First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 224 225 226
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-08 11:20:18
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool said: »
So anybody know about any trade forums, mainly just want the starters from the originals, squirt, bulb and charm. I assume there's no legit way to get them in game.
I could get some FR/LG starter, I know I have all the starters in my... poke Black 1 ?
my 3ds is out of charge and i'm at work. pm if anyone interested, so I can make eggs and arrange a time?
what do I want? idk. as long as it is a fair trade, I'm good :3
 Sylph.Cirrus
Serveur: Sylph
user: Alexandre
By Sylph.Cirrus 2012-11-08 13:39:38
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool said: »
So anybody know about any trade forums, mainly just want the starters from the originals, squirt, bulb and charm. I assume there's no legit way to get them in game.

You can but you need 2 Two Gameboy colours, 2 gameboy advance and 2 DS.

Edit You can start from Fire Red or Leaf Green. So you'll still need a Gameboy Advance and DS then of course need another DS.

You can choose one of the first three starters from Prof. Oak after you defeat Red in HG/SS as well.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-08 13:49:58
Link | Citer | R

Can you trade with the old gold/silver games at all? Wasn't there a box glitch where you could get multiples of each pokemon in those?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-08 14:56:09
Link | Citer | R

Yes/No? >.>
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-08 15:19:07
Link | Citer | R

idk lol
 Sylph.Cirrus
Serveur: Sylph
user: Alexandre
By Sylph.Cirrus 2012-11-08 16:46:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Can you trade with the old gold/silver games at all? Wasn't there a box glitch where you could get multiples of each pokemon in those?
If you can trade with those games, which I am uncertain, it would be a lot of work. If you want you can make your own Pokemon using the PokeGen and upload it using GTS by changing the DNS.
Here's a Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbfufWn55EA
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2012-11-08 17:28:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Black, White, and Black/White2 Can only trade with themselves.
They can only connect with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver through the Relocator(Crown Beasts/Event celebi only) and Poketransfer(Everything else besides Spiky-eared pichu).

Clone glitch does exist there, was pretty risky though from what I remember.
Either way, Pokemon made in Gold/Silver/Crystal/Red/Blue/Yellow are forever stuck in that generation. There's no way to send them to a newer generation.

Basically everything before Gen3 is absolutely dead. Batteries in those carts probably not going to last much longer either...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-08 17:52:43
Link | Citer | R

I got my Gold/Silver when they came out and the battery has been dead for years now :/ My shiny mew and celebi went poof
 Cerberus.Diabolique
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2012-11-08 18:33:29
Link | Citer | R

My Red(from 99 or so) is still working somehow, Crystal from 2002ish as well. Can't imagine they have much life left in them now, sort of sad to think my very first pokemon will kind of die soon with no way to save or use them.
Pokegen is the only method I guess, but it's just to much like cheating for me since I'd actually use those old Pokemon.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-11-08 18:38:04
Link | Citer | R

My yellow still works too lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-11-10 23:12:35
Link | Citer | R

I dunno how much you guys like/dislike nuzlocke's but I wanted to share some adventures! Honestly, they're really good and if you find yourself bored (waiting for VW to start up or something) take five minutes and read! They might seem slow in the beginning, but they get so awesome! ;-; Here's some that I've really liked, if you have some you like, post them! I love reading them D:<

(Click right arrow key to quickly flip pages!)
Landwalker's Nuzlocke

Pokemon: Hard mode! You might think it looks like poop in the beginning, but it gets so funny! O:<

Death's Nuzlocke (unfinished but gooooood!)

A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge
^ (Click left arrow key to flip pages, it's reversed)

I can't remember the others atm! Happy reading, I hope!
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-13 01:38:57
Link | Citer | R

Ugh, timer0 in BW2 can die in a fire.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-11-18 00:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Went rummaging through some old boxes and found my gameboy color, pokeman blue and silver were dead D: but surprisingly my pokemon yellow still works somehow! Time for some major nostalgia(and lots of dead batteries)! ~('-')~
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-11-18 21:34:59
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
I dunno how much you guys like/dislike nuzlocke's but I wanted to share some adventures! Honestly, they're really good and if you find yourself bored (waiting for VW to start up or something) take five minutes and read! They might seem slow in the beginning, but they get so awesome! ;-; Here's some that I've really liked, if you have some you like, post them! I love reading them D:<

(Click right arrow key to quickly flip pages!)
Landwalker's Nuzlocke

Pokemon: Hard mode! You might think it looks like poop in the beginning, but it gets so funny! O:<

Death's Nuzlocke (unfinished but gooooood!)

A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge
^ (Click left arrow key to flip pages, it's reversed)

I can't remember the others atm! Happy reading, I hope!

I never really thought about doing those challenge modes before on my Pokemon games. I mean, I've heard of them and I'm kind of the most competitive among my friends. But after reading those web comics, I'm considering finding my old games and doing that. I just hope that, if I do Diamond/Pearl/Platinum first, I get a Gible to be my first encounter in that cave!

EDIT: Okay, so thankfully I had kept all my old games in a box in the basement. I found blue, yellow, gold, silver, emerald, firered and I had Platinum/SoulSilver/Black 1&2 on my desk. I can't seem to find my GBA but I did find my old DSlite with the GAB slot. So I'll just start with FireRed and play the regions in order like that. Granted, I do know where my N64 is and I have the GameBoy adapter and Pokemon Stadium 2 to play Blue/Yellow/Goldo or Silver... But I'm super lazy anditslateand-omgyoualwayshaveanexcuse!Waitwhosaidthat?!IdidgrowafuckingpairandjuststartwiththeGBversions!ButIdon'twanna!Finelivewiththatfactthatyou'reagiantpu**yfortherestofyourlife!Wellyouarewhatyoueat,***!

