Kaster Notouchy Nottouchy Kynadre Xarchangel or Darwena

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-24 05:43:08
Link | Citer | R

So what makes your Dynamis more enjoyable than average? I couldn't deduce that from your post.
 Fairy.Rikhu
Serveur: Fairy
user: Rikhu
By Fairy.Rikhu 2009-03-24 06:01:30
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
So what makes your Dynamis more enjoyable than average? I couldn't deduce that from your post.

Notouchy said:
We have a core group of fun interactive members who love to have fun.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-03-24 06:29:14
Link | Citer | R

I have to agree. The thought of a Dynamis shell leader even saying the word fun is pretty odd. I hope your shell turns out to be everything you hoped it would be. ^^
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-24 06:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Well, I love Dynamis, it's my favourite event. I have fun at more or less every run. I just get curious when people think they've found a way of making the majority enjoy Dynamis, since I'd like to do that for all of my members who might not enjoy it as much as me.
 Midgardsormr.Serbzook
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: niktod
By Midgardsormr.Serbzook 2009-03-24 08:09:23
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
all of my members

I'm *guessing* from this that you are leading the shell? I dont think its possible for anyone sane thats been playing this game for a long time (yeah its a contradiction right there) to be able to enjoy dynamis unless:

1. Your the puller (tho even this gets old).
2. Your the sleeper (Personally know that this gets old too, especially since if your a sleeper chances are your also the refresher and haster, 3h of this is no walk in the park).
2. You get to establish or enforce the strats and tell ppl what to do (yeah your actually using your brain a little during dynamis).

Just cuz what regular members do isn't that fun:

1. Stare blankly without knowing where they are heading or what they are doing.
2. Hit mobs for 3h.

So by all means i dont think dynamis is fun for the vast majority, unless your doing that one zone where you are dying the get a piece of gear. Tho even then you might be excited at the thought of it droping but still not be having fun depending in what position you are.

(I coulda went hating on RDM in dynamis stuck in tank or BLM pt for hours week after week, month after month, year after year... yep no fun)
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-24 08:10:58
Link | Citer | R

I am, yes, and I quite often pull. Even when I'm not I enjoy it, though. Perhaps I'm insane! Maybe everyone has been right all along, including those people in my head. :)
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 08:17:34
Link | Citer | R

I actually really enjoy dynamis. I always get a little rush when myself or my ls kills anything in the game to see what drops. And although dynamis usually only puts out a handful of drops in the 3 hr time span, I get that little rush on every mob killed at the chance something may drop.

Then again, this is probably just a copping mechanizim to not kill myself there.
 Midgardsormr.Serbzook
user: niktod
By Midgardsormr.Serbzook 2009-03-24 08:23:17
Link | Citer | R

@ wooooodum and frobeus so true lol

I went a little hard on my comment as i still enjoy sandy and glacier only for those 5min of dealing with the charmaga NMs, whats more fun than having an ally charmed and you standing there as BLM with full mp uncharmed?

Also still enjoy having fun SATAing and being SATAed on MNKs or RNGs. Its that little spice that actually makes you laugh.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-24 08:27:36
Link | Citer | R

My favourite part about Dynamis is the excitement of seeing something drop; assuming it's not Warrior Body or Monk Head, hehe.

Also, every run is different despite pulls being the same and monsters having the same stats. I always laugh to myself when I pull Sandy Leather guild area smoothly since the time I pulled one at the front and three minutes later they all suddenly popped (when the alliance was fighting miles away) and ran right at me.

We've done a lot of Dreamlands recently and I'm falling in love with them. Just the fact that they're two hours alone is reason enough!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-24 08:29:03
Link | Citer | R

Boo the time is not for my schedule /cry I would join Notouchy :( I'd like to get a few things from dynamis eventually.

Maybe after May and get new classes for school I can see what nights I'm free.

Well hope you guys get some ppl :)
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Serveur: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-03-24 09:24:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Quote:
1. Your the puller (tho even this gets old).
2. Your the sleeper (Personally know that this gets old too, especially since if your a sleeper chances are your also the refresher and haster, 3h of this is no walk in the park).
2. You get to establish or enforce the strats and tell ppl what to do (yeah your actually using your brain a little during dynamis).

I do all 3 of those, and I'm still bored of Dyna.
 Shiva.Clowdd
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-03-24 09:28:10
Link | Citer | R

I've been in some Dyna LS's that were just the same monotonous thing over and over w/ strict policies of hush hush blah blah and yes it works! But hell I do dynas to get drops and enjoy myself...

The New Dyna LS I recently joined which ended up having quite a few of my friends throughout my Life on Shiva has turned out to be quite a kick *** group!

We know when to have fun and when it's time to put on game faces even with the occasional Jokes while Nuking the Mega Boss. Drops have been totally fair. And have been quite abundant ^^.
Last Jeuno Run got us 3 Duelists Tights,1 Dnc Etoilles, countless Sam Drops, Rng Cap, etc just to say it was a prety decent run!

I'm sorry... My point is, the people you do your end game stuff with can basically determine whether you do the same old drivel & monotonous crap or the LS can learn to be focused and Game Faced while at the same time making the Runs fun and enjoyable and believe me like any other LS we have our crappy wipes (DAMN smn Avatars >.>).

Last Hope thx for the new and fun perspective on Dynamis!

So, I hope your LS works out and may you get drops with abundance! /cheer
 Gilgamesh.Notouchy
user: Notouchy
By Gilgamesh.Notouchy 2009-03-25 15:43:27
Link | Citer | R

Its our core membership in our LS that makes it fun. We consist of 3 social shells who come together for Dynamis Mainly and all the LSs fit together like Peas in a Pod (literally 3 Socials for 1 Event :p) we all have our diff inside jokes we crack at each other. we hardly ever have to be strict because our member base knows the basica rules and Concepts. When we wipe. Its always the PUPs Fault. ALWAYS (we dont have a PUP in the LS obv. >.>)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
user: Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-06 04:55:45
Link | Citer | R

Where for art thou Noto!
hope things are otay!