Forum » FFXI » General » ATT: Wiki Editers + Jailer Weapon Drop Rate Info
ATT: Wiki Editers + Jailer Weapon Drop Rate Info
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-03-18 17:53:57
Link | Citer | R

Calling Wiki a bunch of communists is inaccurate and you damn well know it.

I think the word you're looking for is "totalitarianist."
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-18 17:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Lulz. <3 Kata.
 Asura.Deemos
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-18 17:59:20
Link | Citer | R

lol ok, yea thats a better word, but still /angry!!!
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-03-18 18:04:06
Link | Citer | R

Nothing to do with the thread at hand, but "*** in a box" owns.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-18 18:34:28
Link | Citer | R

Deemos said:
Wooooodum said:
Fun times! I've had a GM tell me stuff isn't 100% either.

My only question is why you greyed your name out when you're posting with it? xD

Sorry it was someone else's screenshot, so i was being private.

And i know for a FACT at least 1 person in our party did not have the axe, because it was me, and i always pass that ***lol

Question: Why would you have somebody else's Screenshot?

Why wouldn't you ask the person who talked to the GM to post this instead of you?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-03-18 18:48:03
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Deemos said:
Wooooodum said:

My only question is why you greyed your name out when you're posting with it? xD

And i know for a FACT at least 1 person in our party did not have the axe, because it was me, and i always pass that ***lol

Why wouldn't you ask the person who talked to the GM to post this instead of you?

1) You don't send screenshots to your friends?
2) Why does it matter?
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-18 19:08:36
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Deemos said:
Wooooodum said:

Why waste there time on something that I want to do, why not just do it my DAMN self if i want to fix it.
 Garuda.Crayne
Serveur: Garuda
user: Crayne
By Garuda.Crayne 2009-03-18 20:47:26
Link | Citer | R

Jiko said:
Deemos said:
The wiki admin is now blocked my IP because he says im wrong, clearly the admin is a moron, or thinks i am lying.

Proxy up, make a new account and edit it then.

Some Wiki-mods are pretty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to begin with, so make sure to include a link to the screenshot. Even then I wouldnt expect it to help matters any though...

Charitwo isn't exactly my favorite admin in the world...He argued with Littledarc over cooking guides/recipe caps/etc for a while, and his cooking is 4. lol.

Go on, Chari, block my IP...you know you wanna.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-03-18 21:17:39
Link | Citer | R

That's not proof that the drop isn't 100% under normal circumstances. The person who made the edit didn't even post the screenshot...someone else posted it afterwards. It just looks like a glitch or everyone had it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-03-19 02:56:43
Link | Citer | R

^ The first page is your friend.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-19 05:08:05
Link | Citer | R

Deemos said:
Jiko said:

Some Wiki-mods are pretty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to begin with, so make sure to include a link to the screenshot. Even then I wouldnt expect it to help matters any though...

Omfg thats the stupid *** mod... he sent me a PM saying "stop being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and editing Wiki all *** up, all virtues and weapons are 100% you clearly are dumb and all had axe on you"

Even tho ive stated 100 times i did not have the axe on me, because i always pass it... im a sam i can't even wear it nor have the space for it.

Lol, I love Charitwo, such a great judge in character :D
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-19 06:12:53
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
Deemos said:
Jiko said:

Omfg thats the stupid *** mod... he sent me a PM saying "stop being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and editing Wiki all *** up, all virtues and weapons are 100% you clearly are dumb and all had axe on you"

Even tho ive stated 100 times i did not have the axe on me, because i always pass it... im a sam i can't even wear it nor have the space for it.

Lol, I love Charitwo, such a great judge in character :D

Hey, you uh, got a little something on your nose there. Might wanna.. yeah, get that..
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
user: Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2009-03-19 06:32:22
Link | Citer | R

I know I'm a bit late, but the Axe is 100%. I'm pretty sure that what happened was a rather unfortunate glitch in the system.

On the note of the wiki admin, Charitwo has always been known to be a pompous ***, so just ignore him.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-19 06:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Mitsukai said:
I know I'm a bit late, but the Axe is 100%. I'm pretty sure that what happened was a rather unfortunate glitch in the system.

On the note of the wiki admin, Charitwo has always been known to be a pompous ***, so just ignore him.

Or... Say hello!

Edit: Deleted a lot of personal DOX. Look it up yourselves if you want it.. ;)
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-19 07:09:54
Link | Citer | R

If I was brown-nosing him don't you think I'd be doing it on wiki and not here where he doesn't post? I like him 'cause he knows his ***and doesn't take crap from anyone. There'd be very few people with as broad a knowledge base on FFXI as this guy, and his comments to ***-wads who edit wiki without enough evidence to counter the thousands of people that agree with what it already says just amuses me.

Having said that, if that's him in that photo, he does look like a right smug ***.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-03-19 07:14:01
Link | Citer | R

He looks like a dude I used to work with when I was a teenager. He was shorter than me (and I'm 5'2"), he talked to walls, and he got fired because he got in one customer's "personal space" and she filed a sexual harassment suit on him.

So now everytime I see this picture, I'm reminded of that retard. Thanks a lot Jiko, you ***.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-19 07:14:16
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
If I was brown-nosing him don't you think I'd be doing it on wiki and not here where he doesn't post? I like him 'cause he knows his ***and doesn't take crap from anyone. There'd be very few people with as broad a knowledge base on FFXI as this guy, and his comments to ***-wads who edit wiki without enough evidence to counter the thousands of people that agree with what it already says just amuses me.

To each his own then.

Quote:
Having said that, if that's him in that photo, he does look like a right smug ***.

Oh yes, it is him. Positive on that. =)
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-03-19 08:57:50
Link | Citer | R

PROTIP: Nothing is listed as 0 or 100 % in drop list databases.
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
Serveur: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-03-19 09:05:52
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
***-wads.

since when the *** do aussies use the term "***-wads".