Sorry, went off on myself for a tic. >_> I do have a question. What if you run into a shiny during this challenge?! I was just going to deal with it and KO it, but I thought it'd be best to ask first.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-11-18 23:19:39
Link | Citer | R

Wow you have a lot of pokeman games XD I'm glad someone read the comics, they're kinda what I thought the anime should be! Uhm, everyone has kinda their own little rules, some give grace for shiny pokeman and allow you to catch them! Also some ban potions(I dunno how they win without them <_<) and some ban pokeman centers... I'll have to find the huge rule thing

I use potions/centers, kill legendaries, no duplicates(but I have a soft spot for zigzagoons now) and I give myself one second chance ;-;

Da Rules
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-11-19 01:57:02
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
Wow you have a lot of pokeman games XD I'm glad someone read the comics, they're kinda what I thought the anime should be! Uhm, everyone has kinda their own little rules, some give grace for shiny pokeman and allow you to catch them! Also some ban potions(I dunno how they win without them <_<) and some ban pokeman centers... I'll have to find the huge rule thing

I use potions/centers, kill legendaries, no duplicates(but I have a soft spot for zigzagoons now) and I give myself one second chance ;-;

Da Rules

Yeah, I had decided to use medicines/centers, skip duplicates, kill legendaries, and give myself a "grace" catch thing. "If the first Pokemon you run into on a route is KO'd, you may catch another Pokemon only if its the same species as the first one (unless its a duplicate.)" Mostly because my Rattata, Janet, KO'd a Pidgey on Route 2. ("Dammit Janet!")
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-11-19 02:37:42
Link | Citer | R

Oh wow, my rattata is named Janet too XD
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-11-19 16:10:15
Link | Citer | R

So, uh, I set my DS down this morning to get some breakfast going and my sister picked it up. She battled Brock while I was cooking, then she tells me about it. "I beat Brock for ya!" "Oka- wait, what?" "Yeah! I'm on the way to the PokeCenter now. Your Charmander fainted."

;-;

I started over (I consider losing your starter pokemon an instant game over. Also because I couldn't imagine playing through the rest of the game without my Charmander.) So currently I have

Party
Charmeleon "Flint" (Male Lv17)
Pidgey "Breeze" (Female Lv17)
Rattata "Dean" (Male Lv15)
Geodude "Geodudette" (Female Lv14)
Nidorino "Drake" (Male Lv17)
Magikarp "Ovan" (Mal Lv14)

PC
Jigglypuff "Ballwhore"(She took 8 Pokeballs to catch D:<) (Female Lv8)

R.I.P
Beedrill "Meg" Lv3~10. Caught@: Viridian Forest Death@: Mt. Moon "*** that Youngster and his Sandshrew..." :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-12-03 12:25:53
Link | Citer | R

Posting here requesting help with my Black2 team.

I wanted to remake my team from Black2 but keep some of the older members. I'm currently EV training a Kyurem-White at the moment (Got a Modest nature last night with only having to do one reset to get the nature >:o! IVs are 28 in SpATK and 26 in SPD.) I would like to keep him my only Uber tier (going by Smogon), but I have been leaning towards a Excadrill. My old team consisted of...

Scrafty
Garchomp
Mitolic
Gliscor
Ferrathorn
Rotom-W

Right now I have (for certain)

Scrafty
Garchomp
Mitolic
Kyurem-White

As you can see, right now I have two pokemon that take x2 Fighting and x2 Dragon, not to mention Garchomp is weak to Icex4. But Garchomp is also one of the faster Pokemon in the game, so hopefully (along with a choice scarf) he can take out a target before it gets to him.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool
user: Bloodpool
By Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool 2012-12-10 10:43:39
Link | Citer | R

Looking for a trading partner to evolve my shelmet and karrablast. Anybody else need the same or willing to help?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 06:21:13
Link | Citer | R

Morning Pokemon Fans!

For those who missed it this morning

Gen 6 is going to be a WORLDWIDE release this October. 3DS exclusive.

starters
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-01-08 06:24:01
Link | Citer | R

Looks nice, but I hate the fact they're deviating from their otherwise fine 2d gameplay style.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 06:24:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm in love with Fennekin.

Chespin is *** a recolored Oshawott...
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-01-08 06:28:46
Link | Citer | R

Not really impressed yet, I liked the old art style better tbh lol.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 06:31:04
Link | Citer | R

the 3D battles look sweet. and I saw kirlia which I hope means I can get ralts pre elite 4
 Asura.Julto
Serveur: Asura
user: Julto
By Asura.Julto 2013-01-08 06:44:39
Link | Citer | R

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I hope I'm not the only one who thought "oh great, they're leaving room for a POKEMON 'Z' edition..... POKEMON Z..." and immediately thought of zombies!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 06:47:34
Link | Citer | R

I was thinking that this morning too, Julto.

I was also thinking that they must be running out of ideas for names, that they had to start using letters.

Also what shocks me is the worldwide release. Then again, Wii U came out in USA before it was in Japan.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-01-08 06:48:20
Link | Citer | R

So excite, not a fan of the new water pokemon but I'll probably pick that since I always go with water.
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 06:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
So excite, not a fan of the new water pokemon but I'll probably pick that since I always go with water.

How could you possibly go water when the new fire type is based off of this?!

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 224 225 226