Understanding The Godless Heathens 101

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Understanding The Godless Heathens 101
Understanding The Godless Heathens 101
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-04-02 19:31:56
Link | Citer | R

lolfutchy said:
religious rant
another religious rant thread?
***'s getting old, you can *** off now.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-04-02 20:05:36
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:

Get the *** over it.
I've never been a fan of religion, but this is simply getting old lol.
somebody needs to post a *** player warning or something.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
Serveur: Valefor
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-02 21:36:22
Link | Citer | R

Nothing was badly quoted. It's called paraphrasing.
By Spencyono 2011-04-02 21:39:18
Link | Citer | R

I don't know why, but I really want some gin.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-04-02 21:45:43
Link | Citer | R

I still don't get what the church is trying to "control". I know people that go to church that don't give anything to the collection plate, and lead regular lives. Once a week they go to church for an hour or so.

I would be more concerned if they charged you 4.95 per confession and a dollar per hail mary or our father.
 Cerberus.Brurion
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Tyler
By Cerberus.Brurion 2011-04-02 22:41:13
Link | Citer | R

We need to pull the plug on atheism.
[+]
 Fenrir.Empedocles
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2011-04-02 23:37:06
Link | Citer | R

The unfortunate thing about maps of the world which show religions is that it's very difficult to define or note how powerful the religion actually is in that area.

Both America and New Zealand are very Christianity-centered (In terms of exposure) but widely different in how it affects the nation as a whole.

As the one example I'm most aware of, American Presidential/Governmental elections have a very definite 'Religion' vote, where the candidate targets that group specifically whereas I haven't seen any targetting of religious groups in New Zealand elections. Grey Power gets more attention than any single religion.
 Asura.Sandolphon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-02 23:42:37
Link | Citer | R

Let me tell u somethin gthat yuou might not understand baout gud u see must that he is the ultimgte creator of the universe and if he wants to he could show you that he is real but life is leik a test that mucst be takened inb4 you can enter heaven.

Heavne in case you dont know is the place where gud lives, science has proven that hevane does exist just that you cant see it suggesting that it could be...in a black hole, so yeah, good luck proving that wrong, atheist.

seriously, u atheists make me sick. how can u look around u and not see guds handicraftsmanship in all of creation and see jesus face all over liek on toast in Mexico where they have whole shops about it yeah theres really no denying it now.

and plus theres the bible, oldest book in the world and written by jesus, a testament to the truth of our (chrischans) beliffs.

so in finally what i will say to you atheists who dont beliff in gud:

Checkmate, atheists.
[+]
 Fenrir.Empedocles
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2011-04-02 23:48:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Let me tell u somethin gthat yuou might not understand baout gud u see must that he is the ultimgte creator of the universe and if he wants to he could show you that he is real but life is leik a test that mucst be takened inb4 you can enter heaven.

Heavne in case you dont know is the place where gud lives, science has proven that hevane does exist just that you cant see it suggesting that it could be...in a black hole, so yeah, good luck proving that wrong, atheist.

seriously, u atheists make me sick. how can u look around u and not see guds handicraftsmanship in all of creation and see jesus face all over liek on toast in Mexico where they have whole shops about it yeah theres really no denying it now.

and plus theres the bible, oldest book in the world and written by jesus, a testament to the truth of our (chrischans) beliffs.

Checkmate, atheists.

Oh! I've been wanting to use this!

(Ah, this forum always makes me laugh)

Edit: Hmmm picture cut off, I'll have to resize. Maybe after work, buh-bye! Play nice.
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-02 23:50:48
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Empedocles said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

Checkmate, atheists.

Oh! I've been wanting to use this!

