WAR TP DA Build.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » WAR TP DA Build.
WAR TP DA Build.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-04-09 13:14:30
Link | Citer | R

Level cooking to 100, make a stack of rcbs for 20k. :3

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-09 14:28:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Making money is extremely easy at the moment. People just don't know how.
Really making money hasn't been hard since 2004. It's just gotten easier and easier pretty much all the time. Occasionally SE does something mean like nerf something that was easily bottable that was decent like certain fishing stuff or npcables to farm but those were never the real money makers as far as time invested to gil earned
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-09 14:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Everything is extremely easy for you eh? Must be nice.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-04-09 15:04:48
Link | Citer | R

I think more and more DDs are using RCB's lately. The prices are pretty steady.

I know i sometimes cringe at paying 70k for disposables, But at the same time, I really don't have anything else to buy... So i don't find it that big of a deal.

But i can understand what he means by not everyone buys RCB. But for the sake of this Argument i think we can assume the OP is packing the Dragon.
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-04-09 15:21:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kirana said:
Level cooking to 100, make a stack of rcbs for 20k. :3

Jealous. Meat is 20k each on Bis.
~43k to make a stack unless you HQ
 Ifrit.Jynxy
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-09 15:49:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry but just because someone has a relic doesn't mean that they should fork out 70k or they are prone to getting ***simply because they carry one of the most expensive pieces of armour.

I mean look at reality, the wealthiest of people are usually the most tight fisted.

Sorry to be off topic but i just think it's wrong that someone is getting agro because they have a relic and might consider 70k pricey.

I certainly consider 70k pricey.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-09 15:53:54
Link | Citer | R

70k is for 6 hours of food... that means if you only average 5k cruor an hour you actually made money just from npcing gear. Yeah can get that in a couple of min in cruor pt
[+]
 Ifrit.Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-09 15:55:04
Link | Citer | R

This is true, and applicable to some, however not everybody buys gear to NPC.

Cruor has other uses, mainly brewing.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-09 15:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Sure it does have other uses. But that's your choice. Gil also has other uses like say said relic. But still stop being cheap. That amount of gil is nothing
[+]
 Ifrit.Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-09 15:57:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Sure it does have other uses. But that's your choice. Gil also has other uses like say said relic. But still stop being cheap. That amount of gil is nothing

I do apologize Mr. Moneybags.

And that amount of gil, to myself, and i'm relatively sure many other players, is not nothing...
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-09 16:02:23
Link | Citer | R

If by many players you mean ones that don't do a single thing in the game to make gil then yes.

The worst forms of farming or even worse fishing cover that ***easy.

But yes if you don't actually do anything to make any gil and use all your cruor on brews I suppose any amount of gil is alot. But that's just laziness. I know someone that make 10-20 mil a day. Granted he quad boxes but still.

But 70k a stack is not alot for someone who has an item worth over a hundred million which is what got most people wtfing at
[+]
 Ifrit.Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-09 16:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
If by many players you mean ones that don't do a single thing in the game to make gil then yes.

The worst forms of farming or even worse fishing cover that ***easy.

But yes if you don't actually do anything to make any gil and use all your cruor on brews I suppose any amount of gil is alot. But that's just laziness. I know someone that make 10-20 mil a day. Granted he quad boxes but still.

No i mean the casual players. The ones who have taxing jobs, families or lives. The people who just come on to have fun with their friends and don't really have time to farm or fish constantly.

Bahamut.Dasva said:
But 70k a stack is not alot for someone who has an item worth several hundred million which is what got most people wtfing at

And the fact that his relic may be worth several hundred million doesn't mean he's absolutely loaded. I know people who have completed and near completed relics solely through attending dynamis regularly. People don't necessarily purchase everything in the game.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-09 16:13:23
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Jynxy said:
No i mean the casual players. The ones who have taxing jobs, families or lives. The people who just come on to have fun with their friends and don't really have time to farm or fish constantly.
Yeah I used to average 80-90 hours a week. Sometimes going up to like 120ish. I still managed to get some farming in if I needed gil. Find me "many" players that put in more hours I dare you. If you have time to play you have time to farm. If you chose to blow your cruor on a single brew instead of buying a few stacks of food is your choice but I can tell you what is more useful
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-09 16:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Jynxy said:
I know people who have completed and near completed relics solely through attending dynamis regularly. People don't necessarily purchase everything in the game.
That's BS unless they were given currency by their group.
 Ifrit.Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-09 16:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Sure it's BS -.-

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2011-04-12 12:49:08
Link | Citer | R

Our dynamis shell set a person as the priority relic person. On city zones, they bought the hourglass and they kept all of the currency. In jeuno and winter zones, the currency was split evenly to the LS and 100s were point lotted. So, it is possible to get all of your currency from dynamis, it just takes a while.

Also,
Quote:

A current 5hit build isn't all that hard to get honestly. Hardest thing to get imo is rose strap. Only because it takes the most time. I'm currently working towards mine lol.
You can make a 5 hit build without rose strap if you use Deep Devourer and Dunes for atmas. Then you just need, Chiv chain, Brutal, AF3 body, Hoard ring, Rajas, and Goading belt. Puts you at 20.0 TP a hit. Allows for haste in the other slots to hit cap, unless you want to use af3+2 hands over dusk and then you need z.tiara. Of course this is also with anything but /sam. If you go /sam you can pretty much hit the 5 hit with the 2 atmas and rajas. Something to think about while you do campaign. Once you get rose, you can use Aurum body and dump the atma for a 5 hit.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-04-12 13:21:32
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
Our dynamis shell set a person as the priority relic person. On city zones, they bought the hourglass and they kept all of the currency. In jeuno and winter zones, the currency was split evenly to the LS and 100s were point lotted. So, it is possible to get all of your currency from dynamis, it just takes a while.

Also,
Quote:

A current 5hit build isn't all that hard to get honestly. Hardest thing to get imo is rose strap. Only because it takes the most time. I'm currently working towards mine lol.
You can make a 5 hit build without rose strap if you use Deep Devourer and Dunes for atmas. Then you just need, Chiv chain, Brutal, AF3 body, Hoard ring, Rajas, and Goading belt. Puts you at 20.0 TP a hit. Allows for haste in the other slots to hit cap, unless you want to use af3+2 hands over dusk and then you need z.tiara. Of course this is also with anything but /sam. If you go /sam you can pretty much hit the 5 hit with the 2 atmas and rajas. Something to think about while you do campaign. Once you get rose, you can use Aurum body and dump the atma for a 5 hit.

You'd be much better off using VV/RR/Apoc with a 6-hit build instead of using terribly gimpy atmas just for STP to make a 5-hit
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-12 13:35:05
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Everything is extremely easy for you eh? Must be nice.

Body seals are not :(