crying about war
 Asura.Matzilla
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-20 15:51:00
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:

How bad is WoE now? I havn't done it since it came out and people cockblocked everyone on Coins lol

if you arent doing #7 with like 4 other people tops expect thoughts of suicide and mild depression

herpderp lets do 9000 runs farming no bosses with 15 other people who dont want to team up
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Serveur: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 15:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

24/50 Glavoid Shells :S
Probably would be half way done with moth if servers didn't shut down. But hell what can you do :S

No rush though.
I practically dualboxed my Vere pops (I Farmed the pop items for all the NMs on MNK+RDM and traded them to friends mmajority of the time, etc) Took so long lol between changing jobs to proc red, camping Chukwa for 6 people at a time+comp @_@; we mostly cleaved Hagi's dagger Totally might just get WoE for Ukko's Fury rather that Ukon itself just because it's a total pain in the *** to farm for lol;;

working on Vere and Ukon side by side with a friend, there is a little delay but it's totally worth it IMO.

Also WTF is with Lacovie? Killed like 6 times with Blue proc and the belt drops once. I passed to a friend and now it doesn't want to drop. lol

:< I killed it like...4-5 times? 2 belts dropped lol last one was funny as hell. I proc'd blue and he hit roxey with petri and I died and lost blue <.< So I was kiting it around trying to proc blue at 5% XD

what pisses me off is every damn time Blue is hexa Strike -.-

Usually we roll with WAR/MNK/WHM/THF I have all my skills up to par and it still wants to be WHM exclusive! :S Just takes awhile when WHM is spamming stona
That's how it is for me with Yannei when I solo it-_- It's ALWAYS Hexa Strike, dude refuses to drop bonnet for me
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-20 15:52:19
Link | Citer | R

WoE could have been a lot of fun but no, they *** it up hardcore
 Phoenix.Tunafests
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Tunafests
By Phoenix.Tunafests 2011-03-20 16:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Matzilla said:
WoE could have been a lot of fun but no, they *** it up hardcore

It's fun when you have a few friends and there aren't a bunch of people trying to leech.

We always went late at night, did one or two runs a day a few times a week, and finished 6 weapons within a few weeks.

If there are a few JPs about to enter and lowman the lesser mobs you can usually tell them through auto-translator that you're going in for a group event and they almost always go to a different flux. It's the NA's that *** about being there first (even if there's no way they could have done the boss) and usually try to leech.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-20 16:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Tunafests said:

It's fun when you have a few friends and there aren't a bunch of people trying to leech.

never happens on asura lol :| A. noone wants to help you with WoE and B. everybody is a leech

zomg you have to move after you kill stuff? sorry for mpking everyone!!! lolol
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-20 16:18:34
Link | Citer | R

the gil rewards were nice and it was loleasy to get 1st on cor every run but the whole system just grew immensely tiring between waiting an hour and some jackass lotting everything and morans I just never want to go back ever again.