Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Dude... Spoilers ; ; Srsly.
 Shiva.Daimos
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2009-03-22 01:59:05
Link | Citer | R

Wow, most of my friends look at me like im crazy when i said ff9 is my favorite... *cheers*
 Fairy.Mykoto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-03-22 02:01:03
Link | Citer | R

Sorry Artimecion ^^;; If it helps there were no details given!! I'll edit ._.;
 Fairy.Mykoto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-03-22 02:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Cecilharvey said:
Mykoto said:
That pic is awesome, I recognize like 75% of the chars up there <3 No Zidane though, how sad ; ;

Also, is it just me, or are both no. 43, and 65 Terra/Tina from FFVI?

You are not far, they are both from FF6 & FF5 but its "Tina/Terra Bradford as 65(FF6)" & "Lenna as 43(FF5)", Tina/Terra was the same person but with different names, according on how the game was translated, i got FF6 back not long ago on 2 different emulator, 1st the girl was called Terra & the second she was called Tina.
But yeah its confusing, in Both FF5 & 6 Squaresoft made 2 girls with the same look, FF5>> "Lenna & Cara" & FF6>> "Tina/Terra & Celes" So its hard to make a difference betwin them :/

Oh... FFV was one of the few FF's I've yet to play, no wonder >.<

Daimos, <3 FFIX ^^ Also, who is no. 30 ZN, and why isn't that Zidane?? They put him right in between Kuja and Garnet, and the initials ZN, but they gave it to someone else?? Sad ; ;
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-03-22 02:34:46
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Dude... Spoilers ; ; Srsly.

Still waiting on the creator to post them. You can check http://raficus.blogspot.com/ or just wait for me to post them here. The quickest way, though, would probably be to make a fill-in-the-blank chart and see if it can get filled in.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-22 10:27:36
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
#98 is Kefka, the most evil and badass villain of all time. Seriously, play FF6 and you'll see that he makes all other bad guys look like pussies.

I love you...
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-03-22 12:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
#98 is Kefka, the most evil and badass villain of all time. Seriously, play FF6 and you'll see that he makes all other bad guys look like pussies.

<33 Kefka. I thought it was pretty cool to find out that the Atomos Server that the GMs and FFXI developers use to test patches and new additions to the game had originally been called the Kefka Server up until the end of the Japanese PS2 Beta release. They changed it because they wanted to keep with the traditions of naming the servers after Summons. How sweet would it be to be from the Kefka Server? D:
 Asura.Celene
Serveur: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-22 13:17:51
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

<3 <3 <3 <3
Yes, ohyess.
His laugh was amazing, too. xD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Celene
Serveur: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-22 14:02:40
Link | Citer | R

:O