(Ah, this forum always makes me laugh)

Edit: Hmmm picture cut off, I'll have to resize. Maybe after work, buh-bye! Play nice.
hruwghwregr...FOR KIDSSSS!
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-03 05:04:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Let me tell u somethin gthat yuou might not understand baout gud u see must that he is the ultimgte creator of the universe and if he wants to he could show you that he is real but life is leik a test that mucst be takened inb4 you can enter heaven. Heavne in case you dont know is the place where gud lives, science has proven that hevane does exist just that you cant see it suggesting that it could be...in a black hole, so yeah, good luck proving that wrong, atheist. seriously, u atheists make me sick. how can u look around u and not see guds handicraftsmanship in all of creation and see jesus face all over liek on toast in Mexico where they have whole shops about it yeah theres really no denying it now. and plus theres the bible, oldest book in the world and written by jesus, a testament to the truth of our (chrischans) beliffs. so in finally what i will say to you atheists who dont beliff in gud: Checkmate, atheists.

You're a moron.
[+]
 Unicorn.Crysten
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-04-03 05:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:

Checkmate, atheists.

[+]
 Bismarck.Luftig
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Luftig
By Bismarck.Luftig 2011-04-03 08:01:49
Link | Citer | R

hevane
By zahrah 2011-04-03 16:14:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:

Checkmate, atheists.

Ummm...

1.) The Bible is not the oldest book in the world. 'Gilgamesh' even proceeds the Bible.

2.) The Bible was not written by Jesus. The 'New Testament' is a compilation of stories that were written by his disciples and rewritten many times over by monks. Sometimes even rewritten to suite papal agenda.

Theology and coherence is not your strong suite.
By Spencyono 2011-04-03 16:23:05
Link | Citer | R

He can be fairly articulate if you look at his other posts. I think he's either on something, trying to be funny, or trolling.

He's not very good at any of them at any rate.
By zahrah 2011-04-03 16:28:16
Link | Citer | R

Spencyono said:
He can be fairly articulate if you look at his other posts. I think he's either on something, trying to be funny, or trolling.

He's not very good at any of them at any rate.

Yeah...Seems to be the case, doesn't it?
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-04-03 16:31:00
Link | Citer | R

i would just ignore his posts

before you get pulled in :/
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 16:34:41
Link | Citer | R

What im tryn to say is that gud, whtetr u believ in him or dont hes still real i has personally beliffed in gud since um i dont no probably since beofre i was born but at least as long as ive can remember.

u need more proof huh? well there was Noh, who survived a flood cuz gud gave him the directions for a big boat and he could put all teh animals on it. How could him know how to do that or to build if there is no gud in the equation? First grad math, people.

I mean, beliff or not. I dont care. U'll see, tho.
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-04-03 16:38:29
Link | Citer | R

*** Asura.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 16:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
*** Asura.
HAHAHAHAH maek me laff
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-03 16:48:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
*** Asura.
HAHAHAHAH maek me laff

learn to spell and make sense before you post ignorance, unless your trolling, then gj! you had me going...
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 16:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
*** Asura.
HAHAHAHAH maek me laff

learn to spell and make sense before you post ignorance, unless your trolling, then gj! you had me going...
I can spell. Incorrect spelling...is still spelling. And all ufff my posts making snese. If u can red. Gud is rill, i cahllnge sumone to proff me wrong.
 Unicorn.Crysten
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-04-03 19:28:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-03 23:35:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Valefor.Pewpeww said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
*** Asura.
HAHAHAHAH maek me laff
I can spell. Incorrect spelling...is still spelling. And all ufff my posts making snese. If u can red. Gud is rill, i cahllnge sumone to proff me wrong.

I've already provided my case, see the first page. Now its your turn to provide a case for god.

In b4 circular reasoning
By zahrah 2011-04-03 23:43:06
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
*** Asura.

Agreed!
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2011-04-05 06:12:12
Link | Citer | R

Silly Atheist. I believe we'er getting about the BANANANA. It completely prove that there is a god
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-05 22:03:50
Link | Citer | R

Ray Comfort Interview - Atheist Experience @ Youtube
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-04-09 09:10:06