FFXI Melee Damage Comparator V5.1.0 (20March2011)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXI Melee Damage Comparator v5.1.0 (20March2011)
FFXI Melee Damage Comparator v5.1.0 (20March2011)
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-03-30 03:39:28
Link | Citer | R

Doesnt seem to be accounting impetus correctly. When picked as a JA buff, attack/crit rate/crit damage are unaffected aswell as the overall dmg increase.
 Cerberus.Masamunai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Masamunai
By Cerberus.Masamunai 2011-03-31 04:21:27
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Gaiarorshack said:
This looks like it a converting form an excel sheet. is there a quick and easy way to do this (xls -> .exe) without being a programmer? i would love to make my swing calculator into a real program and no just an excel spreadsheet

I wished it would be that simple lol, im not a programmer either...

But other reason to use excel over VB.NET or C is to allow poeple see the actual equations behind the scene relatively easier than a C source code...
Seedo @ KillingIfrit made a calculator for MNK, passed a lot of time learning VB.NET and how to use some features with internet, etc... In the end he proposed his calc completely encapsulated into a .exe checking the net. Poeple started to ask to see the source code. Seedo refused in fear of plagiarisation... everyone left, end of story.
By Tellahchan 2011-04-26 15:00:36
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to fix the code for OpenOffice? I'll try working on it myself, just wondering if I'm going to be wasting my time.
 Unicorn.Motenten
VIP
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Motenten
By Unicorn.Motenten 2011-04-27 00:11:19
Link | Citer | R

First, go to:
Menu: Tools/Options
Open Office Calc
Check "Enable regular expressions in formulas"

(By default, regular expressions aren't enabled, which makes a large amount of the formulas generated simply not work.)

Second:
Move to the TPGearSet sheet; this will let you catch most missed changes, if any.
Menu: Insert/Names
Find all entries of *Table (eg: WeaponsTable); each is defined with an OFFSET function. Mostly equip slots, but also food and mobs (about 15 entries total).
Each should contain 2 COUNTIF functions
Change the final "*" to ".+" in each COUNTIF function
Click the Modify button to accept each change

This is because * is not a valid check value as a regular expression, since it evaluates to an empty cell rather than as a check for any content.

I don't know offhand if this is back-portable to Excel.

This fixes the majority of the issues.

It does not fix the Main Base Stats in the Job Stats Skills Traits sheet. The formula is rather complicated, and I haven't quite worked out what the problem is (though appears to be related to the nested MATCH/INDEX functions).

I'm pretty sure that if this last bit were fixed, it would fix almost all the issues in OOCalc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
By veddertehtaco 2011-05-28 11:55:51
Link | Citer | R

has there been any updates to this since may update,say for instance the lr buff? or do i add it in somewhere to get there correct numbers?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [121 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Zetoriush
Serveur: Bahamut
user: zetoriush
By Bahamut.Zetoriush 2011-09-26 10:51:25
Link | Citer | R

I see some updates on http://code.google.com/p/ffxidmgformula/updates/list

that say that people use version 5.2.0 - the most current version available on the site is 5.1.3 - will there be any updates on this spreadsheet? Or a www page to calculate it?
 Cerberus.Masamunai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Masamunai
By Cerberus.Masamunai 2011-10-14 22:39:25
Link | Citer | R

there is indeed a v5.2.0 on my desktop, but still in WIP...

the guy got it as beta test only, and posted his reports on site that's all...