Hide Achievements.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Hide achievements.
Hide achievements.
 Seraph.Zavala
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Zavala
By Seraph.Zavala 2009-03-16 22:22:37
Link | Citer | R

How do I hide my achievements? As in hide my rank up in the corner? Ive put everything under "hide", and deleted my link to linkshell community, but still shows. Anyone?
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Serveur: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-03-16 22:35:07
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

It will always show for you. To you, it's as if nothing has changed.

But to us, everything is hidden. The only thing we can see is your last 5 transactions, your linkshell, and your nationality.

For confirmation, log out of FFXIAH, make sure you're not logged in and then view your own profile to get a first hand view of what the public is seeing.
 Seraph.Zavala
By Seraph.Zavala 2009-03-17 06:22:57
Link | Citer | R

It's actually worked now though. guess it had to load a few more hours. haha. but thanks anyway, will keep in mind. :)
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-17 08:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Why would you do that?

Other than just to be really really lame?
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-17 08:35:48
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

He doesn't want you all up in his shiz D:
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-17 08:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Right, so just being lame.
 Phoenix.Miemo
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-03-17 09:00:43
Link | Citer | R

Is cause we swedes are the shy people!!!
 Seraph.Zavala
By Seraph.Zavala 2009-03-17 11:18:32
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
Why would you do that?

I'll tell you why if u explain whats lame about it. But since u replied with a total unecessary respond that dont have anything to do with the discussion, (and prolly only to get attention which u seem to not get enough irl since u playin "tough" in a forum) I'll doubt I get any good answer.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-17 12:02:55
Link | Citer | R

Zavala said:
Frobeus said:
Why would you do that?

I'll tell you why if u explain whats lame about it. But since u replied with a total unecessary respond that dont have anything to do with the discussion, (and prolly only to get attention which u seem to not get enough irl since u playin "tough" in a forum) I'll doubt I get any good answer.

LOL at making RL inferences on an internet forum. Sorry, but calling someone lame isn't "playing tough" its just calling someone lame. Actually I'm just trolling from work because I'm bored, an your request just comes across like a hypersensitive JP who spams gear swaps any time you even think about /c them.
 Seraph.Zavala
By Seraph.Zavala 2009-03-17 12:13:15
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
Zavala said:
Frobeus said:
Why would you do that?

LOL at making RL inferences on an internet forum. Sorry, but calling someone lame isn't "playing tough" its just calling someone lame. Actually I'm just trolling from work because I'm bored, an your request just comes across like a hypersensitive JP who spams gear swaps any time you even think about /c them.

Hehe, all right all right. Well im not one of those, if someone can check gear or ah history etc idc at all about. Only thing i wanted get rid of was the rank itself, since im a very competative person and seein my rank all day made me almost only do stuff in game which gave achievements, which kinda spoiled my game experience and i couldnt rly chill in game. So, answer on why is so i coule go back to not stress anything in game rly.