Just Figured Out The Plot For FF8..

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Just figured out the plot for FF8..
Just figured out the plot for FF8..
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Unicorn.Leoheart
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-22 18:36:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ashleh said:
So I just hit disc 2 and I'm done with the game because the storyline is so completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Like, Laguna and Squall are the same person. It's obvious. Squall has amnesia and doesn't remember. It's the exact same ***as Final Fantasy 7 and shows how mentally slowed Square-Soft is. It's pathetic that so many people buy these games when they all have THE SAME plot. Squall has amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Laguna, and Cloud had amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Zack. Also, Tidus had amnesia and doesn't remember Chappu. AND Terra didn't remember she was Rydia until like half way through the game.

Square does that ***all the time and the consumers just sit back and take it up the *** because LOLCOOLHAIR and Shiva's *** and other female parts. We need to start boycotting this ***because it's getting a little out of hand... like how Lightning from 13 is just Squall and Cloud fused with long hair. LIGHTNING WAS A SOLDIER, CLOUD WAS A SOLDIER, AND GUNBLADES.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:36:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I wouldn't describe either as androgynous.

Nor would I. never got this. If you think Cloud or Squall looks like a woman then you've been hanging around with some pretty husky women.

Even Zidane. Kuja... yeah.
[+]
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-03-22 18:36:40
Link | Citer | R

wtf...I swear I have not facepalmed that hard in a long time.
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-22 18:37:06
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkestknight said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
I just broke the discs for Final Fantasy VIII. I can upload pictures to prove it.

Go ahead. :)

Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-22 18:37:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ashleh said:
So I just hit disc 2 and I'm done with the game because the storyline is so completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Like, Laguna and Squall are the same person. It's obvious. Squall has amnesia and doesn't remember. It's the exact same ***as Final Fantasy 7 and shows how mentally slowed Square-Soft is. It's pathetic that so many people buy these games when they all have THE SAME plot. Squall has amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Laguna, and Cloud had amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Zack. Also, Tidus had amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Chappu. AND Terra didn't remember she was Rydia until like half way through the game. Square does that ***all the time and the consumers just sit back and take it up the *** because LOLCOOLHAIR and Shiva's *** and other female parts. We need to start boycotting this ***because it's getting a little out of hand... like how Lightning from 13 is just Squall and Cloud fused with long hair. LIGHTNING WAS A SOLDIER, CLOUD WAS A SOLDIER, AND GUNBLADES.

How about you finish the game then re-evaluate your conclusion instead of emoraging like a noob coz u suck at it.
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-22 18:37:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Princessrin said:
man i needed a good laugh XD

Here's a joke.

Did you hear about the guy that fell into a giant bowl of icecream?

He was deserted!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-22 18:37:48
Link | Citer | R

That's just a bad Justin Bieber CD you were tired of listening to!
We know you're tempted to play FOREVAR~~~~ =D
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:38:02
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
So I just hit disc 2 and I'm done with the game because the storyline is so completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Like, Laguna and Squall are the same person. It's obvious. Squall has amnesia and doesn't remember. It's the exact same ***as Final Fantasy 7 and shows how mentally slowed Square-Soft is. It's pathetic that so many people buy these games when they all have THE SAME plot. Squall has amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Laguna, and Cloud had amnesia and doesn't remember that he was Zack. Also, Tidus had amnesia and doesn't remember Chappu. AND Terra didn't remember she was Rydia until like half way through the game.

Square does that ***all the time and the consumers just sit back and take it up the *** because LOLCOOLHAIR and Shiva's *** and other female parts. We need to start boycotting this ***because it's getting a little out of hand... like how Lightning from 13 is just Squall and Cloud fused with long hair. LIGHTNING WAS A SOLDIER, CLOUD WAS A SOLDIER, AND GUNBLADES.

Squall, Zell, Quistis, Selphie and Seifer do have Amnesia, they got it from using the GF's. Irvine didn't though. Using GF's is a sacrifice.

The whole 'Squall is dead' theory has about as much weight as the 'Rinoa is ultimecia' theory.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:38:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
I just broke the discs for Final Fantasy VIII. I can upload pictures to prove it.

PS1 games have black disks.
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-22 18:38:24
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

and actually, you don't know wtf you're talking about. The GFs deteriorated their minds, so they forgot about the orphanage. Learn to play the game, dumbass.
[+]
 Phoenix.Princessrin
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-22 18:38:40
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Leoheart said:

Here's a joke.

He was deserted!

>.> *flicks your forhead* :|
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-22 18:38:42
Link | Citer | R

Man, we seriously need some Raenryong *** spanking lawlz.
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-22 18:38:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

PSOne disks are black.
[+]
 Fenrir.Fearforever
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-22 18:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

I was just thinking that... unless its a pirate copy
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-22 18:39:00
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Leoheart said:
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-22 18:39:12
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Squall, Zell, Quistis, Selphie and Seifer do have Amnesia, they got it from using the GF's. Irvine didn't though. Using GF's is a sacrifice.

The whole 'Squall is dead' theory has about as much weight as the 'Rinoa is ultimecia' theory.

That too, I completely forgot, Havnt played the game since I was... 11? God damn.. I'm getting old :(
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-22 18:39:31
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Man, we seriously need some Raenryong *** spanking lawlz.

cat onry
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-22 18:39:41
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Leoheart said:

Here's a joke.

He was deserted!

>.> *flicks your forhead* :|

You laughed inside :)
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-22 18:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

It's the PC version. Stop making assumptions, ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:40:12
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

I was just thinking that... unless its a pirate copy

Then the entire imagery is pointless. Oh no I snapped a pirated disk, I'll just go and burn another one.
[+]
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-22 18:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was messing about?!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:40:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Then you're casual as ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:40:44
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was messing about?!

What?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-22 18:41:28
Link | Citer | R

I really wish that the Ultimecia=Rinoa theory was true. Would add depth (and poignancy) to what is otherwise a very flat final villain.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-22 18:41:45
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was messing about?!

What?

Well I was the one that mentioned squallisdead, I wasn't serious.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:42:00
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I really wish that the Ultimecia=Rinoa theory was true. Would add depth (and poignancy) to what is otherwise a very flat final villain.

It has some weight, but there's too many holes. I kinda liked Ultimecia though.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-22 18:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Someones a little mad.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 18:42:28
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was messing about?!

What?

Well I was the one that mentioned squallisdead, I wasn't serious.

I didn't even see. It's a well known theory known between most FF enthusiasts.
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-22 18:42:41
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Wasnt ultimecia decendant of Rinoa or something?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-22 18:42:41
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

It has some weight, but there's too many holes. I kinda liked Ultimecia though.

I found it pretty convincing, but Square themselves stated that Rinoa and Ultimecia are not the same person :\
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11